Fry Pan recomendations

I need a frying pan for the wife to cook me meals with. I prefer ceramic coated cast iron, but she is to weak to hold it. She insists on non stick and lightweight, but i dont want alzheimers causing aluminium, and toxic teflon.

Try carbon steel. Same benefits as cast iron but thinner and lighter

the lack of mass means it can't do some of the things you use cast iron for.

The only thing that does everything cast does is cast iron. Since you said that's not an option then you're just going to have to compromise on something.

Wants a lightweight pan
>Requirement 1: Plenty of thermal mass.

Tell her to do some wrist workouts and eat more meat cooked in cast iron pans.

Teflon is only toxic if you're too retarded to keep the heat low.

Also it's not lightweight but hard anodized pans are fairly nonstick, hold heat well, are safe at high temp and last a long time.
If weight is an issue she can get a small 8" one.

copper

what are you user, poor?

I like the ceramic non stick pans I bought to replace my old Teflon stuff.

It's the closest thing to cast iron there is without being cast iron. You say you want something like cast iron but lighter- carbon steel is the answer to that. If you get good quality stuff, say a De Buyer or similar, it will perform similarly to a cast iron skillet in most regards.

>the lack of mass means it can't do some of the things you use cast iron for.
>She insists on non stick and lightweight

>mass
>lightweight

Pick... one...

Yeah, the only way it's toxic is if you heat a dry teflon pan beyond 500ºF and take a big whiff of the smoke. Even eating the chips that come off an old pan won't hurt you.

Still no suggestion for an aluminium free lightweight non stick fry pan.

Useless cunts.

>Even eating the chips that come off an old pan won't hurt you
That's what they tell you.

Tragically, all of us except the people who live in the space station are stuck in a gravity well, so the weight of the pan will be directly proportional to the mass of the pan.

I used a flaky teflon pan for months about a decade ago. I know I ended up eating a bunch of it. Still no cancer. I very much doubt a little bit will hurt you.

I smoked a cigarette when i was drunk and i'm fine so cigarettes are fine.

brilliant

My cousin smoked a cigarette once and he died.

I feel like that's a memepan but it looks cool

Any De buyer or similar carbon steel pans with ceramic coating?

>don't believe anything

You "feel like"?

Stainless steel.

Stainless Steel frypan. T-Fal, Calaphon at your local outlet mall.

>alzheimers causing aluminium
THE METAL EXISTS IN NATURE IT ISN'T CAUSED BY ANYTHING YOU MONGOLOID

And if you mean the other way around, that got discredited when it was discovered that the moron who wrote that paper used two different dyes, one to stain the Alzheimers tissue and a different one to stain the normal tissue. Guess which one was aluminum-based dye. I'll give you three tries, you retard, because you'll probably need that many.

Are copper pans easy to clean?
Wouldnt they scratch easily?

Whats a good one for around $100?

Dont joke about that. Death is how my mother died.

copper is nice, but yeah after a while you have to get the inside of the pan re-bronzed

There are some frying pans made with small handles on the other side of the pan so you'd be able to lift the pan with both hands without it feeling too heavy. I own a ceramic non-stick version of it.

>Not searing your seaks in a free fall tower
maximum pleb

Stainless is the opposite of nonstick.

Just do the water test. It won't stick.

Ceramic is a cool guy

Weight is just a function of mass and acceleration, and as our gravity is seemingly constant that's just a meaningless digression

Something being hydrophobic doesn't necessarily mean nonstick

But the food won't stick.