Be me

>be me
>Want tasty lunch(Subway is boring)
>Walk into Firehouse subs
>"Welcome to Firehouse subs"
>Literally every fucking employee looks at me and calls me out in some stupid intimidating "greeting"
>Walk out
>Cry in car and drive to nearest Subway in anger

I fucking hate Firehouse subs, and every fucking employee and looks and laughs at me, fuck you Firehouse subs...

We're still laughing, dipshit
Goddamn did you look dumb

all the employees at the firehouse here are pregnant.
what does it mean?

thats not good.

Even the men. It's a really fucked up place.

Chad was craving a sandwich within the last few months

They do that at Moes too. Sounds like you have legitimate autism friend

You're the same retard who started that "bully" thread yesterday, aren't you.

Wait. Hold up!
What the fuck happened again?
The employees were mocking you user?
I don’t get it.
Are you sure this wasn’t just you being a little bit too self-conscious?

You know all fast food workers are ashamed to be working such a shit job don’t you user?

Employees acknowledged OP's existence instead of just acting like sandwich dispensing robots that don't speak and it triggered OP's social anxietism

My autism is worse, I don't go to Moes because the names on their menu are so fucked up.

grow up

Fuck off Keith, you ain't my real dad.

I worked there and I greatly enjoyed yelling that at people, especially awkward single white boys like you.

Pic related, it's me. Yeah I scored mad cooze working there.

>tfw chinese keith

I actually tried firehouse subs last week and had their italian, was pleasantly satisfied with it. I was expecting it to taste similar to a Quiznos, but it was a little better imo.

Also I get jimmy johns a lot and they always yell "HAVE A GOOD ONE!" or "GOOD BYE" to me as I'm walking out the door as I'm leavin and it's really annoying.

I'm there like twice a week. They probably think I'm a fucking loser.

I always change it up on them and yell it to them first before they can yell it to me. It's still autistic but better than being embarrassed by something not even directly aimed at you specifically like them saying it to you like robots or they get fired

Seems like they're doing "gods work" by denying food to giant pussies that can't handle something completely harmless like complete strangers greeting them.

wear a fireman hat so they can't see your face

This is why I've never gone back to Moe's

Good don't take any shit from these subhuman "workers".

>someone actually believes this

I like going to Moe’s and yelling “welcome to Moe’s!” about 2-3 seconds after the customers come in and the Moe’s employees say it to them. Always great fun irritating the wonderful people at Moe’s

I learned to cook so that I wouldn't have to go into restaurants or drive-thru somewhere. It's not social anxiety as much as complete and utter hatred for people. Getting through that bi-weekly grocery store run is a test of patience, but I do it right at 7:00 AM so there's practically nobody there. I'm in my truck waiting for the time to flip over from 6:59 to 7:00 AM. Once it hits, I'm brisk-walking to the front doors and I don't stop that pace until I'm back behind the wheel. I already have the entire trip mapped out in my head. Produce, dry goods, meat, dairy, self-checkout. If I need dry goods, I know the exact aisle I'll need to go down. I can get two weeks worth of groceries in like 15 minutes MAX. Sometimes I finish (including self-checkout) in under 10 minutes. My meals mostly center around brown rice, so a couple packages of meat and some hardy vegetables (like onions, ginger, garlic, bell pepper, cabbage) stretches out pretty good. It's all supplemented by frozen bags of mixed vegetables. Oatmeal, butter, brown sugar, brown rice -- I only really need these every three months or so because I buy bulk and they don't really spoil in that amount of time. That's one way I'm able to keep the trip lean, and it only adds maybe 5 minutes when I need them. Being around people is a day of Hell.

FireHouse subs is pretty awesome, but they got nothing on Jimmy Johns

get help

This is one of the funnier pastas. Other one is the guy getting asshurt because the McDonalds drive-thru girl is making chatter.

>Want tasty lunch
>go eat fast food
Why Americums do this?

where else to go?

I guess in the US there are only fast food places? There literally isn't any other food available?

if you live in a smaller town/city, there is a very limited selection of local, dedicated restaurants that
a) cook their shit in house
b) isn't just burgers/overpriced seafood
i live in a city of about 80000 people and i can name three restaurants that are even worth a shit, and all three are around 20$+ a plate. cmon man.

Virgin subway /Chad firehouse please.

>this person getting laid in any conceivable reality.
Why do people lie on 4 charm?