Is it true that some people can eat basically whatever they want, all they want, and not get fat...

Is it true that some people can eat basically whatever they want, all they want, and not get fat, or is that just a myth perpetuated by bitter fatties?

Do you know anyone who can eat a lot without getting fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_-HVlYUUPM
youtube.com/channel/UCmWN5J_vxrutWVFJY0dWO0g/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This actually bites both ways.
They have terrible metabolism because they don't absorb nutrients as well as other people, so they effectively have to eat much more than a normal person just to maintain their weight.
Those japanese girls on youtube who can eat a hundred burgers in 1 sitting have a particularly extreme version of this.

Fast metabolisms OP.

Don't worry though, as they grow up if they don't keep their diet in check it will slow down and the weight will pile on and hit them like a truck.

Usually late teens that are still in puberty.

Unless you’re sticking to a constant exercise schedule it will catch up and wreck you.

Shit is happening to me and it is not fucking cool.

Welcome to our world. Now start eating right and exercising like the rest of us, or be a fat piece of shit like a lot of us. Shit sucks

Everything was already answered OP, but on the flip side with their metabolism since it's so hard to put on weight they will never be big and muscular, at most they will either be super skinny or otter mode.

My mom knew a woman like that, she ate the amount that could feed several people in one day, large late night snack included, and was still terribly skinny.

Yes. But there isn't any weird biological difference from them and a fatty that stops them getting fat.

The difference is that "whatever they want" and "all they want" is just a lot less calories than a fat person wants.

Started noticing it when I turned 22. Too lazy to exercise but I just eat less crap to keep my belly in check.

Tape worm.

I share a flat with my best m8, I do all the cooking and we eat together but I've put about 40lb on in the last few years whereas he weighs less than your average teenage girl. I think we're both different kinds of fucked.

Schadenfreude is a sweet feeling.

Meant to reply to

It's funny isn't it? In today's society, you're a fat-ass, that's less desirable than your skinny friend. But in the past, you'd have been a survivor, with your then-superior energy efficient metabolism.

You would have had your pick of women.

No.
>muh metabolism
Would account for variations of perhaps 10-15%. Fatties consistently and dramatically underestimate their food intake, and overestimate their energy expenditure. I wouldn't be surprised if skeletons do the opposite.
>tee hee I walked fifteen minutes that's got to be a thousand calories, I can treat myself

Bitter fatties

one of my best friends are just like that. his belly is infinite, what stops him from just continuously eating is that it gets boring after a while and that his cheeks hurt. literally does not can feel the sense "full". very athletically built as well.

I have a friend who eats 5 cheeseburgers in the time I eat one and he's not fat at all.
Same guy ate more than half a cake at like my 8th birthday party or so.
I'm Kinda jelly but I got used to it over the years..

youtube.com/watch?v=M_-HVlYUUPM

youtube.com/channel/UCmWN5J_vxrutWVFJY0dWO0g/videos

Fast metabolism is a myth, skellies don't eat as much as they think they do, same as lardos eat more than they think they do. Everyone should count calories, it is the only hard science.

Sounds like steroids. Roiders have a significantly higher daily caloric intake need compared to regular people.

a hundred times this

>b-but we eat the exact same thing
do you monitor them 24/7 to watch their calory intake and exercise?

i ate whatever the fuck i wanted and as much as i wanted, drinking liters of pepsi everyday when i was working full time in a restaurant and i lost a ton of weight because i was moving all day, no additional exercise

after quitting my job i started putting on weight almost immediately so now i have to watch what i eat again

it's real

Im a fat fuck but i eat small portions and get full quickly.
And my friend was a skinny/tall man who eats like crazy all the time and can barely maintain his weight (if he eat less ,he can get too skinny)

>guy eats a 3 full pack of oreos with 3l coca cola back on school all every single day
>then goes back home to eat something fat and greasy allways (like big burgers with lots of beacon and grease)
>proced to keep on eating big game the rest of the day between meals.

I stayed with him for 2 days playing videogames. And by the end i wanted to never come back there , i was still trying to eat something and they keep on chewing the next meal.

When I joined the corps, my unit basically was this: a bunch of skinny 20 year olds that ate everything. Almost 2 decades later everyone is fat now, including the skinny chinese guy lol.

>she ate the amount that could feed several people in one day, large late night snack included, and was still terribly skinny.

Your mom knew a bulimic

Kek this. Friend of mine served for 8 years in the German military and ate like a fucking beast all the time without getting fat.
3 years later he's fatter than me and I consider myself heavily overweight by European standards. (like 110 kg at 1,82 m)

I have shit like this all over both of my hands and I'm not bulimic. Should I be worried?

>Should I be worried?
No, why would you be? There are plenty of ways to get injuries on your hand beyond cramming it down your pie hole to make yourself vomit.

No you are just a lazy pig looking for an excuse

You'd know if it's from sticking your fingers down your throat. How'd you get those callouses on your knuckles?

My problem is that I drink too much. I eat like 1 meal a day and only drink water and no soda, but then top it off with half a bottle of rum.

Fucking alcohol man. I should have never started drinking.

I dunno. The skin on my hands just rips up all the time so bad that it actually starts bleeding. It's so bad that even 10% urea lotions don't really work.

It just happens without me doing anything. I wake up in the morning with fresh wounds on my hands. I have scars all over my hands and nothing seems to work.

No, individual variability in metabolism is too small to account for significant body weight differences. The notion of a fast or slow metabolism is a meme.

t. neuroscientist who's published in metabolism

Christ, you're not kidding. I saw one of this skinny Jap girl who ate a 100 piece order of KFC. Insane. Her shits must be the size of a fucking house.

No it isn't. People who think they can eat anything don't actually eat that much. Individual variation in metabolism is small.

maybe they just vomit after

>Is it true that some people can eat basically whatever they want, all they want, and not get fat
It's true. The thing is though, that skinny people who "eat everything they want" get satisfied by less food than fatties. A skinny person might "want" to eat half a pizza every day, while a fatass will "want" to eat two or three pizzas per day. I eat everything I want, but I don't WANT to eat a whole cake for breakfast every single morning. Super high metabolism is a myth. On average fit people have a little faster metabolism, so people who claim to have slow metabolism are basically admitting that they're lazy and unfit. "B-but I saw a Japanese girl eat THREE Big Macs once and she was still skinny!!". Well you fucking retard, eating like a pig one time will not make you fat. I promise you she doesn't eat like that all the time (or she throws up afterwards).
Interesting. Can you show me any scientific studies about these people where kcal in-kcal out doesn't apply? It's quite a scientific discovery you are talking about.

You can eat as much as you want as long as it is whole plant food that you find in the produce section. You cannot get fat if you do not eat animal products or processed food. Eat as many plants as you want. (No oil though.)

I think you are right. I am skinny and have a very poor diet, but I also eat less than most people. I notice that I never finish my portions at restaurants and such while everyone else seems to clean their plates.

Yes, it's true, but what they want isn't what a fat person wants. You literally can't get fat on lettuce.

Not really, I lost over 60 lbs because for about a year I ate 1300-1800 calories per day max. Now I eat 2200ish per day and maintain at 158-160lbs. I would have still lost the weight if I had started how I'm eating now but I was extra motivated at that time. If you want to lose weight you're probably eating way more than you think.

I eat in that same 1300-1800 range and maintain at about 125 lbs. But I struggle to feed myself and get enough to eat every day. Not from poverty, just depression, laziness, and a distaste for most of the readily accessible foods.

I lost a shit ton of weight after I moved out because I was too lazy to eat more than twice a day and defaulted to eating at noon and 4pm, no breakfast.
I also cooked big batches of food that lasted me 3 days at a time.

I eat whatever I want, whenever I want it, until I'm full, and am 5'10" @ 130lb. That said, I usually eat once a day and rarely twice.

tapeworms, eat some raw pork \thread

It's mostly fatlogic.
You realize those skinny people who wolf down large pizzas do not snack thru the day? And not drink soda? And sweets probably rarely? They do not have some magic bodies. It's just your dumb logic that extrapolates from observing them for one sitting of a meal.

>You realize those skinny people who wolf down large pizzas do not snack thru the day?
>And not drink soda?
Not true.
Look up Kinoshita Yuka.
She always drinks a bottle of Coca Cola every video

>cites one Jap who literally has made eating their profession
wow you disproved me there buddy
Do you think she doesn't have a rigid health regimen off-cam to enable her to continue earning her living?

>Do you think she doesn't have a rigid health regimen off-cam to enable her to continue earning her living?
I don't because she said she still eats more than most her friends in a QA.
Like I said, you should look things up, instead of talking shit out of your ass.
I presume that next you will bring up something else in an attempt to evade my point just like how you did with the Coca Cola thing.

This, sort of. I was underweight for a while even though I was eating and drinking whatever I wanted. Drank multiple glasses of chocolate milk per day, had any desserts I wanted, and ate anything for breakfast and dinner that I wanted. But the chocolate milk probably made me eat less because at least it has some fat and protein and isn't just sugar water like soda. I was only eating two meals per day but my meals were still pretty healthy because it's what I like to eat. I'd have pasta with garlic and oil but also a big salad with it.

What made me gain weight was starting to exercise more. When I started exercising, I wanted to eat larger meals.

>I presume that next you will bring up something else in an attempt to evade my point just like how you did with the Coca Cola thing.
How did I evade anything? We are talking about regular people in this thread, not competitive eaters, you moron.

A few posts ago you were talking about ``everyone'' (in your own words), but now it's just ``regular people''? That's called moving the goalpost, and it's very dishonest.

>A few posts ago you were talking about ``everyone'' (in your own words)
Oh yes, you complete imbecile? Quote it, so I can show you the lack of (You)s. My only posts ITT were ,, and the last one.

You seem upset

You've got leprosy, bro.

>You realize those skinny people who wolf down large pizzas do not snack thru the day?
True (for me), but I haven't been able to eat a whole people since my teen years. I max out at 6~7 slices.
>And not drink soda? And
I exclusively drink soda and sweet drinks 24/7.
>And sweets probably rarely?
True. Only around Halloween to get rid of the leftovers or when I get a freebie.

>you'll get fat when you get older
Do fat people really think this happens to everyone?

Damn I wish I could eat an entire people.

I have this kinda problem. I used to get picked on a lot, friendly banter, for being too skinny back in high school. I was on the wrestling team so I didn’t really care about cause coaches telling me I was fine. I’m 5’9 and weight 140. I struggle to gain weight and eat to the point where I have to throw up. I just want to be Veeky Forums and not skinny, and no I’m not skinny fat. What do anons??

I quite literally said it happens to people who dont watch what they eat. If you have a fast metabolism and as you get older watch what you eat and keep a good diet then you will be fine, but if you keep eating like a snowtruck shovels snow then you will get fat even though you were skinny doing it as a teen.

>5'9 140
>skinny
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Getting fatter as you get older is primarily due to becoming less active overall and not relatively minor change in metabolism.

I have a theory it has to do with fat storage, some people just don't have bodies that efficiently move extra calories into those cells/doesn't make new ones, so hence, lots of eating, no weight gain.

I have a theory you are a faggot.

>Metabolism is not a thing
Ignorant.

Fatbody here. Can confirm. Military people get fat because fuck exercise not realizing that the military was keeping their asses from getting fat. I only just decided to try and get rid of my gut before it gets more out of hand.

Go ask /x/.

Eat more and move less.