"Cold brew" coffee

>"Cold brew" coffee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPM8mcqHxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look at me I spend hundreds of dollars on brewing equipment, grinders, beans, etc, etc and spend hours practicing my technique and reading about all the newest, hottest equipment online
>I'm a better human being than some faggot that only has a pitcher and takes less than 5 minutes to make his coffee

>gatekeeping
Anyone who actually uses this term in a serious manner and not in the way to mock the term itself is usually an idiot.

Lol nice samefag op

The amount of gatekeeping present when it comes to food and drink is beyond astounding.

The sheer level of autism people exhibit when faced with others culinary decisions is just mindblowingly staggering.

It's okay to be vulnerable user. But don't try to feel better about your own shitty existence by dragging down what other people enjoy.

Crabs in a bucket.

Cold brew takes a long time

>Gatekeeping
Fucking redditor lol.

It tastes better.

I leave it out on the counter overnight, I don't spend 12 hours hovering over it

Everything is a status symbol for desperate generic normies

cold brew takes like 12 hours though doesn't it

I'd like to try it but my grinder's set for espresso and it takes like 4 espressos to dial back in

try 12 days

try 12 weeks

try 12 years

reddit has less cancerous that Veeky Forums nowadays

Cancer is actually less reddit than Veeky Forums

try 12 years in an oak barrel

dammit, didn't see this one.
Ok, try 12 centuries. Only to be unearthed and used as evidence that prior civilizations were more advanced than previously thought.

My beans are getting stale, so I'm thinking of making some cold brew. What's the ideal ratio for leaving it overnight?

>Have french press anyway
>Assemble coffee as normal but with cold water
>Put in fridge
>Have tasty coffee in the morning for hot days

Why do you so autistic about this?

>gatekeeping
nice try cuck

I do 1 part beans with two parts water and let it sit 13 hours it turns out perfect

1 part bean
1 part water
1 part semen

>normal coffee uses like three tbsp of beans and cooks in 5 minutes
>cold brew uses a whole cup of beans and takes 12+ hours

Then go back and stay there

That's a lotta semen

Try 12 millennia, to be unearthed by some stone age dweller of a long fallen future and treated as a holy relic of the Ones Before, whose magic could conjure light and heat at a whim and allowed them to travel through the air.

you're a homo

if you want iced coffee this is the only way, cold brew is a retarded meme

youtube.com/watch?v=pPM8mcqHxes

it's an espresso shot

you just use stuff you have around the house. a bucket, cheese cloth, another bucket

Try 12 eons