America just keeps pumping out the greatest of beverages. Eurocucks got nothing on this

America just keeps pumping out the greatest of beverages. Eurocucks got nothing on this

>dew+code red

Lol what the fuck.

>cranberry and eggnog flavor
I'll pass

These limited edition meme drinks are fucking awful, and they know it.
They even admit how stupid they are on the label.
>MTN DEW-S-A: a clash of mtn dew voltage, white-out and code red!!
Clash is the proper term to describe what it tastes like, none of the flavors go together and it just tastes like purple.

code red is better

Only an american could take a childrebs drink seriously.

Irn bru

So whats it taste like? I saw it but didn't wanna splash on a whole case just to try a meme drink. DEW-S-A was good though

Is this the same flavor as the blue Warcraft Game Fuel from 10 years ago?

like a less "strong" code red. code red is better tho.

Never mind the crappy swill we have here, save it for the neckbeards. I'd rather take the time to import and indulge in the true thinkin' man's pop, fresh from the land of Japan; Coffee Plus Coke. I want to relive my fondest Coke Blak memories all over again.

oh fuggggg. you just reminded me of what i would do in my teen years. black coffee + milk + coke + vanilla ice cream. the worlds greatest ice cream float.

tastes like a cherry limeade

I think so. But no lie this flavor taste like fucking gummi worms. Not kidding

I hated when they started making a bunch of contest flavors that werent going to win

I would sacrifice seventy hobos to Satan to get this shit back.

LiveWire is the only good flavor tbqh

>artificial holiday extract added for flavor

it's just cherry mountain dew mixed with regular

delaware punch. no bubbles and it kicks all other drinks asses. this is a variant. made since the 20s. flavored by delaware variety grapes.

That's one is on tap at seven elevens.

I miss the WoW blue flavor.

Strongly disagree, this is better than the sum of its parts

They need to bring back the best flavor.

>taste the feeling

So Coffee Coke induces synaesthesia?

We just don't have the same passion for diabetes.

get out of this thread, AMISH!

i'd kill to taste mountain dew revolution again

Put down the bottle

>diluted Code Red
for what purpose

Think Mountain Dew with a hint of Fruit Punch.

There you go. It's actually not bad. Or at least not as offensively bad as Dew-S-A was

>Eurocucks got nothing on this
Superior holiday soda coming through, out of the way amerilard shits

Bought a 12pk today..

Back when MD was good.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but the WoW dew and the MW3 dew were the same flavors with different packaging, right?

>Nygårda

That was absolute fucking gash, first true letdown from Mtn Dew. What were they thinking literally mixing three flavors together?
Even their weird Gamer Fuel ones are decent as novelties, even if I wouldn't buy a 12-pack of them.
Typhoon did the tropical flavor better imo
F

WoW blue flavor + vodka = hypnotiq

Fucking good shit

Why would I drink that when vanilla vodka + orange soda = creamsicle

Agreed senpai

It basically tastes like Code Red, but watered down.

>”holiday flavored”
>not “Christmas flavored”

God forbid these cucks offend the small amount of kikes and sandniggers in this country

It tastes like code red but with a weird aftertaste. The only good Dews are Code Red, regular, and the Orange one.

Because vanilla vodka reminds me of a time when I had nothing else, so I drank an entire bottle, threw up twice, fell asleep on the toilet and tumbled down the stairs.

the other day I did sour for cocktails, basically sugar, water and lemon

it was exactly like mnt dew citrus whatever

yeah, keep churning "innovations" we are sooooo cucked...

we did cofee with cocacola when I was a college student, we called it legal crack and it was disgusting but effective

I guess I live in a barbarian place where instead of drinking soft drinks for pussies and fatsos we drink 70 proof alcohol for christmas

even kids

Germany
>real orange and carrot
>sold in glass
>fullfils you vitamin needs
>natural vitamins

that shit is so adictive and still contains less shugar than amereican shuggar water.

forgot pic

don't drink mountain dew anymore but i try new flavors just to collect the cans. mountain dew is way better at launching good experimental flavors than pepsi as a brand is.

>tfw pitch black 2 will never be relaunched
>tfw i will never dust that shelf

>MFW there's actual apple juice at based Aldi and Lidl, pure, not that shit with grape juice
>MFW i only want it for vodka anyway

Impressive
I'd kill for a crack at Distortion or Typhoon again. I wish all three from that cycle would have won and they never bothered with the game fuel or Pitch Black

You misspelled Baja Blast

That's what I expected. What is even the point of mixing plain dew with plain dew + cherry flavor?
It's special because you can only get it at taco bell, and I only go once every couple of years, but once I had a chance to try it on its own I realized how blah it actually tastes. It's not bad but it's not that refreshing rush of citrus flavor

I wish I fucking stumbled upon a TB that has Sangria Blast. Fuck my life.

Do you mean the orange citrus kind? The orange Game Fuel has been the same every time since Halo 3, yes.

This is the logical conclusion to soft drinks

Back when /b/ put effort in things

I like Mountain dew but i cant get it in large bottles here. Mountain dew is sold in the energy drink aisle because of the caffeine and sugar content.