Is coffee the superior drink of them all? I seriously can't think of anything that has beat it

Is coffee the superior drink of them all? I seriously can't think of anything that has beat it.

For me, it's a tie between Pepsi and coffee (instant Nescafé preferably).

Oh, and next favorite drink would be strawberry daiqiri.

hehehe

why drink coffee when you can take caffeine pills? huh?

Not OP, but I drink coffee for the taste.

*tips fedora* ah how nice to see a fellow patrician in this wasteland

1. Water
2. Coffee
3. Tea

Yeah, I remember when I had an immature palate and thought that people liking coffee were pretending!

Majority of people drink coffee for the caffeine, and merely tolerate the shit taste. (worse yet, mask it with sugar, milk, syrup, etc.)
>muh decaf
No one exclusively drinks decaf

1. Water
2. Vernor's
3. Tea
4. Coffee

I drink it black and not with the goal pf getting a boost. Also, what makes you think they are toning down the taste rather than enjoying the flavor combination?

>Also, what makes you think they are toning down the taste rather than enjoying the flavor combination?
>flavor combination
It's called neutralizing the bitterness of coffee with shit tonne of sugar

I have 100 mcdonalda coffee keurig pods vut my fuvking keurig machine broke. Can i just pour hot water through them?

Good coffee isn't bitter. It also should not have sugar in it, but I just figured I should mention it since everyone thinks coffee is bitter because they've only ever had shit coffee.

Even the shit ones shouldn't be bitter as long as they're not over-extracted or burned in water that's too hot

1)Milk Stouts
2)Chinese Tea from Arbor Trees
3)Western Tea with a Pinch of Buttermilk
4)Whole Milk
5)Real Espresso

All coffee is bitter you probably fucked up your taste buds already with your "good coffee"

I'm sorry you don't like it because I really do and it's too bad we can't enjoy it in the same way!

Drinking the sugary jew fucks your taste buds and gives you a much worse sweet tooth than any black coffee possibly would

>pinch of a liquid

buttermilk is a thicc pinchable liquid m8

>What is an expression?
Whole fat buttermilk is so damned thick that you could dip from carton to tea quite a bit of it.

I go an iced americano if its too hot for a standard coffee. No sugar just shot of coffee cold water and ice. Can't stand sweet coffee.

cold brew if you cant manage to brew non-bitter coffee

>water
>coffee
>tea
>wine

No.
Water
Fruit juice
Teas
Kofi Anan

Look out op, you're going to wake the waterfags..

I recently started drinking coffee and really like the taste of black

My problem is the aftertaste. Trying to find a way to fix this without diluting its taste with milk or sugar and preferably not adding calories

Coffee caused the industrial revolution and the enlightenment

Explain tira misu

>ore-ground fags in here think they're drinking coffee
>not purchasing whole beans and keeping them in a air-tight container then grounding them right before using them
>not enjoying the smooth taste of whole bean coffee,no horrid aftertaste just smooth throughout the entire process of the sip
>fresh ground beans is like going to the Asian parlor and getting a nice rubdown and there's a happy ending at the end
>folders or that pre-groun crap is like going to the Asian parlor and then at the end the lady kicks you in the balls
>the ending is never happy like rooting for the bad guys in Marvel movies

I would've used the word drop.

Then why is there coffee flavored ice cream? Or coffee flavored candies and chocolates? Hell, I’ve even had a coffee flavored cigar.