POST UR FUKKEN BREAKFAST

helped her indoors move house today

it's late afternoon where i am but nice breakfast op, it looks good

Looks tasty.
I had an egg sandwich and bacon this morning. And then an everything bagel with cream cheese. On a bulk

my food eats your food

Heh, carnivores unite ;^) balanced diets are for pussies amirite?

Looks good, what's under the radishes?

whats on the toast?

looks like some weeb shit

hummus and chilli sauce

A monte carlo with prosciutto, washed rind soft sheep milk cheese, and shredded raw milk tomme.

water and ice.jpg

No picture, but I made an egg, bacon and cheese sandwich inbetween french toast with a strong cup of red mountain coffee.

Shits delicious.

In order for us to judge your post correctly you have to upload a vocaroo of you saying prosciutto

My breakfast was three slices of Oscar Meyer white turkey straight out of the container.

Roasted paprika chicken
Heinz Beanz
Tesco Creamed Rice Pudding

Every morning this week

Pls no bully, it's my first time cooking and I cook everything for the week on weekends cause it suits my schedule

Looks good and tasty but won't that leave you hungry quite early? You must have a feast at lunch/dinner

Got a rough recipe for this? I'd like to try it next week. Looks delicious

I had 4 slices of whole-wheat toast (buttered), 7 eggs (3 boiled, 4 scrambled).

I'm not obese but I might die young.

Looks pretty healthy. I used to do the weekly thing and I would cook all my sausage then daily cook eggs and grits mix in the sausage.

If you smoke marb reds still you're fucking up. Also no one puts their cig on the coffee like that. No one

The monte carlo was made with
>Two slices fresh potato bread
>Each smeared with the runny cheese
>Prosciutto laid on top
>Shredded tomme on top of that
>The outside of each was then gently dropped into a batter of: one egg, whole milk, cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla extract
>Fried in a pan open face with olive oil and butter and a closed lid to melt the cheese
>Take out make Sammie (powdered sugar garnish optional) wa lah etc.