My Chinese GF made me fish, Wuhan style. God damn, why have I wasted half my life on American women?

My Chinese GF made me fish, Wuhan style. God damn, why have I wasted half my life on American women?

Looks like she took a shit on a plate

I'm afraid I don't know how to answer your question, OP.

My exact reaction when I first saw it. Then I tasted it. It's like 5,000 years of culture on a plate.

I bet it tastes good. Good for you user. Chinese are the asians i hate the least

I think your chinese girlfriend took a shit on your plate, bro.

Thanks. Which ones do you hate the most?

Too bad she can't give you a fork and knife to eat that plated fecal matter

Noted already, user. Thanks for playing!

Noted that she took a shit on your plate.

I want a gf so bad T_T

Enjoy your effeminate, autistic, pan faced, manlet son.

That seems to be the general consensus, yes.

What is that, a finger painting?

We are both done having kids with other people. Now we just fuck like mad.

A literal cuckold.
I thought it was just a /pol/ meme

Timestamp, follow this with a hand on her asscheek. Bonus points if you dose her in oil and say "HOOO FRIE RICE FRIE RICE"

Enjoy your fantasies user, while I live mine out..

Cringe thread? Cringe thread.

How about her shooting her 9mm?

>teacup

Veitnamese so god damn much

Do you guys play gooks and G.I.'s?
Is this what you get to do when she loses? Do you shit on her yellow ancestors while fucking her slope mouth? Get that bitch some slavshit and tell her to quite t cupping that 9. What a dumb cunt.

Yes, we do....

Show me moar of her bruises.

Great a thinly veiled fetish brag thread. Fuck you OP

Chinese r the asians i hate the most. Then the rest pretty equally. Chinese seem to lack souls even more so than the other asians. Idk how they manage to do it

dad, is that you?

Imagine being so insecure that you go to Veeky Forums to brag about your gf and start posting nude pics of her in the thread in order to prove (???) that you're not a cuck.

>Wuhan style

Ask her to make Re Gan Mian.....and let me know how she does it

asian women are into scat so ops gf probably took a giant watery shit on the plate to assert her asian dominance