What would you make for dinner if jesus came to your house?

What would you make for dinner if jesus came to your house?

maybe that jesus wafer stuff they give out at church

Do you make all your guests eat their own flesh?

You won't meet him user, haven't you figured it out by now? You're already dead. This is hell.

>fishes and loaves
>water into wine
if Jesus comes to my house, he's the one making dinner for every one else

Id respect his beliefs as a jew and find a kosher recipe

only my magical guests

my blood and my left ass cheek

Self raising bread

I'd serve him pizza and show him /b/ while we listen to black metal.

edgy.

it's not as bad as i thought but yeah, i guess i see it now

Carbonara with homebaked baguette on the side. I'd expect him to deliver on the wine.

Imaginary pancakes. With invisible sprinkles.

Jesus hung out with whores and thieves, I'm sure he'd be down to just chill on my couch with me and get stoned.

underrated post

edgy

What I had that was nutritious. I'd make it attractive; though slight vanity, I take pride in my work. Taking care of the Lord's son, even if just by serving him, is something I'd prioritize.

No I wouldn't hide shit. I'd ask for forgiveness if I had done what was considered wrong. And ask for help, but offer him to leave to help people in more dire straits than me.

And of course he can have my bed. Anything he wants. It might be fun to hang out with Jesus even if you spend half your time weeping in guilt or regret.

Pork chops in a cream sauce with a clam appetizer.

i would give jesus head for what he sacrificed for me

Funny
Reddit

I'd take him out for a night on the town and get some beer and barbecue, then give him some of my bomb-ass homemade cake. Next day we'd have bacon and eggs + a lil hair of the dog to beat back our hangovers.

Finally, someone gets it.

begone reddit

My lawnmowing guy? Why would I be feeding him? He doesn't even speeka da eenglayse.

But I suppose if I had to, I'd make him a quesadilla.

bacon

give us the cake recipe you jew

Pork.