Anyone else thinked baked goods with “flavor pipettes” are fucking stupid?

Anyone else thinked baked goods with “flavor pipettes” are fucking stupid?

What do I do with them?
Do I squeeze them out onto my tongue like a medicine dropper? Do I inject it into the cupcake? Do I need an extra fucking syringe of syrup with my triple-frosted quadruple fudge cupcake?

s this some new coastie trend?

i live in the bay area and i've never seen this, looks dumb as hell

I’ve seen this shit regularily since like 2010

i've never seen this
where are you from OP

Whatever works. Some people like it as a drizzle. Other as a side dip and others inside as a filling

Saw it at a gelato joint a year ago

NorCal reporting. There's a few bakeries around here that use those, but I've never tried them, because I like savory or buttery breakfast pastries, like a butter croissant or a sausage kolache. I've never been a huge fan of iced donuts. I do like plain cake donuts for dipping in my coffee, though, but those aren't really sweet.

I've never seen this but I'd assume you're meant to inject it into the dessert, but I'd wonder why it hadn't been done by the baker or whatever.

Absolutely fucking stupid imo

if someone handed me a cupcake with a pipette stuck in it I'd toss it in the bin

Do those get reused or recycled? Because that's a shit load of trash waste to be tossing out.

Oh great, here come the lefties.

This shit looks dumb, but come on these are disposable pipettes, they are made to be thrown away

Get out, you insufferable fag.

Looks like something from Robocop

No.

What does 'not wanting to see everything shit up with trash' have to do with your latest implied-derogatory label? You should probably go back, kid.

>thinked

>waste not, want not is leftist

user, I...

I've only ever seen this on Cupcake Wars

>bitching about those tiny things

You are like a little baby

Those have gravy in, don't they.

>[Food] Caramel doughnut cone with salted caramel syringe (1080×1080)

Yeah! That'd show 'em