FRIDAY NIGHT!

FRIDAY NIGHT Veeky Forums WHAT ARE YOU
>cookin?

Chili mac.

Green cabbage with pigeon peas.

I brought my mommy some KFC for dinner. Its special because the nearest KFC is 8 miles away and I was on the other side of town

half a loaf of french bread with parmigiano reggiano and a 12 white 2 yolk omelette sandwich

i reheated some leftover bk nuggers but i have salmon defrosting that i'll probably make with garlic and black pepper roasted veggies

making stuffed peppers. my wife’s favorite. hoping for a footjob as a reward

Sounds like shit. You homeless?

it is what it is. a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

How would a homeless person afford that? I'm on a diet and it's a lot of food for 900 calories.

Just got a porchetta sub from my local deli

It's half a loaf of bread, shredded parmesan, and 2 eggs. That's at most a $3 meal that you can have several times with more loaves of bread.

>cookin
Nothing. Made a salad

You caught me, I am homeless :/

Duckleg confit

Probably some tacos after I get off work at 1am. That or some Aglio e olio if I just want something quick.

Sick as shit and broke having Maruchan Chicken Ramen

Sorry misread. $6 meal because a dozen eggs, you fatass.

I'm beginning my fast.

im sick too. thr nighttime gel caps i got have dxm in them, so i took 4 instead of 2. its makes me think

Vegetarian chili. The beans stay, of course, then I added chunks of tofu marinated in a guajillo/ancho pepper/garlic sauce.

Got a calzone from the Kroger deli.

Bready, no sauce, ton of calories. The pepperoni was pretty good quality but honestly I'd rather have a hotpocket.

I ordered a veggie pizza from dominos.
I didn't wanna go get groceries.
Now I'm gunna get drunk and play siege.

Went out and bought some 80/20 beef, asparagus, collard greens, onions, tomatoes, and sliced cheddar. Gonna make a true american meal tomorrow. As for tonight, thawed salmon and oysters.

dont cut yourself walking so close to that edge

>no sauce
reminds me of my boarding high school cafeteria, everyone loved calzone day but fuck it was just dough filled with cheese and some oregano (vegetarian christian school, fuck)
my girlfriend worked in the kitchen and said each one was 2,000 calories
if you were hooked up like me you could get a cup of marinara to dip it in

meatloaf?
burgor?