Smoking some ribs today lads, rub added and gonna sit in the fridge for abit

Smoking some ribs today lads, rub added and gonna sit in the fridge for abit
pls no bully americans

You are not supposed to rub the wood chips on the meat, retard.

Pencil shavings make the best rub.

I forgot to get onion powder but i had flakes will see how it goes

Wow, if only you could turn those flakes into powder.

if only.....

kek

Dude. it's called a coffee mill, you can buy them for less than you paid for those ribs.

it'll be ok

out of the fridge and into the smoke

Shouldn't cut the rack prior to smoking :(

yeah? i've heard nothing but the opposite

looks pretty good

gave them a bit of a spray, looking alright, another 3 hours or so to go

this is getting rediculous

Yeah, keep opening the lid, retard...

twice in 5 hrs is fine senpai

based foreigner bro wants to make a dry rub smoked rib rack
>americans just shit on him for no reason
they are gonna be fine. just remember there is such a huge margin of error that you can overcook or undercook them without knowing the difference. really. anyone who tells you different is lying. we are talking 20 minutes to an hour of margin of error.

like the rest of the world doesnt have ribs guys. come the fuck on. at least he isnt just crock potting them with a bottle of sweet baby rays.
>not judging thats also pretty good

bend test status: success

absolute shameful smoke ring probably due to how thin they are, but no matter the smoke flavor is strong and the meat is juicy and comes off the bone clean

will definitely make the effort to get a lot more meatier ones for attempt 2, luckily these were really cheap

Clean your fucking fingernails dude

Looks decent probsbly tastes better than it looks, im proud thst you actually cook and post it here, we cant say that of the rest of the fast food shitposters on this board

Looks good OP honestly this

Nice first attempt. As you said meatier ribs would improve it a lot. Also consider going lighter on the rub if you have some nice ribs, yours looks almost like a paste. Tbh, I used to do one of those 10-12 ingredient rubs and rub it on thick, but I just do a light rub of salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne and a smoked chili powder like ancho or chipotle nowadays and like it a lot better.

clip your nails goddamn

ribs look aight

thanks will keep it in mind for the future

>nails
Good ribs tho