Do you prefer McDonald or Burger King?

Do you prefer McDonald or Burger King?

Depends on my mood at the time but overall McDonald's is better than Hungry Jacks.
In the states I only had Burger King once or twice and it was fucking awful. Barely edible.

Last time I had McDonald's was over 2 years ago and it's been even longer for Burger King. I always remembered liking different things from each one.

I just moved to a place that has 7 fast food places within 5 blocks all on the same strip. Between bk and mcds, I eat at BK more often. The 2 for 6 Whoppers are a better value, even though I know mcds will more likely be a little better and hotter it's not worth it. I don't get the specialty burgers anywhere, if that matters. Just cheese and salad. Lately I been getting 2 x 10 nuggets for 1.49 from BK and 2 x 2 tacos for 1.20 from Jack. Yes I'm a fatass

burger king. mcdonalds burgers instantly hurt my stomach, and I can't stand their soggy fries

id say for breakfast, mcdonalds is best, for lunch arby's , for dinner, wendy's

arbys has best sandwiches, wendys has best variety and things like chili and baked potatoes, mcdonalds got dat bacon egg and cheese mc muffin

If your mcdonald's is serving soggy fries you tell the manager that. The company has a policy where french fries have to be fried and salted fresh to ensure they're crisp and crunchy or else it gets put in the leftovers bin.

>leftovers bin

depends on what you get really.
BKs chicken nuggers are better than mcdonalds
but mcdonalds dollar double is better than BKs
BK has the coke slushies which are awesome mcdonalds has the sundaes which are awesome
etc etc

I haven't been to a McD's in a long time, but they always hurt my stomach after. Nowadays I have to prefer Burger King because they're the only place that has veggie burgers, and they're not half bad.

Most chains, fast food and grocers, are individually owned. They pay to fly a flag but they only have to meet minimal standards. So shitty regions have shitty food and shitty standards.

mcds for cheap items
bk for "premium" items
both fries are equally mediocre to me, even though they taste different

I prefer the taste of mcdonalds cheap burgers double hamburgers to any other beef burger from mcdonalds, BK, or wendys.

McDonalds.

McDonald over burger king but Five guys beats them

For some reason the burger king near me has just gotten worse over the past few years and the food has become bad even for fast food. Last time I tried it I didn't even want to finish the whopper I got. McDonald's has stayed about the same and I usually just get a quarter pounder with fries.

I don't see what that has to do with my post.

>having fast food preferences
Just American things. Unlike you fatfucks I just eat whichever is around, and it's a rare thing I get maybe twice a month on average at most.

I never eat eat fast food burgers because the taste is so fucking bland I might as well just make my own burgers out of paper

Burgerking is my husband desu! We're getting married!

by default i guess mcdonald's cause they don't put half inch thick raw onion slices on their burgers and a half cup of mayo
mcd's is gross though and i've really only been there a couple of times in the last ten years

so what happens with the leftovers bin? they serve them soggy to people less picky than you? is that policy? HMM?
t. policy fan
>chili drawer
(what it's called at wendy's)

Mcdonalds is more consistently good but a good Burger King is better than Mcdonalds

I'd go to a burger king I trust over a mcdonalds, but I'd go to a mcdonalds over a burger king I've never been to.

I do not eat beefburgers.

thanks for weighing in
do you by any chance consume penises?

No.

I only eat food

Wendy's

Burger kangz is tight I always get a crown when I go to show others how ironic and hip I am, but I like to wear it unironically as I chow down on a 20 piece tendies.

I would usually get McDonalds because it's cheaper, but Burger King is nicer all around. Their chips and €1.75 chicken burgers are good shit.

The McDonald's near me was pretty bad about 5 years ago. Always getting orders wrong, food was never hot, and I even got spoiled meat one a burger once. They cleaned up though, the whole place looks a lot nicer and the food is always good now.

Hmm, hard choice, I'go with burger kìng just because it is close to my home, mcdonalds is 14 km from hers

every muckdonalds tastes the same to me: over salted (so you have to buy a drink geddit?)

Burger King easily, McDonalds has shit tier "fries"

McDonalds because usually the employees are whiter and the food tastes fresher. Burger Kangz food taste like it's been sitting in the trays for an hour.

Hmmm, I dunno, I think Sitka despite being cheap is one of the best ageing spruces for tonewoods. My Breedloves sitka looks like a cedar now it's so old. I'd love a European spruce with African blackwood combo though, that'd be very interesting.

>having nothing on topic to say so starts talking shit instead

Are these two actually direct competitors? I don't eat at either but I always had the impression that burger king was somewhat more expensive

Burger King.
I mostly eat McDonald's when I'm out of options

im from germany and here burger king is miles better
also they have far better deals
mcdonalds is just fucking expensive here

I prefer McDonald's but bk is right next to my house and McDonald's is a good drive. Plus it's always fucking busy and the people working there are slow as shit and always get your order wrong.

Wastage gets recorded and then thrown out.

>not loving onions
Fucking tastelets. I bet you need ketchup to enjoy your fries too.

they're both ass. if i was forced to chose, i'd go with burger kang

I prefer BK's burgers but McD's fries

idk abt america tho i only ever had mcd there

Spaniard here. You can take my words for the European version overall. The German restaurants, at least (I have tried them) do things identically, as in Spain.

I prefer the fries from Burger King. They just make them better.
Now, when it is about the hamburgers, McDonalds designs them very well. But Burger King always feels more satisfying to me. I always leave a BK at least satiated. Can't say the same about McDonalds.
The Long Chicken by BK feels like an improved version of the McChicken.
The Big Mac feels lame, compared to a Big King XXL. The latter feels bigger, and the meat of better quality.

Bad things about BK: the price. It tends to be slightly more expensive than MD.
And the restaurants; sometimes it becomes evident that BK is not that good at managing its franchisees. Sometimes you will find restaurants that are dirty, lacking staff, or bad-functioning overall. Those are uncommon things on McDonalds. So in that aspect, MD is much more reliable.

Bk has better fries
mcds has more reliably good quarter pounders
bk has bacon though
but mcds has better nughgets
bk has onion rings
its a toss up really.

>but Five guys beats them
When you want a wendy's double meal for $20

mcdonalds fries and nuggets
burger king everything else

>Ravs
My nigga

Oh yeah, I'm sure that policy is always followed.

This is the ultimate burger

McDouble on a BK double cheese and then a wendys JBC

Wrong.

McD's
>coffee drinks
>ice cream/shakes
>fries
>chicken sandwiches
>breakfast
Burger King
>short-lived promo items (lucky charms shake, chicken parmesan sandwich)
>nuggets
>burgers

BK in my country just got the Bacon King, and honestly im a huge fan
My only beef is that they just put mayo and ketchup in there as the only sauce

SnS is so good.

I'm sorry but I feel genuinely bad for people who really enjoy 5 guys. It's gross slop. Get your ass on over to Fatburger.

I appreciate the fact that burger king seems to care less about being healthy. Most of their big burgers don't even come with vegetables

>not going to Wendy's

you fucked up nigga

Neither, they're both awful.

That's pretty obvious

Breakfast: McDonald's
Burgers: BK

What are you talking about? Literally the best thing about BK sandwiches are that come with a proper mix of veg that includes the best sandwich topping, tomatoes. McD wanted to charge an extra 30 yen/cents for tomatoes when they were testing them out

They have a BBQ Bacon King in burgerland, it's the same thing except BBQ sauce instead of mayo and ketchup. There's also the Rodeo King which is the BBQ Bacon King with onion rings on it. They'll probably make it if you ask

McDonalds. Le flame grilled master race is just a meme.

Burger King, but In-N-Out is the best of them all.

Who the fuck gives a shit?
Stop posting this garbage.
If you have any pride or shame or even interest in cooking, you aren't eating this repulsive shit.

I'll drive to anywhere but those two. I'd rather eat dry cheerios like a 2 year old.

I actually prefer MaDonal

>Le flame grilled master race is an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
What did the 'tard mean by this?

fuuuuk this is true

McDOnalds Big Tasty>>>>>>>>>anything from BK

Why do people pretend not to like fast food to impress people on the internet