The cleaner where I work gave me an unidentified pepper, told me to give it a rinse and thaw and chop it up in soup...

The cleaner where I work gave me an unidentified pepper, told me to give it a rinse and thaw and chop it up in soup. He says it will fuck my shit up.

Can anyone identify what this is?

Little ones look like thai peppers.
Red ones just look like jalapenos.

looks like a pepper senpai

the dreaded hollerpener
do not handle without gloves and pepper goggles

>He says it will fuck my shit up.
That's because he knows your white ass thinks taco bell sauce is hot.

This

>Be white
>Go out to burger place
>Special burger of the month is some hot burger
>Asked what is in it
>Habanero sauce and chunks, made from scratch
>Order it with no doubts
>They ask if I'm sure
>Say they've had customers crying from the heat
>"I've signed waivers for food before. I'm sure"
>Get burger
>Eat it
>Not even a sweat bead
>Chef even gave me a free friend habanero to eat
>Staff just stare in awe that a white man is eating spice like that like it's some mild salsa
>Tell them I wish it was spicier but it was still really good
It's hard finding Carolina reapers without going online. May as well grow my own but I know I'll fuck it up.

Spice is great and I love it but I live in some white fucking place where taco Bell hot sauce is considered hot along with hot cheetos

>tfw love spice
>tfw I can only handle so much capsaicin before the physical pain is too much and I'm crying into my delicious food

I envy people that can handle very hot things.

just ease your way up and soon you'll be able to handle the hottest thing on any menu

Can I get your autograph

It doesn't take too long to get used to it. When I was ten hot cheetos made me cry but by age twelve or so my parents used to ask me to try the chillies at the Asian grocery store to make sure they were hot enough since eating them raw was too much for them. A lot of dishes have unique flavors and textures that you can't really enjoy if you can't stand the standard heat. The downside though is that you can't enjoy spiciness itself at most non-ethnic restaurants anymore because you're numb to the glorified black pepper that the average honkey considers fiery.

I'll write it in hot sauce for you

I started young and now one of my favorite things to do is complete these "hot wing" challenges at chains and local wingdings. My proudest challenge was eating 12 wings smothered in a sauce ranking at 750,000 SHU in under 8 minutes. I got a free shirt too, might do it again over break.

Why does it always have to be chicken wings though. I fucking hate wings. I'd be drowning in T-shirts if it was anything else, or even any other cut of the bird.

>tfw tried growing a Ghost and the climate here allowed a whopping ONE pepper to grow.
I was irritated.

black people think they're hot shit because habanero and ghost peppers, you give them some of the millions of scovilles peppers that insane white bois come up with and they go on a fucking vision quest

weed is the same way, all they smoke is shitty mexican weed. you give them 25%+ thc whyteboi weed and they get so high they freak out and they're afraid they're going to literally die

They contain the eggs of a tentacle rape monster that will live inside you and use your body as a combined camper van/sex toy.

>shitskins in charge of knowing anything about the spice trade
Why are shitskins so dumb?

what's it like being a poo dæmon?
serious question. genuinly curious.

with you user, got a pretty decent tolerance right now but if i bump it any more my insides hurt too much

just can't handle the impending feeling of doom you get when your body detects that tell tale sign of the undigested spice working its way down your small intestine, destined for the anus, and then the 30 minutes of sweat and tears as you singe the nerve endings of your hoop while you expel the wet brown slurry even the bad bacteria in your digestive system wont touch

literally nothing

I get the gut pains, but never this burns around the anus