Is eating the fatty part of pork a meme?

Is eating the fatty part of pork a meme?

how the fuck does anyone like that shit

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/aco/1510284517220.png9716892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's so goddamn good

I was at a fall festival here recently and one of the food stands had porchetta sandwiches with pesto and cheese. The crispy skin was quite good, the best part really, but I'd imagine it takes some skill to obtain that.

Everything is a meme, you retard.

not eating the fat is a meme

you know what i do when i order pork belly/a steak and the fat isn't rendered to an edible point? i don't fucking pay for it like a retard cuck and inform the establishment that i do not pay for mexicans to slap my $20 order in a pan and forget about it

fat === flavor

It's the best part you stupid idiot

I love fat, and I always wondered if the people saying they don't like it just have a texture issue (autism), or just say they don't so they won't be perceived as fat (insecure women).

It's the best bit. If it's hot, it's like a burst of delicious juice, if it's cold, it's like butter made from pig.

Being an internet tough guy is a meme. The only cucks are republicucks. Hows that healthcare coming along? Tax breaks for the rich yet?

it's a texture thing

It just tastes like solid oil. Ok in small amounts, but eating pure chunks of it legit makes me sick.

Hot, cold, whatever, that is the best part.

You're supposed to throw it in a pot of beans.

I don’t mind it if it’s with bites of actual meat but if I get a big chunk of the stuff it makes me gag.

>he doesnt want to pay for bad food
>hmm must be a republican

here's you're (You)

It's great. Pork fat especially, has a nice bit of bite to it.

Have you never had bacon? It's the same idea, except thicker.

>It just tastes like solid oil.

That's why you heavily salt it and eat it with good bread.

Learn to eat.

The fat is the best part.

>>i.4cdn.org/aco/1510284517220.png9716892
No, you go for a long wlak thta change to hunt and after 2 days you come back home with nice fta piece of dead animal that you killed.with.your.bare.hands.

your mom is a meme

Not getting a side order of pork scratchings to go with your pint of ale?

Are you fucking drunk.

What the fuck user?

You look at pig.
You smell it.
Look at it again.
And BITE ITS BACON RIGHT OFF$!!!

Fat is good when it's thin and melty

If you actually have to chew it, dont eat it

Fat is good when it's firm and has bite to it.

Crackling is easy, you just need an oven.

it's literally the best part, muhamad. You'd know if your rapist god allowed you to eat it before making that thread.

Fuck dude.... I'd like to grab a beer with you no homo

It's like eating rubber. Some marbling is fine, but if you're just eating giant chunks of eldritch gummy fat and connective tissue, it's fucking gross. "It just has to render bro" is bullshit too, I've gotten prime rib from more than one decent-quality steakhouse and it's still chewy and hard. End up wasting half the steak.

for me, I am able to eat that part due to not being gay.

same

>that spinalis dorsi
Truly the elemental ideal

pork fat is nothing like beef fat, and when cooked properly pork fat is more flavorful than the meat itself

try white spaghetti

How can you fucking eat pork if you aren't gonna include the fat? It's like the entire point of having pork in the first place

>dad's birthday
>go to special butcher shop and pay out the ass for the best ribeye I've ever seen
>reverse sear it, nail a perfect medium rare with a great sear
>dad proceeds to cut off all the fat and feed it to the dogs
He said he liked it so I guess that's what matters, but holy fuck.

Fat is actually healthy for you, healthier than carbs in general.
It's mainly the texture people don't like, not the taste, since steak in general tastes like fat (and butter is straight up fat).
Similarly, tendon is another delicious part of the animal that used to gross me out. It's definitely an acquired taste. What eventually made me ok with eating it was watching someone I admired eating it like it was nothing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY MOM DID THE EXACT SAME THING

She could have left it for me but noooo

Texture definitely. Biting on larger chunks made me gag as a child. I have become more tolerant with age though and don't leave so much on the plate anymore

I never really liked beef fat but I love me some pork fat

he probably didn't mean anything by it but I would be pissed as fuck if someone fed something I made them to the dog, especially in front of me. What the fuck.

Disgustin'
a-yup

Pork belly is the best thing after steak.

Pork belly meat is tasty. What there is of it anyway.
But most of it is just fat, which is revolting. (And has other even less pleasant effects.)

Which is why fatty meme "bacon" strips will always be inferior to proper back bacon which contains a good amount of actual meat.

Fat can fuck off forever.

I love fat

lard+oil

My gf loves me to rub pork fat on my cock before she gives me the sloppiest of blow jobs.

Jajaja...

that's to well done for me

It's 100,000% a texture thing for me, the texture of fat is just repulsive

Posting pork.

>eating the meat of PIGS
being this clueless and filthy
just smear some shit all over yourself already

>dad's birthday
>go across the bay to a bomb-ass steak place
>he cuts the fat off his prime rib
>"user do you want this?"
>perfectly rendered fat dipped in jus
>drink port with him after and bullshit

Remember to tell your dad you love him.

Edible autism

That is so cool

if i want to buy the piece of meat showed in op. what should i tell my butcher to get?

no the crispy crunchy skin is.
if the skin wasn't on that it wouldn't be nearly as addictive.

pork belly

asbolut madman

Yeah I used to not like chunks of fat when I was a kid but it's pretty good now. Fat is the only natural flavor from meat and the texture is a good contrast.

Not to mention raw fat is easier for the body to metabolize rather than processed fats and oils.

I don't get this taste/texture autism that afflicts almost everyone in my friend circle and apparently the better half of this board.

>le democraps vs republicucks

if it's cooked well it's great, if not it can be grisly.
>mfw i eat slow cooked fat, btw

meat is murder

Nothing rich about this dish

Rendered out fat is a whole different story.
It's not chewy, just tasty.

fucking japanese always have to go too far

Why in the fuck are you putting political discussion in a thread about delicious pork? Go away.

It is delicious on good quality bread with some pickles or jalapenos. Best snack with pure vodka, fat protects you from getting wasted fast. Recently it is hard to buy that everything pumped with salty water, it is impossible to fry bacon because of water.

Me again.
Last summer i bought some "slonina" as a joke for my friends. I was sure nobody will touch it. Those bastards ate it all and bought 1kg more, and then ate that also while drinking. Now complain more about liking pork fat.

(google fails with this "slonina" word just like me).
It is pure fat from bacon ie bacon cut without any meat, then put into boiling water for few minutes. Then add spices and put into fridge.

They are obsessed with you know who

I gotta get my hands on some of that. Pork belly is fine, but I've never seen a cut of pure fat.

Of all the threads on Veeky Forums I would suspect a Jew to opine upon, the thread about whether or not you eat the fatty bits off pork would have to take last place.

In Ukraine (which is historical homeland of salo) pure fat is considered pretty shitty cut for it and pure fat salo is often goes with more curing spices, while cuts like belly are generally plain salt and garlic.

Why does he stop after every move?

Slavic mystique.

>is x a meme?
Fuck off faggot.