Med and on the side

How do you like your steak and fries, Veeky Forums?

That guy looks amazingly gay.

But he's straight and likes old women.

>on the side
Do people eat them any other way?

>Cuts through a steak using a fucking butter knife
Can't be all that gay.

Ribeye, medium, with A1

Slightly crispy, ketchup to dip

>His butter knife isnt folded 1000 times

Medium
I like my steak to cover some of the chips because the steak gives that char grilled flavour over to the chips which taste amazing, usually I just have mine on side with diane sauce

best show of the season desu.

He means gay as in happy, we all would be in his Chad position

Filet rare, ribeye medium rare. Fries crispy on the outside soft and fluffy on the inside.

Med, I'd be interested in trying rare-er but I hate well done. It's so chewy and gross.

Fries are fries, unless you're KFC you can fuck them up.

Went to Les Halles in Manhattan to see what the fuss was all about, re: Bourdain

Never should have done it, I've never had steak au poivre and fries done so right ever since. I lay awake at night remembering how the fuck every single fry was absolutely perfect and crispy. The steak (med rare, natch) was exquisitely juicy and flavorful. Fuck that place.

Med-rare and curly

*can't

>douses fries in ketchup
>goes for steak first
>lets the fries get cold and soggy
Who the fuck is

New York Rare, fat rendered proper on a flat top; I prefer a salad, or mash potatoes wrapped in spring roll paper, deep fried. Fries are for sandwiches.

Rare to just barely medium-rare bone-in Ribeye, steak fries on the side, golden and crisp outside, fluffy on the inside. Bearnaise on the side for giggles.

You gotta get that steak au poivre user. That's a steak you can take to the bone zone.

Me

Sirloin medium rare with pipping hot steak fries, ketchup and au jus for dipping

>mash potatoes wrapped in spring roll paper
What in the actual fuck

I consider myself straight, but I'd be the big spoon.

A good quality cut can be Pittsburgh-rare or just blue-rare. Steak-cut fries, seasoned with garlic, oregano, tarragon, and salt; then after blanching and drying, being fried to a light tan.

I'll have that with a couple stouts and your easiest bar-whore.

With steak, you want to make every bite count. That's why I use A-1 Steak Sauce. A-1 brings out every single bite of steak, or even hamburger. Mmmmm, delicious. For me, there's only one steak sauce, A-1. Because A-1 has all the taste that makes every bite count.

My father owns a restaurant in Dallas Texas and I eat Wagyu Kobe steak once a week. I always get well done with a side of A1 mixed with ketchup

>Wagyu Kobe
>well-done
>with A1 and ketchup
Here's your (you)

>implying he's eating genuine wagyu or kobe

>pours ketchup directly on the fries

I think your right

>mash potatoes wrapped in spring roll paper, deep fried

fuck me if that isn't the best weird idea i've heard today

Fuck you. I do this and I also eat the fries with a fork like it were a salad.

Are you me?

>putting thick Coca-cola on a steak

it's quite good my dudes. esp with gravy of your choice

It doesn't sound bad, just very strange