How do you effectively avoid estrogen in your food?

How do you effectively avoid estrogen in your food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
infowars.com/buzzfeed-crew-shocked-to-learn-they-have-low-testosterone-levels/
dailywire.com/news/22906/buzzfeed-guys-test-their-testosterone-levels-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not living in America

>implying
It's all over Europe, only safe places are ones with strong traditional values like Poland and Russia

the easiest choice is to give in and begin the transition

Easiest way is to take care of your body with exercise and eat a quality variety of food.

>supporting democratically elected governments is /pol/
>>>/tumblr/
>eat a quality variety of food.
How do I find food with low estrogen content?

I think xenoestrogen laden plastic is still used in those countries too, if anything I bet the plastic is more toxic outside of places like the US where there are any people who give a shit about things like that at all

why is Veeky Forums suddenly getting spammed with these hormone threads? someone get insulted by the high school bully recently?

also the guy on the right skipped leg day, and you forgot to show the shrunken nuts from chronic steroid abuse which happens because the body automatically compensates for hormone levels and goes haywire if you flood it with too much of certain hormones

as a final note I'd like to mention that (a) dietary "hormones" don't do shit, (b) high test makes your hair fall out early, and (c) gay men have higher test, so if you love cocks, then by all means doctor shop until you've found one who will give you test injections

You can have high testosterone and still be a fat cunt if you don't exercise retard.
Avoiding estrogen entirely is a fools errand because it is present in most foods.
Now, stop being a fag. Avoiding estrogen isn't going to improve your life, or make you more of a man. Both of those things require effort beyond what you pick up at the store.
>why is Veeky Forums suddenly getting spammed with these hormone threads?
Its part of the /pol/ narrative.
Lately there has been a lot spillover.
Board culture was mistake.

>Supporting democratically elected governments has anything to do with what side of the aisle you are on.
Stop pretending half of the country wants to destroy it.

I wouldn't call depression, constant fatigue, alzheimer's, being fat, risk of ED and low libido or osteoporosis a benefit but what would I know

People are too absolute about a lot of things- this included. You're going to eat less than ideal foods likely daily. Just adopt some basic rules like trying to avoid processed foods or anything with plastic.

Ya boy Poland reporting in from Warsaw, and what you say is partially true. On the one hand, in Warsaw we get about 2 different straight-from-the-farmer's-anus-second-coming-of-cheap-produce-christ matkets per district,
But on the other the whole ECO BIO WHOLEFOOD VEGE PEDO ET FREHS meme movement hasn't yet reached full epidemic status like in the states and Deutschland, in turn making the overall quality of meat outside from our markets pretty shitty.

>(a) dietary "hormones" don't do shit, (b) high test makes your hair fall out early, and (c) gay men have higher test, so if you love cocks, then by all means doctor shop until you've found one who will give you test injections
Holy shit I did not know the shills are this persistent
you'll have to try harder soyboy

apparently it causes one track mind

>Call him a shill lol

>Warsaw
PO city, mayor is a woman
It's better in other cities, ESPECIALLY PiS ones.

>I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub.

Has been the "conservative" platform for the last 3 decades. How strange that the god bless america party is the one that most passionately wants to destroy it. I mean seriously do you ever see leftist coastie elitists fantasizing about murdering conservatives or blowing up public infrastructure as some kind of petty revenge for a perceived internet slight? This is strictly a republithug/conservitard trait.

>him
What else would it be? I mean it's so blatant it's almost commical
>n-no, hormones do nothing goy!
>actually, testosterone makes you gay and makes you bold sooner, oh yes, you should take our estrogen pills and eat our soy, good goy

This is you isn't it

youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

>seriously do you ever see leftist coastie elitists fantasizing about murdering conservatives or blowing up public infrastructure as some kind of petty revenge for a perceived internet slight
You haven't been paying attention at ALL since the election, have you?

have you?

the "alt-left" isn't real, user. but it was funny when you kooks whipped yourself into hysteria over a joke about a fictional alt-left uprising that was intended as a sarcastic commentary about false equivalency memes spread by your kind

Yeah difference is dems actually go out and shoot people or attack them for having the wrong haircut.

While I would agree it is certainly more common on the right to have an extreme view such as the things you listed, I don't believe that stupidity or hyperbole are exclusive to them.
Veeky Forums is bad metric of this as well, as the user base is typically younger, more angsty, and historically uninformed.

Mainly I think the problem is a simple one: Nobody wants to put in the time.
Its takes a lot of years to be able to accurately take the long view of history.

>shaper mind

lel

>BLM and Antifa are just boogeymen that FOX made up, they aren't real :^)

>shaper mind

It's a falseflag

Samefag
It does make yyou smarter retard, one of the many reasons women can't compete

>starting a bonfire in public is pretty much like murder
On many sides, user

>your mind will never be this shaped

Yeah like dems never did anything wrong.

What does it do if you're a woman?

>ben soypiro
>literally a jew

>CNN

>charlottesville-police-officer.jpg

while this may be a legitimate concern, it's only ever brought up by insecure, delusional, alt-right conspiracy theorists from what I've seen here and on Veeky Forums. what you really mean when you ask this is 'how do I stop being a pussy?'. by being less of an insecure bitch for starters

>supporting democratically elected governments is /pol/
>russia and poland

case in point

>You can have high testosterone and still be a fat cunt if you don't exercise retard.

Not really. Being overweight is more oestrogenic by its nature because fat inhibits test and promotes oestrogen in the body. Fat people usually get real non-pseudo gynecomastia because of the hormone imbalance they subject themselves to by being overweight. The only fat cunts that are also high test are power lifters, because even though they overeat they train like monsters and have slabs of muscle which promote test production. They'd still be better off without the fat.

>Its part of the /pol/ narrative.

You sound much more paranoid than the posters you accuse of being /pol/ crossposters. Veeky Forums was never your safe space.

Did you miss the part when BLM killed cops and some democrat supporting faggot shot up a congressional baseball game full of GOP members? Oh, right, you're one of "them".

It shouldn't be so surprising that the cooking board is filled with low test losers who m make excuses for being losers.

>poland
>not democratically elected
>being this delusional

Did you miss the part where right wing extremists detonated a truck bomb that killed 168 people including children because muh gubmint boogyman?

Also I don't recall any armed leftists literally declaring war on the United States and taking over a government owned building for 6 weeks lately

>so if I wave a US flag it's not technically sedition? cool!

you are right, they were democratically elected. and now they're trying their best to dismantle the system to suit their interest, much like orban did in hungary and erdogan in turkey. hardly a gleaming example of good governing

Humans were a mistake.

Can you guys link the conclusive evidence on the soy boy memes

Soy includes a lot of estrogen

It's strictly anecdotal. For example, I had miso soup with kale, onion, chilis and tofu for breakfast. I've now gone up 2 cup sizes and am currently lactating.

Yes there was a guy who opened fire on politicians a few months ago for left leaning political reasons and literally everything involving antifa

infowars.com/buzzfeed-crew-shocked-to-learn-they-have-low-testosterone-levels/

dailywire.com/news/22906/buzzfeed-guys-test-their-testosterone-levels-amanda-prestigiacomo

>shaper mind

russian psych-ops. troll farms found a new talking point with legs and they're going all in on it.

Excess estrogen is dumped into the lower intestine where it should be absorbed and carried away by fiber. If you eat mostly shitty shit like white bread and animal matter, it gets reabsorbed. Eat whole plant foods and do some cardio.

Do beans, carrots, oinions and other green count?

Digestion is irrelevant. First pass through the liver destroys hormones anyway. Worrying about consuming hormones in food is silly.

You shills are too late.

But I'm a ruminant. brohoof!

Trump supporters and /pol/tards are testosterone depleted. Look how worked up they get when someone insults their memes or their dog emperah. Low T pussies, I tell ya

>read obvious bait
>respond anyways

That's some terrible bait right there.

I hate the low testosterone meme. People are simply not getting their cardio, that's all.

>I mean seriously do you ever see leftist coastie elitists fantasizing about murdering conservatives or blowing up public infrastructure as some kind of petty revenge for a perceived internet slight? This is strictly a republithug/conservitard trait.
The masterful bait

>How strange that the god bless america party is the one that most passionately wants to destroy it.
It's because for the last 60 years democrats have been pushing for bigger and bigger and bigger government, and they always run it into the fucking ground.
America was founded on the idea of states rights under a central authority, not the federal government dictating what everybody can and cannot do.

Then why aren't the GOP pushing loudly to rewrite the Commerce Clause? You know why; it's because they want the power, too. Neither party gives a shit about "small government" or State's rights and you know it.

Mass shooters/killers tend to be conservative. Only difference between the white ones and the terrorist ones boils down to which religion they were taught as kids. They both tend to be ultra conservative

It's because the whipping boys are under corporate thumbs, and if the smaller reps want to get anything done they have to play ball.
I'm not saying congress isn't filled with corporate-sponsored fuckheads, I'm saying that the GOP isn't this purely evil demonic construction that everybody tries to make them out to be.

Yeah governments should never get their filthy hands into ensuring that major rivers aren’t literally catching fire or that the population is lead poisoned from birth causing crime to skyrocket

The important thing is who sticks their penis into whom, and also forcing kids to recite passages from the King James Bible, specifically. As for crime we need more lead poisoning so I have someone to shoot with muh guns

>He doesn't blindly support government overreach and intervention so he thinks gays are bad
You're retarded.
And the government SHOULD be able to intervene in those situations, but it should be STATE AND LOCAL, not sweeping federal bans and regulations for the entire country.

Red states have shown time and time again that without federal regulation they'll fuck over everyone if it gets a few people a little bit richer or it ensures that minorities get poorer

[citation needed]

>Blacks are conservative

Are you pretending to be retarded?

so what do i eat lads

First tell your doctor you were born female and want to transition. Receive estrogen pills. Sell them to desperate trannies whose parents won't let them transition. After about a year go to your doctor and say you now realize you were a transmanwoman and demand testosterone. Take it and enjoy your small testes but huge test

But in theory each State is allowed to do that if their elected officials want to. If Alabama want to elect pedophiles fucking let 'em; it doesn't effect anyone outside of that cousin fucking swamp.

Nothing. The jew has infested every aspect of your life and diet. There is no escape.

i wouldnt mind having a glass of water but the jew runs all the local waterworks

what to do what to do

what the fuck am i allowed to eat

food prepared at home from individual whole plant ingredients

Don't worry about it. You're not a ruminant so that shit doesn't matter.

a what

And themselves
The rural right is basically like a trust fund kid, completely useless and self destructive but rich daddy (the coastal leftists) have always bailed them out and in return we get autistic screeching

>the coastal leftists
>rich
Is that why everybody in california and new york exclusively works in food or "art" and has to have 9 roommates?

>test
>healthy heart

kek

>autistic screeching intensifies
The GDP of my block is higher than the GDP of your entire state

Can't hear you over the corn subsidies Cletus

And yet you still have 13 roommates while I own half an acre of private land

>Land is $0.50 an acre in my state!

You're just proving the point, Scooter.

>bitches about subsidies when his entire life is subsidized
lol

Enjoy your 22 roommates and minimum wage job, Jose

Not letting the Confederacy secede was the blunder of the century.

Hundreds of people can live in the same building and not be "roommates", cleetus. I get it, the opioid epidemic makes you want to be as far from other people as possible, but in nice places it's not really a concern.

>I only have THREE roommates in my 200sq ft apartment, OKAY???

850 square feet, and about 50 units in my building. Those other people are not "roommates", and your command of English is poor.

shut the fuck up amerimongrels

What's that run you, about $35,000 a month?