Whaddaya think?

whaddaya think?

i got the curry extra spicy, the chicken comes with cucumber sauce, and i selected lychee juice. ive never had lychee before so im going out on a limb!

>Delivery fee
>$4

it doesn’t bother me to pay extra to not have to go there. i am drunk and it would ve illegal for me to drive there. i would pay more for a cab, or an uber. i would gladly pay as much as 25% extra for the convenience!

>inb4 thinly veiled troll thread about tipping gets 200 replies

post pix of dinner when you get it

you obviously don't place any value on your time.

*tips*

Any deliver fee over $2 is a scam.

you poor people always say that

this.
How far are you getting this delivered?

Why would you tip an extra 2 cents when you're not rounding the total to the dollar? Did you have a dime you really wanted to get rid of or something?

the tip is probably calculated by the online orderin' template.

>19.70+1.38+4.00=25.08
>25.08*20%=5.016
>round up to 5.02

I had Panang curry with beef and chicken satay last night.

very good.

yeah. i just chose 15% or whatever on grubhub. i always give the driver a 5 anyways too

>i always give the driver a 5 anyways too
So you tip $5 on the app, give the driver $5 cash, and pay a $4 delivery fee? You paid $14 in extra fees for a $20 meal?

think of it as not having to cook and clean. got it?

marginal amount of money overall and for the convenience of having a meal brought to me at my house, i feel it is more than fair

>think of it as not having to cook and clean. got it?
Literally less than an hour of effort.

>pay 20 bucks for food
>pay another 10 bucks for same food
why

if you had all the ingredients for thai curry, chicken satay and lychee juice, plus you knew how to make them

Jesus, so you're actually paying $9 to have it delivered plus another $5 in tip to the restaurant?

You pretty much doubled the cost of your meal.

you poor folks always cry about a few bucks

i value my time. shame that you don't.

Why do you only tip $14 on a $20? Someone is literally delivering a hot meal to your door while you are drunk. Can't you afford any more? It's okay to be poor, there are probably many others here like you.

i only tipped him about 10 dollars total. i’m the op and i didn’t make the post you replied too, though.