What's the point of this? Literally just recoloring food and selling it

What's the point of this? Literally just recoloring food and selling it.

Because people will but it.

It plays on the old adage that "If you build it they will come".

They know that people who live in big shitties will eat any kind of garbage to distract from their empty lives

It's like how Apple markets the iPhone, but with Oreo all the parts are always there.

its cute and festive and i like it

>winter
>red creme
huh?

Green and red is associated with christmas which is the winter holiday.
They probably decided not to use any green since that's associated with mint flavor

americans also associate green with the grinch, who once tried to completely ruin christmas (opposite of festive)

((opposite of festive))

No in America green by itself during Christmas time is always for the Grinch.

lol

If they had made these cookies green for Christmas, I wouldn’t have bought them because they would just make me think of that motherfucker The Grinch that tried to sabotage all of Christmas.

I'm talking about Oreos.
Mint Oreos are green colored.
They don't want to put green cream in Christmas Oreos because some people will think it'll be a mint flavor.

Wait...
Are you really implying that the reason Oreo decided not to use green creme was because the Grinch is green?

Boi.

i didn’t imply it, i explicitly stated it

>the grinch, who once tried to completely ruin christmas
is this from a movie or something?

>9722946
God bless user. Good things are coming to you, I can feel it. Don't lose yourself in this crazy world. Again, God bless.

hitler has been in plenty of movies too. having movies about you doesn’t absolve you of your misdeeds

That's not how you pronounce 'adage'

>americans won’t purchase certain sorts of biscuits because they’re the same color as a cartoon man

Hi, Grinch.

Because the cookies are Rudolph Red not Grinch Green duh. We'll never forget what the Grinch did to us. Eurocucks....

he’s no man

americans believe the grinch is real and that jesus saved their christmas

This isn't a game.

Look I'm sorry ya'll lost christmas, but that's no reason to get all upset. Maybe if you had spent more time praying Jesus would have saved your holidays as well.

>grinchtexting

I see no flaws in his logic

>implying god can save anyone from the fucking Grinch
Ethnocentric bastard, you have no idea

Meant for

Whats the point of aesthetic anything, we should all wear plain wool clothes and have buzzcuts.

I've heard it both ways.

It's fun, you autist.

Because money.

imagine this nigga slips down your chimney on the low and he’s snatching up all your shit and running away with his fucked up little dog and all your whole christmas gifts, trees, your daughter, all that shit. then you have the audacity to make a christmas themed snack that look like him

>imagine this nigga slips in your daughter and fucks her like a little dog

i wouldnt put it past him

(((They))) have to get that red food coloring into your kids somehow, OP. Then they'll have an excuse to medicate them for ADD.

>imagine this nigga slips in and fucks your daughter's dog

I don't really understand the appeal of "cookies" like oreos.

They're kinda just stale tasting, and the filling is a weird oily texture.

Wouldn't you rather have a regular cookie? You know, sugar, eggs, butter, flour, chocolate chips, etc?

nah