Is this the most aesthetic liquor bottle?

Is this the most aesthetic liquor bottle?

Other urls found in this thread:

harrods.com/en-gb/louis-xiii/louis-xiii-le-mathusalem-p000000000005409730?bcid=F010020020000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>aesthetic
That word again, Veeky Forums.

This thread is embarrassing.

no

>aesthetic liquor bottle
marketing.

Sincere answer.

i liek this one

>Is this the most aesthetic liquor bottle?
What kind of aesthetic? Western? Baroque? Art Deco? Danish Modern?

nigga pls

Best bottle, best gin

I like Crown Royal's bottle and packaging. Be fancy looking for cheap. Pinky not included.

any Bruichladdich bottle, specifically their Octomore line.

Dude its a skull

Now you too can drink like a real human bean!

I gotta admit that I want to buy one, because of the bottle, I don't even like vodka.

The trifecta of aesthetic liquor bottles.

I would have gotten a bottle of that if it didn't say Blade Runner on the front of it.

It'll blow you away

>hipsterized redneck drink
do hipsters respect anything?

I steer clear of things in skull bottles since a dude I know paid like 9 bucks for a 250ml "absinth" bottle in the shape of an skull and it was just grain alcohol mixed with colorant, anisol and mint

Worst part is store bought shine doesn't even taste good

huehue

best bottle 10/10

You don't understand, this premium wodka is TRIPLE FILTERED through DIAMONDS by that one guy from THE GHOSTBUSTERS who's still vaguely relevant

Dan Aykroyd was always a funny guy. He got some fame during the 80's and 90's but he was never as successful as his peers from that time. This is why you see him shilling garbage.

>blended
not even once

Does it count as shilling if he's the one who owns it

He has a vineyard and winery, too.

Yes. Also he used to appear on retarded UFO/paranormal shows because he is a massive retard and believes in that dumb shit.

But a shill is someone you pay to promote things on the sly

Swerve, bottlelets

You already swerved tho

You're using the traditional definition of the word. Language changes over time, just as good food decays into green slop when left out. Shill at one point might have meant that long and complicated definition that hurts my brain when I even consider reading it. It's much simpler to make shill mean liking something, specifically when it's something I don't like.

Shame about the font on the neck

Can you not?

>an accomplice of a hawker, gambler or swindler

i.e. someone you hire to promote things on the sly

This desing looks scandinavian as fuck.

it's perfume, not gin. shit is profoundly over-rated and over-priced. nonsense.
that's not an adjective, you monkey
i don't think it looks nice but it's probably very satisfying to hold.
i mean it's fun, but you know it's a gimmick, so you better know what you have coming for you.
what the fuck it's like taking you product design over to Axe or some other deodorant brand designed for teenage boys and immature meathead men. part of me wants to like it but it's just nonsense for JW to try that lol.
nice

The only good thing about living in Kentucky is being able to walk 5 mins down the street to get expensive bourbon

>it's just nonsense for JW to try that lol.
It's a nod to the JW bottle in the first Blade Runner

i respect that. still a little weird but that totally went over my head. thanks for cluing me in.

My fellow wisconsinite

gin. so hot right now. gin.

Meh, good dry gin is easily had at a much lower price range than Hendricks. Gin has huge diminishing returns in terms of the amount spent and how good it is.

Fuck no!
I’m not a flyover.
#bestcoast

Ew. I hate this shit. Up in Canada, this crap fills up almost an entire isle of whisky. They continue stocking the shelves with it even though no one buys it.

This guy fucks

>shit is profoundly over-rated and over-priced. nonsense.
at least give a fucking reason

The limited edition ones are also nice.

>melon liqueur
Man, that sounds delicious. And the bottle is cool too, kinda looks like a sword

The limited edition strikes me as really odd. Same stuff and same amount, it just has a hand-painted bottle and a silly box. I guess it's intended as a gift, but 50 euros more for that seems way too much

terrible post
hello!

All pleb-tier. Stand back, peasants...

harrods.com/en-gb/louis-xiii/louis-xiii-le-mathusalem-p000000000005409730?bcid=F010020020000

7000 dolarydoos? that sounds more like a collectible than an actual drink

I don't know midori brand, but all I tried taste like ass

this is the most disgusting thing ive ever tasted

I really like these simple bottles. Great distillery too, the guys are great and the booze is very much worth it. They're expecting a line of whiskey soon this new year.

Fak

The grape ones are the best. Deep red/purple with gold accent is fockin oath
You should have been drowned at birth

Isn't Donald a non-drinker?

>complaining about the thread

>not posting anyting

aberlour teebh

Came here to post this

gonna buy a bottle of this meme

Shame about the liquid within.

this thread really makes me want to go out and buy a bottle of something
i'm not even a big drinker, but i guess i just like drinking
i have nothing else going on in my life anyway, so at least drinking can give it a form

God Tier
Good Tier
Unoffensive tier
Shit Tier

Very Special Reserve Tier

Nobody asked foe your opinion, nignog