Official World of Warcraft Cookbook

Where were you when a fantasy game cookbook started allowing you to cook better than 99% of Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Official-Chelsea-Monroe-Cassel/dp/160887804X#reader_160887804X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Step one google surf and turf
>Step ll give it a fantastical name like "wizards surf and turf" or "surficus turficus"
>Step 0011 copy recipe under surficus turficus with equally goofy ingredient names
>Step 4 go back to step one several times with other tried and true dishes until book is full
>Step cinco charge nerds through the nose for a book of funny named food

Yeah you are not wrong to be honest

I haven't played wow in 10 years and sure as hell haven't read the cookbook. But I would assume they would be recipes for stuff you can cook in game.

Did you take those pics? Because those actually look fantastic. Are these just WoW themed or are they recipes for in-game food items?

That's gay tho, the food in the game sounded like shit, fucken braised timberwolf buttcheek basted in troll semen like goddamn

>braised timberwolf buttcheek basted in troll semen
my sides

>surficus turficus
Got me good, no idea why

amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Official-Chelsea-Monroe-Cassel/dp/160887804X#reader_160887804X

From the table of contents it looks like its the less shitty sounding recipes from the game and actually seems somewhat comprehensive for basic cooking skills. I might pick it up since used copies are dirt cheap
>many meat dishes
>several bread recipes
>rub and spice recipes
>drink recipes

recipes for in-game food items, Suramar Surf and Turf and Azshari Salad are the 2 pictured

Almost all fantasy worlds have food that is basically just western european food. Sweet or savory pies, roast meats, garden salads, fried stuff and whatnot. All any of these cookbooks are is the same recipes your grandma had tweaked so the finished product looks like the in-game model and with ingredients like "direboar flesh" and "atlantian bonefish eggs" replaced with pork shoulder and salmon roe.

would you eat it?

>skill level: expert

I had the Redwall cookbook when I was small and it taught me a lot of good stuff

Brian Jacques was a man among men

>Where were you when a fantasy game cookbook started allowing you to cook better than 99% of Veeky Forums?
Not much of an accomplishment, knowing how to make a roux or what a maillard reaction is makes you a better cook than the tendie warmers that make up 80% of Veeky Forums. 's recipe would certainly be expert level cooking here because it requires multiple methods of heating for a single dish and none of them are "stick it in the microwave." Even the free section via amazon preview would blow some of these McChicken enthusiasts minds with spice mixes and basic buttery crust recipes.

How good was the hotroot soup?

lol this

Haven't played in 10 years or so. I used to get so drunk off the Kungaloosh recipie I found off WoWHead. People loved it at parties too. Those were the good ol days...

>SKILL LEVEL: Expert
what's beginner level, opening a bag of cheetos?

Under the amazon previewer theres a few beginner level recipes. They consist of
>Add spice 1
>Add spice 2
>Add spice 3
>Add spice 4
>Add spice 5
>Mix with a spoon
>Thats how you make autumnal spices!

When l was 14 I had no interest in traditional western European food.
This stuff would've been good for me when l was a beginner.

My son is 2 and already has the redwall series will start reading the to him next year.

does anyone have that collection of images of "fantasy rations"? that was pretty good

a fucking sausage roll

i guess it's not only another merchandise but might be also a suggestion to those kids who play it, to cook their own food, instead of literally dying of starvation in front of your computer.

Expert is a pretty low skill rating in WoW so its actually pretty accurate in regards to source material.

If you could upload more recipes I'd appreciate it. too poor to buy the book but I would love to see more.