Fast food prices don't make sense

>Sausage mcmuffin cost 1$
>Sausage Egg mcmuffin cost 3$

Are you seriously trying to tell me that an egg is worth jacking the price up 2$?

Smart people dont eat at fast food, so they know they can get away with shit like this.

Why are chicken places so expensive? The whole reason that fried chicken is so popular in America is because its cheap and easy.

this
OP's brain may be actually beginning to function

I already said this in the sausage mcmuffin thread from last week, you didn't need to make a whole new thread for it.

Why does every thread include a retarded premise?

My brain may be slow to function but my dick sure isn't, just ask yo mama.

>breakfast items are always cheaper than everything else
I love going to fast food places for breakfast because the dollar menu still exists.

oh damn! got me goood

You're thinking of sausage biscuits, those are $1.

2 sausage egg mcmuffins for $2.50

but yeah, mcdonalds is overpriced as fuck.

>The whole reason that fried chicken is so popular in America is because its cheap and easy.
You just answered your own question, high mark-up on cheap product means better profits. It's the same reason snacks cost so much at movie theaters even though popcorn and fountain soda cost pocket change to produce.

But wouldn't they get more customers by just lowering the prices a bit. I would eat at popeyes all the time if it wasn't $10 a trip.

Obviously it's not. You bait people to the store by having a "Dollar Breakfast Menu", and when they get to the counter to order they think "Man that sandwich is gonna be dry and suck with no egg, I'll pay the extra".
You aren't supposed to order the sausage mcmuffin, it's only there to make the egg one look better.

They had to jack it up because people kept bringing their own eggs thinking the low price was a sign of shoddy quality.

Egg sausage & cheese Mcgriddle or it didn't happen man.

Egg is a popular item in breakfast food, so they can get away with overcharging.

I love sausage mcmuffins and I have never had one with egg and I don't even want to. They're perfect just as they are.

3/10

When I lived in the Seattle area they had sausage mcmuffin with egg for $3.79 plus tax each..moved to FL and they are 2 for $4...not sure why the difference.

How could you have retarded threads with retarded replies otherwise? Surely nobody takes these seriously, surely nobody thinks that's how you actually calculate the price for a product.
...right guys?