Anyone else a proud soyboy? this shit is fucking good

anyone else a proud soyboy? this shit is fucking good

Other urls found in this thread:

justonecookbook.com/hot-tofu-yudofu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah i like tofu, it has just as strong and distinct a taste as chicken or pork or anything else like that
you're gay if you say it has no flavor

user you don't need to falseflag, just say you don't like it, we understand.

I'm quite partial to tempeh with a nice flavorful marinade.

Go suck some dicks numale soyboy cuck

Damn haha got him!

>/pol/ isnt allowed to use this

Soy is for twinks. Eat seitan instead.

This kills the celiac.

Well just don't be genetically malformed and you're perfectly safe

I had a mapodofu phase this summer but I'm kind of burned out on it, plus it's next to impossible to pair that shit with anything other than beer, gewurtztraminer, pinot blanc, or riesling. And it's kind of a waste for good riesling, so that means just gewurtz, PB, or beer.

What's another quick mid-week recipe for tofu?

justonecookbook.com/hot-tofu-yudofu/

Very simple dish.

you people just spend time trying to sound like 12 year olds. I just don't get it. Look at me, I'm a fucking child on the internet!

I love some tofu dishes but I don't think i eat enough of any food to be a xboy (x being any food). apart from staples like wheat and dairy.

That looks like one of those recipes where it matters a lot what quality tofu I get. I guess I'll have to go to the korean grocery since this whole foods 365 garbage isn't going to cut it.

Whenever I make a Thai curry I like to make it with tofu

I guess that's completely different than how they actually do it in Thailand, where they put the entire fucking animal in the curry, but whatever it's good

t. soyboy numale cuck

It's Veeky Forums, isn't the point of this place to be able to shift between acting like a child with fetal alcohol syndrome, and LARP as a productive human being, possibly multiple times in the same thread, with no consequences whatsoever? I mean that's pretty much the only reason I'm here. inb4 durr it's not /b/, Veeky Forums is /b/ for food, deal with it

>all these buzzwords
I swear by the end of trump's presidency /pol/ will have invented their own language and talk only in alt-right buzzwords.

>by the end

?
but i said the opposite and i meant it
i have better shit to do than to pretend on the internet

u a soyboy or something?

>i have better shit to do
That seems improbable

That's not good because it's tofu. That's good because it's 1) fried and 2) covered in curry gravy.

Well you don't just eat tofu plain.

is boiled unseasoned chicken good?

If I could still chug carbonated drinks I would do this.

You ever been to Veeky Forums? Obviously not.