Worth it

Worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-20/the-blockchain-might-scare-the-gig-economy-to-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

14 dollars for a burger and fries, no drink, at a place where you bus the tables yourself. I feel legitimately bad for mentally incompetent people like you.

b-but muh free peanuts!

>not getting extra cheese

you fucked up

fpbp
that will be 2.99

Not only is the price fucked, I've never had a burger from five gays ride well.
It's like a guaranteed stomach ache for me. Shit tier place. Only thing worth eating is the peanuts.

fucking five guys. I hope those greedy bastards go out of business

>1 cheeseburger is $9
>at a fast food joint
Fuck man you coulda went to wendys and got an entire baconator meal for less than you paid for that single burger.
5 guys is such a rip off.

Extra cheese is free, just like the rest of their toppings. It's just not on the menu

This place was ok back when they were expanding and trying to capture market share with competitive pricing. I used to be able to take a girl to five guys, get two burgers and a fry and two drinks and be out the door for 15 to 20 bucks depending on whether the girl got a single or double and whether she got water or not. These days that's just the price of admission for a single person. Its not like any of their ingredients got twice as expensive in the last 5 years. They finished grabbing market share and they don't need new customers anymore. They just need the dumb fatties that will keep forking over way too much money for a half decent burger. At that price point I could name 20 other hipster burger shops in Atlanta that do just as well if not better. Fuck, H&F Burgers at SunTrust Park at 14 for a burger and fries... You fuck ups are paying ball park pricing with no game or captured market/audience. That's just fucking stupid.

Used to work at a 5gays, and it is so fucking overpriced but the shit is always fresh. The secret though? Our fucking buns. Those things are like cake and are just delicious on their own.

ama I guess

this

Maybe if you took like 20 packs of peanuts.

The buns on a burger are more important than the meat imo, and Five Guys has the best.

Shut up. No one cares. Go fuck yourself with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat and then go to bed.

t. I can only afford In N Out so I line up around the block with all the spics and other human garbage and pretend it's good

This is a food board, go back to where you came

At that price you should just go to a real restaurant. Five Guys is good but they priced themselves out of their own market.

>$9 for a cheeseburge
Five Guys deserves to go out of business.

I’m pretty sure everyone made the exact same face at this thread

A large meal from McDonald's isn't that much less.

Sad the world we live in.

Jr. Cheeseburger deluxe at Wendy's for 99 cents is still based

>I-I'm superior because I overpay for a fast food burger
Absolutely retarded

Mah nigga.
Wendy's is still the best value out of all the major chains.

I never get why normies are obsessed with this shit. I've given it a chance on 3 different occasion thinking it was bad luck but their fries are over-seasoned garbage and their burgers aren't awful, but they have this really "amateur" flavor to them, like identical to frying one up with little seasoning and using store buns yourself.

>the name of the employee

why

got a 3x3 with fries at in n out today for 7 and change. five guys fries might taste better but they rip you off by giving you more than you can eat.

>red onions
Ohhhhh baby

In-n-Out in Fresno Ca. is the best Cheeseburger on the planet.... FTR

I once took an hour long bus ride and walked twenty minutes to reach my nearest Five Guys. It was pretty bad. Definitely wasn't worth it.

Hardees > Whataburger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Five guys

>Sales tax
>$1.04

How can one person be so wrong?

California strikes again!

>in n out is bad
Jealous agrarian flyover bumpkin spotted

That’s not even the worse. In New York sales tax is 8.59%. OP just paid 7.7%

Hardees tastes like chewy sphincter you absolute pleb

Damn, i could feed 4 people comfortably for that money

carls jr is garbage

>everyone jerks off over five guys
>eat there once
>burger tasted exactly the same as a dairy queen burger
>only twice as expensive
>fries were mediocre
end this meme

>$14

plus tips

>tipping at a fast food place
Please tell me Americans don't actually do this.

This cancer is now spreading in Europe too
Apologize Americucks!

No.

he's obviously joking

now i understand why columbine happened

>ketchup
>bacon and no onion

Americans tip people when they say hello

maybe some people don't like the taste of onion? god damn I'm getting sick of defending not eating something because I find the taste of it to be disgusting.

I regularly walk past this very Five Guys but have never made it in. Too busy on my way to Mo's.

Did this one back in school, we would take most of the money out of the guys side and move it to girls since it was empty and the tips got even more ridiculous. we went from splitting ~$25 to splitting over $150. I didn't realize it at the time, because I was young, but it was a crazy social experiment that taught me a little bit about how to manipulate people.

How's middle school?

>Men tip more because they don't want to be outdone by women
>Women tip more because clearly other women have already done so
DEVILISH

Tippers are 5 to 1 men. When they think that they are being exposed as poor tippers they tip even more.

Yeah I want to punch whoever invented this scam and let the homeless use it.

I'm a barista and I would love to try this, too bad we are corporate.

So you're saying by being a cheapskate, I am in fact a tranny?

Holy shit time to go hang myself.

Their prices are so damn unreasonable these days. Used to be you can walk in with $10 and get a complete meal, drink included, and still have some cents left over. The food used to be better too, now they're no better than Wendy's or McDonald's new "gourmet" burgers.

>$14
Nigga, that's twelve dinners and a flu shot.

Hahahaha you are paying more in sales tax than what it would cost to make it at home

Fuck off. Some of us are interested in what he has to say. Can’t say the same about you. So fuck off.

You’re a what?

soon
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-20/the-blockchain-might-scare-the-gig-economy-to-death

kek

Im gonna go and get the hotdog there for once. Are they any good or just the burgs?

Went there today. The 4 for $4 can't be beat. Good quality fries, good chicken nuggers, good CRISP FRESH CRUNCH burger toppings.

>good CRISP FRESH CRUNCH burger toppings.
Is English your first language?

5 Guys is overpriced trash, my local joint is far better and dont use shitty peanut oil

The burgers arent even big portions. Its so goddamn offensive. I went there once and never again.

The rally's baconzilla is the best burger to ever exist.

>Emma F.

[spoiler]W-was she cute, OP?

It's a bot you mong

no

i was just about to post the same thing

The question or the pic.

No I was describing my experience have way and then remembered that silly burger king copypasta and couldnt help myself.

He works at starbucks.

The reason why the cost of burgers is that all toppings are free, so if you don't have many toppings you shouldn't bother going.

Also for every cup of fries they toss another in the bag always.

So if you ordered 2 large fries, they'd throw another 2 large fries into the bag.

Jesus, $4.39 JUST for fries?? No thanks

the question, einstein

Pink himalayan free range potatoes

they have tons of toppings, you are paying for all that shit and most people only want 3 or 4 max. they do give a lot of fries though

Even if you get the smallest size they have (might even be regular), they still give you a shitload of fries.

Thanks for the spelling lesson there Al 'I add an e the the end of every word' Gore...

the worst part is five guys fries suck dick

My local Five Guys is just outside the mall, which has crazy rent prices, so they charge even more.
It's almost $20 a person for burgers, fries, and a drink - and that's splitting an order of fries with someone.

$20 is burger, fries, sweet tea, beer, and good tip at a local place near campus.

>Worth it.

Only if I was still getting 3/4-1 pound burger. I'd rather go to Wendy's, Carls Jr., or In-n-out now of days still spend under 10 bucks and be able to get more.

This. the burger isn't even that good. A burger shouldn't need bacon to be good, but Five Guys definitely needs it. I'll stick to bobby's burger palace.

Being edgy won't help you fit in here. Go back to /b/

>Fries were mediocre
This. Five Guys fries are the most overrated fast food item. Too thick and way over seasoned.

I do not eat beefurgers.

>didn't get the cajun fries

I could accept a $9 burger, but $4.50 fries is insane. All potatoes is the same.

>All potatoes is the same.

Tell that to the Belgians.

A medium fry at Five Guys is basically like getting an entire fryer basket of the things, they don't stop at the container they usually throw in two or three more scoops right into the bag

This. No matter what cup size of fries you get, they fill that, then fill near half the bag with fries. If you aren't getting the cajun ones, you're doing it wrong.

Not everyone wants to eat a pound of fries with their burger

There have been many times I didn't finish them desu.

So don't order a medium dummy

>ITT: people don't know how to order from 5 guys
Always get the "little" items and always get ALL the toppings.