Ate moldy tomato paste

>ate moldy tomato paste
>4 hours later feeling absolutely fucking terrible
is this how I go out lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exmNDB0kCdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep, cya

Go and throw up retard, mold toxins are no joke and carcinogenic. Why on earth would you eat moldy food, was that really worth those $1,49 now?

rest in pepsi dear user

it's not about the money user these fucking things they get moldy before I use even half of them. it's too frustrating

I've been drinking water like crazy we'll see what happens. I hope I don't die though haha

bruh go to the ER or vomit or something.

>tomato paste
>7oz can
>costs $1
>better use up every bit even if its moldy
how moldy was it? did you scrape the mold off or just go full retard and use it all? y-you didn't just eat it by itself right?

do you have any charcoal capsules? they are supposed to be good to take in case of food poisoning.

how does food in a can get moldy...

probably opened and in the fridge for a few weeks

This is now a /tv/ thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=exmNDB0kCdk

One time I shit my pants after eating my mother's pumpkin soup. I remember a couple of days earlier I had told her to throw away a moldy pumpkin but she insisted that you can just cut off the moldy parts.

It didn't click until a couple of years later that she has served me the moldy pumpkin.

Should add that was the only time I ever shit my pants since I was about 4 years old.

OP check in mate. Are you pepsi yet?

bye homo

canned tomato paste is a horrible product

buy these instead

>canned tomato paste is a horrible product
why?

Because the cans are way bigger than you need for pretty much any recipe and they go bad (or dry out) way faster than the tube version. It's not easy to seal a can that's already been opened, but with the tube you just put the cap back on and it'll keep until you need it again.

wow that was hard

Or you could just skip that entirely and get the tube.

Retard.

Yeah but I know I won't resist sticking it in my butt

Freeze the extra. I do it all the time.

>Because the cans are way bigger than you need for pretty much any recipe
How small of portions are you cooking? Mouse-size? Even for cooking for one person I find that one can is far from too much. And if I'm cooking for more than one person then I often need multiple cans.

>>It's not easy to seal a can that's already been opened
I've never had that problem with tomato paste, but it's easy as fuck: just wrap plastic wrap around the can and stick it in the fridge.

I'm curious how you're using tomato paste to go through so much of it.

I can only think of 3 things that I use it for:

1) I make a sauce for grilled chicken, using one small can of tom paste, a small can of chipotles, a few cloves of fresh garlic, and a can of anchovies. Blend it together. Using whole cans gets the perfect ratio of ingredients, and the batch of sauce it makes is usually about right for one big cookout with friends/family, or a week's worth of lunches.

2) Applying to bones when making dark beef stock. One can is about right for the batch size I normally make (two half-size sheet pans of bones in the oven).

3) Cooking a pot of chili. I prefer to use whole or diced tomatoes, but if I don't have any then I use a can of paste instead.

The cans I am referring to are quite small, 6 oz IIRC. That's about all I use it for. I do keep a squeeze tube of "double strength" tomato paste in the fridge in case I need small amounts for something, but I think I've only used it two or maybe three times out of a whole year so it's hardly worth mentioning.

Not him but I usually use at least one when making spaghetti sauce. You do know they come in small cans, right?