Is eating one package of butter in one week too much butter?

Is eating one package of butter in one week too much butter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_Reference_Intake
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list?qlookup=01145
bbc.com/news/health-30494009
nature.com/articles/nature11185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For one person? Yes. What the fuck do you need all that butter for, Paula?

I'm not sure where it all went, I thought I barely used it. It's all a blur.

yes, especially if it's kerrygold. Get lurpack you retard

Kek rip your arteries

F

Not if you exersize a few times a week. Exercize helps regulate your good/bad cholesterol.

Trust me, I eat shitty foods almost every meal and I smoke a lot, but I get about 5 hours of light exercise a week and my cholesterol levels are way better than average.

Apparently you actually exhale some fat through your lungs, so doing things that make you breathe faster and harder for a while get rid of fat in the body

No, it’s not. If you’re a man that works out to 10% of your daily recommended caloric intake and one third of recommended daily calories from fat specifically. You’re fine. Ignore the fucktards in this thread and while you’re at it use whatever butter you like, no butter is better, just different. Have a nice day.

If your question is serious and not a shitpost, and you really want to know for a fact, then do as follows.

1. Go here, and research required daily intakes for fats, including the bad ones like cholesterol and trans fatty acids.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietary_Reference_Intake

2. Go here, and research the concentration of fats per 100 grams for butter. Make sure you press the 'full report' button.
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list?qlookup=01145

3. Calculate the amount of grams of butter you consume daily, and see if you exceed the recommended allowances.

In my country everyone is crying because butter is very expensive here.So you must be Rich Boy

Lookit this dood

Butter is one of the cheapest foods you can buy. Unless you are a fat pig $4 for a pound should last a few months

It takes you months to use one pound of butter? Are you on a diet?

Nope, look up the french paradox.

I’m not trying to derail here, is kerrygold a meme?
I always buy it because I’m a sucker but I can’t tell the difference from that and generic grocery salted butter.
Do I have pleeb taste buds cookanons?

Are you in the UK? I have also noticed that butter has gotten rapidly expensive here. Has the government put a new tax on it I don't know about?

Its not a meme.
But the Anglo Supermarked is filled with shit tier margarins, so something "average" of real quality is suddenly great.

that's ~2 table spoons a day, how do you go through it?

Recently kinda poor dude on keto here, not that you care; I've been eating eggs and butter primarily for last 2 months. 250g of butter goes by every 2 days.
It's good.

kerrygold butter is one of the better ones you can buy as it's primarily grass fed and contains an ideal mix of omega 3s and omega 6s

it's actually one of the best fats you could be consuming

one package per week seems a bit excessive though

keto is a meme
humans have always eaten primarily fruits and grains

Butter Masterrace

two tablespoons of butter isn't that much. you can use one T for eggs easily. it has about the same calories as olive oil. skinny numales are allergic to fat

>exhaling butter through your lungs
nigga see a doctor asap

Don't listen to this fucking retard. Dietary cholesterol has been disproven to increase blood cholesterol. The USDA is bought and paid for and their guidelines are shit, not to mention change every 5 fucking years.

He right about trans fats though, your body doesn't know what the fuck those are and they are pretty bad for you. They aren't in real butter though, so not sure why he mentioned them.

a pack of butter in a week, healthy right.....

>traditional irish butter
>flip the package
>squint to read the information
>made in poland

I’ve noticed it too ,it’s like £1.50

Kerrygold is $4 in the US, other pleb tier butter is cheaper though

Trans fats and saturated fats from dairy and meat (palmitic, myristic, and stearic fatty acids) have been linked with cardio vascular disease in the same evideciary category (at the same statistical confidence intervals) as transfats. The only reason it hasn't been banned I cultural and traditional considerations, as well as the USDA and FDA being bought and paid for by the meat and dairy industries. Still the world health organization and 12 other leading international human health authorities have issued statements back to 2003 all indicating the same facts about meat and dairy consumption.

I don't even eat one package in a year

bbc.com/news/health-30494009

>the world health organization and 12 other leading international human health authorities
literally WHO?

Do you eat any other fats? Or are you a weirdo?

I think one stick of butter per week is acceptable so long as you balance your fats in the rest of your diet. One tablespoon of butter with dinner is just fine and there are 8 tbsp per stick. Do the math. It's fine.

>live in new zealand
>entire economy is dairy farming
>more than twice as many cows as people
>butter is $8

the average frenchman eats 8 kilos of butter a year.

that is because it all gets exported and the kiwi dollar is 1 NZD to .68USD

One stick lasts me 3+ months.

>China and other markets are increasing consumption of dairy products, putting pressure on the demand side, which cannot be met. The imbalance has caused global butter prices to nearly triple

Frenchies are also having a butter shortage because their farmers are selling it overseas for more money

Is that just a euro thing or something? A block of kerrygold is like $2.50 here

>USDA is bought and paid
>USDA and FDA being bought and paid for by the meat and dairy industries

You got to be the same kind of people who believe governments are hiding the fact Earth is flat. It's literally a fucking database no one looks at besides scientists, wikipedia editors, and a couple retards from Veeky Forums. This is not some kind of advertising website, it's a database. Do you think people will go buy specific kind of cheese because it has 50 mg more of calcium per 100 g than the other type, are you kidding? Besides the fact everything in the database makes sense and looks very convincing.

I use an entire kerrygold package to make cookies and finish that in a week

Am I going to die?

Except eskimos, white people and plains indians

Yes you will die. Someday.

Whether the 227 grams of Kerrygold butter is the cause of your death is to be determined.

yes I'm sure hunter gatherers had grains in every meal

does anybody have that clip of that one girl deepthroating a whole stick of butter

>butter is expensive

Oi I'm laffin at you posh cunts with your ifag7d and your Starbucks who can't afford to spend $2.50 for a pound of butter

>still believing fat reks your arteries instead of sugar

Dietary fat is good for you and kerrygold is the best. Eat as much of it as you want if it fits your daily requirements and you're getting other vitamin rich food.

If you're lifting + doing cardio then there's nothing wrong with that and I eat about the same. Fat is very good for men.

Are you completely sedentary? Then yes that's too much.

>not eating multiple scoops of butter
never gonna make it

u nasty

>fruits
NOPE!

are you retarded? Starchy vegetables sure, but fruits? lmao. Your timeline of human history seems to only go back a few hundred years. By the way only white people are relevant so if you mean subhumans near the equator, no one cares.

>fruits were invented 300 years ago
Amerifat education

It's pseuds who read one study (or more accurate, a nu-media regurgitation of one study) and then draw every conclusion due to selection bias.

Try two million years. nature.com/articles/nature11185

Moreover, why the fuck wouldn't have humans ate whatever was necessary to survive? You people are delusional about the mentality of early man - as if he would have shrugged off a giant source of calories and vitamins because it would inspire memes hundreds of thousands of years on.

OP here.

I just brought another pack of kerrygold today. already 1/4 through it in one day. used most of it on gluten free crackers hmmmm....

do you cook with it or do you just slather it on things
this makes a difference

the legal teams for food producers also care about the fda stuff
that's how you get "Chik'n Wyngz" that is neither chicken nor wing meat

We were talking about butter user

Depends how much is in the pack. You'd be surprised at how much butter you're eating if you go to a fancy French restaurant

Companies are marketing milk products in china more strongly. Saying it makes u tall and big. Which in chinese culture makes u a chad. So china is consuming milk like crazy, increasing prices in non-producer countries.

Normandyfag here who regularly works in Chinaland. Blame the chinks who can't produce butter for shit. They import them like crazy now, not really because the average Zhang directly consumes it everyday but there's a massive increase use of it in high end crap like Pizza Hut (yeah pizza is almost "smart casual" in Chinaland) or steakhouses or used in industrial goods like higher end biscuits. Kinda like how shit tier Spanish olive oil are sold for crazy prices in China.

>Kinda like how shit tier Spanish olive oil are sold for crazy prices in China.
nice to know we're jewing them with our "extra" "virgin" oil

No.

If you're cooking every single meal I think its okay. Just about anything calls for at least a little butter or oil

Oops I misread. I thought you said a stick of butter. I could see someone using two sticks but that's pushing it a little. Maybe one and a half

do you know who Jim Fixx was ?

He basically started the whole jogging/running craze.

He believed that if you exercised enough, you could eat whatever you want.

He died of a heart attack at 52.

if you have been paying any attention for the last 2-3 years you would know the science is swinging in favor of sugar not fat being harmful.

You do know that doctors used to recommend people use margarine (trans fat) in place of butter as a healthier alternative. They couldn't have been more wrong.

Paula Deen thinks its not enough butter

wtf i hate exercise now

I wager it depends on your diet. You're still under your daily recommended limit of sat fat levels but not by much.