Hope you're enjoying your (((free range chicken))) retards

hope you're enjoying your (((free range chicken))) retards

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/dailynews/consumer/chicken-brining-rules-will-set-standard-1630812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:thinking:

I hope thats steroids

We're still fighting communism, it's a crime if they aren't trying to make us 8 feet tall.

if you didn't know thats industry standard for shitty cheap chicken, then your 8 years old or something

I do enjoy them, thank you. That reminds me, I need to clean out the coop this afternoon.

Its saltwater and broth brine, they inject it into almost all commercial chicken and it says on the package "15% of weight is brine/broth" they inject it like this.

Fuck yeah that makes cooking so much easier

What's fuck yeah about it? If they were selling decent chicken (read: not factory farmed) it wouldn't need to be injected with saltwater in the first place. It's just another sign of a shit-tier product.

Um it sounds like I could nearly eat it raw

That's fucking awesome. I really appreciate that they make it so hard to fuck up cooking chicken. I would hate to screw up and have to throw out chicken.

>too much salt
Drink more water retard

Buying brine-injected chicken in the first place is a great example of screwing up before you've even started cooking.

It's got nothing to do with "too much salt". It's more a case of "this chicken is so shitty in the first place that we have to try and band-aid fix it just to make it palatable".

Um, hey retard. Meat is a cellular structure. You aren't going to make animal cells different. I would be angry if they didn't salt it for me now that I know it's industry standard. It has all benefits and no downsides. I don't have the materials to fill it with salt this way, and therefore couldn't achieve the same quality of salting in the home. I'd just slather it on top like a retard and not get any penetration. This obviously makes the cooking SIGNIFICANTLY better because of the nature of salt.

You are a dumb hater and also don't drink enough water to realize there are no limits on salt so long as you drink water.

do americans really pay for water in their chicken?

>I enjoy paying for frozen salty water

>the dehydrated eurocuck pretends he knows industrial practices in his country

Yes I am fucking enthused by this information, actually.

hahah he made his point so clearly and you reply with this bullshit and no rebuttal

>>You aren't going to make animal cells different
Sure you are. Instead of raising shitty Jersey Giants and packing them full of saline, you can raise a different breed of chicken that:
a) actually has some flavor
b) isn't so lean that it needs to be brined at all.

The salting isn't the problem.
The problem is choosing to raise a type of chicken bred for rapid growth as opposed to one bred for flavor.

>>This obviously makes the cooking SIGNIFICANTLY better because of the nature of salt.
And it would be better still to get a proper chicken that didn't need to be pumped full of saline in the first place.

>i enjoy paying for frozen salty water because they told me mush meat tastes better

Why? The presence of the saline in the first place is a red flag that the product itself is of such poor quality that such steps are required.

It's like going to a car dealer and having the salesman tell you that they already filled in all the dents in the nice new car you're asking about. Sure, filled dents are better than dents....but shouldn't there be no dents at all?

The cellular structure of the meat is not different at all and you know it, you talk like a vegan and your shits retarded.

Are you also mad that the best athete to ever exist(Michael Phelps) eats 12,000 calories if papa johns pizza every single day of his life?

>muh cellular structure

Said the cuck as he pays extra for salt to cover up shit quality meat.

Of papa johns* oops
When you put spices on something it is not immediately true that you did it because it would have tasted bad without it. They know their market and their market likes salt. Get over it.

Oh it’s after they’re dead. Who gives a shit

>The cellular structure of the meat is not different at all and you know it,
Different breeds of chicken taste different, user. It's no different than how a Granny Smith apple tastes different from a Red Delicious, or how a Habanero pepper tastes different from a bell pepper.

It's literally a service I would pay extra for to get it professionally salted in such a way with such equipment that I would have to rent if I wanted to achieve the same level of perfection.

>I enjoy the taste of salted mush, n-no! It's perfection!!! Stop questioning g-guy!!!

That's so far from the truth and you know it

Nope, all fruits taste the same because they have similar cellular structure.

All meats taste the same because muh cells.

Deal with it pleb

You're the triggered one, not me. I'm happy as can be about this. Thank God they salt it. I wish they salted it so much the skin begins to tear from the pressure.

Absolutely not. Haven't you ever compared really good ingredients--say, from someone's garden, or wild game from a friend or relative who hunts or fishes with the factory farmed equivalent? Industrialization may have given us cheap food, but it's taken away most of the taste in the process.

You're a bad troll.

Listen, the retard mentioned different species of things and claimed chicken(which there are different species of, mind you) tastes different for reasons besides the species(and age). It's a false equivelancy and a poor argument.

We pay for whatever we want.

See
You don't hunt the species of chicken that's farmed. Idiot.

when I hunt chickens I always field inject them with saline, it's just the preferable way to get them

>You don't hunt the species of chicken that's farmed. Idiot.
That's the point. If they raised tasty chicken then brining would be unnecessary.

Or, if you prefer to look from the other angle: the fact that the chicken is pre-brined is an indicator that it's a shitty tasting breed.

>OP just learned today that the package isn't lying when it says "injected with salt water solution"
Good job, detective. What's next? Gonna blow the lid on the fact that "chicken wyngz" aren't really wing meat?

Cells are cells.

Beef tastes like chicken because they're both meat cells. Stop being taste elitist cishet.

>>the species of chicken

Confirmed brainlet fucking lol

You're an idiot if you don't. If you actually hunted you would know that preserving the meat is the most vital part.
Any wild animal besides deer tastes horrid and you need to basically turn deer into chili to make it taste good. Cell structure per species, you fuckwit.

>he thinks scientists are an authority on what a species is

Have you heard they consider the blacks to be the same as us?

But it's all just meat cells. All the building blocks are the exact same.

Meat cells are meat cells. You're just being an elitist. Fucking cissies are all the same!

The cell structure of a cow is clearly different than the cell structure of a chicken.

Is your IQ 12?

The cellular structure of beef is indistinguishable from the cellular structure of chicken meat.

>trusting (((scientists))) on what a (((species))) is

Catch this cissy lol

That one no-life who's so desperate for attention.

Species is just a word, as proven earlier by the whole "human" fiasco we deal with daily because of them.

You can visually look at cells. They are not indistinguishable.

And who the fuck are you

Muh free range women

>tfw soyboy
Enjoy your "chicken" flesh eaters

thanks for this
this is why we can sell our jamón serrano rejects at free range pig prices, sucka

There is nothing wrong about water being injected into the chicken... EXCEPT where it adds WEIGHT to the Price Per Pound, and this is technically FRAUD!!!

You are buying the weight, dummy.

It's only fraud if the practice is hidden. Chicken treated like this is clearly marked on the package.

They only do this in the us btw

>Species is just a word

Therefore a cow is just a chicken. End of discussion, you lost. :) Don't reply again cishet filth!

Nothing wrong with some tampering of the meat. As long as I, the customer can save some pennies in the process.

Visual confirmation. Just like how you dress like a girl but still have a cock.

Huh? You're not saving money on this though. They plump it up with all that water and then it all cooks out and suddenly you only have half the chicken you paid for.
This is why if you ever buy really cheap chicken it releases a fucking gallon of water in the pan.

Utter bullshit. It's widespread in many if not most countries. I remember there was a big scandal about it in South Africa, recently.
iol.co.za/dailynews/consumer/chicken-brining-rules-will-set-standard-1630812

I used to work for a company which manufactured some of the parts used for brining machines. Many of our customers were German. I can recall two of them off the top of my head: guenther-maschinenbau.de and wolf-tec.

It's a service, idiot. When I buy chicken at the store I am paying for it to be salted internally.

>Visual confirmation

Visually identical. You're just schizophrenic like all cishets.

When you buy Jamal's cock do you pay extra to be salted internally too?

>a cow is visually identical to a chicken

Ha, sometimes I feel bad for trannies and their psycho-somatic illness and sometimes I don't, this is one of the times that I don't.

If I ever did buy Jamal's cock, yes, the creampie would constitute a service.

>meat cells aren't meat cells when I say they aren't cells

Sometimes I feel bad for disgusting schizophrenic cishet diseases like yourself, but then I remember you're losing.

You can deny that they are visually different all you want, it won't make it true.

>I pay extra for the service of getting less food than I paid for
That's nice, sweetie.

>pays extra to get seeded by a nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>the (((species))) hoax is only right when I say it's right

Nice try heteronormative kike. Your misdirection won't work this time. If you pay for anything more expensive then BASTED CHICKEN you're wrong.

inb4 judaism

I might care if I owned the equipment to do this myself. I don't, so thank God somebody does it.
Ever seen how much race horse semen costs?

You can troll better than that.

I hope this is just bait, but in case it isn't.
>they pump it full of saline to fill it out and make it weigh more
>when you cook it all that water cooks out
>you pay extra for this "service" that does nothing but make you spend more money on nothing

Um, you forgot the internalized salt that completely changes the thermodynamic quality of the meat you goddamn fucking moron

>chicken has proven to increase estrogen in men while sit products have no proof of the same except for memes pushed by infowars

huh......

Who would do this to a thread

>living in the capitalist Republic of Fatlandia

why would they inject steroids into a dead animal?

fuck thats hot

T-thicker

this makes me furious!

The steroids are for me dammit

you'll need em to pick up that big ass freak chicken

T H I C C