Reasons you will *literally* stand up and walk out of a restaurant

>Wait staff uses tablets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure they'll miss the autistic retard who gets triggered by simple things.
Don't come back.

A wait.

I will not wait in lines or in general anywhere I go. Only if there are others with me. I will walk in and walk out if I see a line. Hire more fucking help.

Why not a phone sized device?

Theres nothing that is pure meat and tasty sauce.

Seriously, if you don't have that on the menu I'm just getting a baconzilla at Rally's. Better than any $100 plate anyways. Stupid fuckers make a resturaunt and don't even put good tasting food on the menu. Who the fuck thinks thats a good idea?

You do realize food isn't something that's instantly made right? A line/wait is impossible to avoid because some things can only be done so fast. Sounds like you're just an asshole.

>I waste most of my life waiting for other people to take priority over me
>if you value you your own time you're just an asshole
Ladies and gentlemen, the beta-male. (Probably poor)

>waiter is any ethnicity besides white
>It's dark as fuck inside the restaurant
>they wear stupid uniforms and yell shit each time you walk in the door
>they specialize in anything vegan or fagy

>I literally have the mentality of a 10 year old
Do yourself a favor and kill yourself nigger.

>waiter isn't white
Absolute deal breaker. Shit-skin absolutely do not appreciate personal hygiene the way whites do.

>waiter isn't a women
Ugh, as long as he just does his job quicky and effectively without trying to be my friend.

But if they're going to be a daft, vapid, useless idiot that babbles nonstop they better be a women then I could at least look at her tits.

I'm not stopping anybody from paying way too much for food that isn't ranch and hot sauce and bbq sauce lathered meat of various types. I just think they're retarded for it.

Embarrassing. I'm so glad I'm me and not you.

then you are gonna have a very very baaaad time

>A line/wait is impossible to avoid because some things can only be done so fast
Sure. But that's assuming that someone really needs or wants to eat that exact food at that exact time. People do have the option of going somewhere else where there isn't a line, or coming back later when the place isn't so busy.

Sometimes you're in a rush and you don't have the time to wait on something. Sometimes you have the time but you'd prefer not to wait. Other times you have plenty of time and don't mind the wait. What's wrong with checking out the situation and leaving if you don't have the time for a wait?

Back at you friend.

I feel ya, I hate waiting in lines. 15 minute wait while a table opens up on a busy night at a restaurant I want to dine at? That's perfectly acceptable. 1.5 hour wait for brunch? Nope, I'm outta here sorry.

>Want takoyaki from this place that has the best takoyaki in town
>Call them and ask if they have it available tonight
>"Yes we sure do!"
>Go there
>"Sorry, takoyaki machine not working tonight"
>Fine, order curry
A different night
>Call and ask if they have takoyaki tonight
>"Yes we sure do!"
>"Can you go check with the back?"
>"Sure"
>Sets phone down, comes back a few moments later
>"Yes, takoyaki is available tonight, chef says so"
>"Will it be available in the next 15 minutes?"
>Yes"
>Arrive 10 mins later
>Friend and I order expensive drinks, other food, and -of course- takoyaki
>5 minutes later, as he sets our drinks down
>"Oh sorry, takoyaki machine not working tonight"
>Look at friend
>We look server dead in the eye
>Get up and leave

Lol you know how bigger things can fit more things inside? It's kinda like that lmao

>telling someone to kill themselves because they don't like waiting in lines

Yeah, clearly you of all people, really have it together don't you?

Embarrassing, what if your family knew how stupid you act online? Embarrassing indeed.

my doctor's office does this now and it weirds me out

>i'm so alpha i only eat at garbage places that no one else will patronize
lel

>strawman fallacy

Unless she is flat

>takoyaki machine?
I don't know how you can fuck up a machine with no moving parts without the kitchen shutting down.

You do know that restaurants don't use those little novelty pans, right? There are industrial machines for that.

Haha holy shit REKT

>beta-male
I'll have you know I got a paper cut last week while flipping a page of my MLP cuckold fan fiction, and I only cried for 20 minutes. So you might wanna take those words back.

>hygiene
scared of a little dirt manbaby? The brown woman is a gift to be savored

You can get ones with built-in heaters and more holes (?), Since its a commercial estab they probably meant that. Looks like there are a few more parts.

Wait ill just a get a pic. This is an "imageboard" afterall

Hope it helps, on a related note, the only reason I live is when they are smaller Eggs on the buffet. But that's quite rare. Anyway hope I cold help

best,

Michael-Allen

Me think the cuckold doth protest too much

Thanks Mike

Kek

Lol I bet you never even read the source of that quote dumb-fuck nigger-lover

Uh, thanks for the info Mike.

>Wait ill just a get a pic. This is an "imageboard" afterall

Reserve a table

Thanks lori

I think I got the wrong door

I agree. Also if the server takes a long ass time to give me my menu and water I'll get up and leave.

>waitstaff rappel to fetch wine bottles

>job title is "Wine Angel"

They're technically models so you can fire them if they get fat.

I want to disagree. Simply because what you are saying sounds immature and not well thought out

>sitting at table
>hmmm
>no one has dropped off a menu or taken drink order
>I have no patience
>my time is very important
>leave
>walk back to car
>sit there for a moment
>think about where to go instead
>just start driving anyway
>see place across the street
>not the type of cuisine as original choice
>could be a whole different kind of gamble
>think of place similar to first choice
>driver further to go there instead
>arrive at the new choice destination
>get out of car
>walk in
>see the hostess.
“Hello, table for one m’lady”
>at new restaurant
>once again seated at table
"Hopefully, someone shows up in 180 seconds or I’m going to be doing this all night"

Or you know you could just...
>wait a few more minutes
>flag a server
or
>immediately see the hostess and ask for service.

But I said I "want to disagree" because the truth is despite the annoyance of having to waste time relocating to a new restaurant it's the better move about 99% of the time. Every time I have tried to be patient or assertive and stay at my first choice I've been burnt by every other aspect of that restaurant. The service will continue to be slow and shit. And the food is usually shit as well as a result of an overall who-gives-a-fuck attitude from the place.

I used to work service industry but my father didn't (he was military) and it used to piss me off when he would gripe about service. Cause in my mind I was like "you don't fucking know". But I swear im turning into him. I mean as soon as you don't get good service, you're whole experience is fucked. Deal with shit or waste time looking for shit. I try not to let it get to me, I want to enjoy life so I try to go to places I know and trust - even if they are subpar sometimes I can prepare and allot for that. or I stay home. And i will only risk new places when that is truly what i want to do; take a risk. sorry4blog

>I have to swipe my own card to pay

literally got up and left

was also and more explicitly referring to

>I'm not allowed to ask for a temp on my pork chop.

YO I'M OUT

they're not hired for their wine knowledge

>It's dark as fuck inside the restaurant
Plebfilter

This. Thank you for understanding. It's a major red flag if a place can't figure out how to get me a glass of water and a menu and asking if I want something else to drink (I do usually an alcoholic beverage). But if you can't get to me in a timely fashion it's basically like saying you don't want my money and multiple beer orders.

I haven’t worked in food service, but I have worked retail and let me tell you, 9 times out of 10 when I can’t get to helpijg you right this minute it’s because I have 4 other customers and 2 phone calls breathing down my neck already, not because I don’t want to convince you to buy shit. I’m guessing it’s the same shit in restaurants. You can only feasibily serve so many at one time.

>wait staff is female

You have to be over 18 to browse this site

I'm talking a 20 plus minute wait bub. Also if the restaurant is understaffed I don't blame the waiter or take it out on them I'd just prefer not to pay for a poor experience. Blame your manager, blame your owner etc. But don't blame me for expecting more out of an establishment.

>"Okay, what would you like to drink?"
>"Coke"
>"We only serve pepsi products."
>Walk out

>order a Coke
>Is Pepsi okay?
>get up and leave
does anyone even like Pepsi?

>Not ordering God's nectar aka Dr pepper

>Caring about coke and pepsi in a restaurant
>Ordering coke or pepsi in a restaurant
You have to be eighteen years old to post here

>Go to Yurop
>Do you have Coke?
>No we only have Bepsi my friend
>Stay for the Bepsi

>Ask for Mr. Pibb
>Sorry we only have Dr. Pepper
>Walk out

>Basic hygiene violations by the staff or in the general layout of the place.
>I look at the menu and it seems massively overpriced for what is on offer/the quality of the restaurant.
>Some sort of fight breaks out among other patrons that turns violent and emergency services are called.
>I go in the door and the place reeks of smoke and drink and is filled with wasted college kids sitting around the bar making a ruckus.

Only ever left because of the last two though since I'm usually pretty decent at scoping a place out before going, and in the case of the college kids I only left because I was with my elderly parents and could tell the atmosphere would make them uncomfortable and had an alternative place I could go to on the same street.

Fucking hell, sounds like you're wasting much more of your life angsting about this than actually waiting for service.

The waitress is colored

>no-smoking policy

So every restaurant and bar in the State of North Carolina in which it is illegal to smoke indoors at restaurant or bar with very few exceptions?

You should at least get a table.

>walk in
>hostess says "How many? Oh, just you?"
fucking bitch

>restaurant requires that you use their app to make an order

Thank you sir

You can only afford so much space when building the place though. If people want your food enough they'll call ahead or wait.

If it catches on fire

>this whole post
Thanks though Michael

I walked out of a subway years ago because I told the brown person extra pickles and they always put like one or two extra. Fuck subway and their "eat fresh" bullshit

>Walk into a dimly-lit room
>Uniformed Mexican waiter says "Welcome to Chili's"
>Panic and leave, sweating profusely

based michael

You triggered a lot of soyboys

>something completely normal
>something so obscure that it never happens
>something /pol/ related

Here, I summed up the thread for you.

thanks senpai!

>yell shit each time you walk in the door
God forbid you get a taste of authentic Japanese cuisine, pleb.

>needing your servants to be white
Reminds me of this desu
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

{>things that never happen} υ {>things that happen}
Woah, that's a tight set of things

>one and a half, if you catch my drift
Then I whip out my hog.

>white is an ethnicity

Yeah you're retarded

Thanks Mike

>This is an "imageboard" afterall
>Mike
fucking lost it

It took you so fucking long to realize that you had time to sit down?

Thanks Mike

I really like this image, mind if i save a copy?

So often I will *figuratively* stand up and walk out of a restaurant but really just stay and finish.

Very rarely have I literally done it.

>getting this triggered over a managerial decision to ease up the ordering process
What are you, a fucking troglodyte.

Thank you sir, hope you have a great day

>plays radio
>waiters have tats or unnaturally dyed hair
>dimly lit
>waiters shouting to each other
>unoccupied tables with used dishes on them
>has a bunch of middle aged guys who clearly have been here for hours without consuming anything other than drinks look up at newcomers as if they were intruding

The latter especially is why I no longer patronize turkish restaurants despite liking turk food. If you think the restaurant is your own private playground I won't dissuade you.

I do, but I'm a white dude with an extraordinarily large penis.

I have eaten here, it was fine but nothing special. We dined at Le Cirque the previous evening and that was really something special. In fact it gave me a new standard for this thread
>it's a French restaurant and the wait staff don't speak French with the international clientele

>waiter doesnt write down order
>food arrives wrong

>North Carolina

Food waiting time is too long (eg half an hour or more)

But takoyaki is objectively disgusting. They were doing you a favor.

>Sorry sir there's a wait, we currently have no available seating
>"Oh ok thanks for nothing you shit waiter, fucking useless dumbass retarded waiter who can't give me a God damn seat"
You're a child

Thanks, Mike. Have a great Thanksgiving, and remember not to overdo it with the stuffing like last time.