Why do people like this place.

>chicken is bland and flavorless
>stupidly expensive compared to the food you get

Is rather eat mcdonalds

Other urls found in this thread:

raisingcanes.com/locations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do people like this place
they hate fags, and americans are backwards retards and will pay for overpriced meme chicken because it fits their belief system

MILFs in yoga pants

>Is rather eat
Ok pajeet, let us know how that veggie burger is

Funny, I didn't encounter either of those problems.

Sorry my phone auto corrected to that.

Don't forget soggy. As breaded and fried as it is, it has absolutely no crunch. The texture is abysmal.

If you want good chicken from a southern restaurant with values you can respect, just get Cane's.

It's too late, there's no fixing it. Anything you ever say is invalidated.

Cause its all cute girls working there.

not a fan of cane's sauce

>values you can respect
hating minority groups and engaging in campaigns to prevent civil rights legislation are values? is this 1860?

>tfw all the ones around me are run by poo-people franchisees

You're aware that Raising Canes isn't a national chain, right?

They never did any of that

>reddit spacing
>hates based chicken
Confirmed snowflake

What is it then, a regional chain? They seem to be in pretty much every region of the country by now: raisingcanes.com/locations

there are some in houston. why no marker there?

order spicy chicken sandwich faggot!

I couldn't get all the locations to load, I just scrolled around a bunch to show that they are spread throughout the country. There are many, many more than the number that map shows in Louisiana alone.
I only waited for like 50 locations to load to take that screenshot, while there are hundreds nationally.

I ordered the grilled chicken sandwitch with bacon and cheese meal and it didnt taste like anything. Not even like normal chicken breasts that I make at home with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Over all it was just flavorless expensive garbage. although It was nice seeing a change in a style of fry aka the waffle fries.

I truly hate their food, but my hatred of homosexuals is even stronger so I choke it down dutifully

Faggots and niggers are just disgusting though. Imagine a world without them. It would be a literal paradise

I love that pickle brined fried chicken and the waffle fries. The homo hatred and cute young white girls are icing on the cake.

Oh wow, fast food is worse than home cooking, who would have ever guessed that?

The republicucks choke down literal factory farmed, chemically injected "chicken" to virtue signal their hate for gays and desire for their torture in conversion concentration camps. It's quite popular down here where there's an evangelical "church" every half mile. Go figure.

They have locations in 23 states. That's less than half the country.

basically nobody lives west of the Mississippi besides california, population density is insanely low in most of the states without a location

t. Amerigoblin

>says a member of the Pedo Party, while hiding in the closet and fucking boys behind closed doors and preaching hate.
Yeah, you have zero legs left to stand on, sicko.

this is their only good food item

Both of you realize that those are not all of the markers, right? There's a many more locations than that image shows.

I don't get it either. Got a chicken sandwich from them a couple days ago, it was juicy but lacking flavor. Plus it only comes with pickles for fuck's sake. Not worth $4.

Evangelicalism is a cult.
It's gone beyond being just shitty organized religion. It has all the qualifiers of a sick fucking cult.

>says a member of the Pedo Party, while hiding in the closet and fucking boys behind closed doors
I'm not a democrat, bro

Denial ain't a river in Egypt, pedo lover.

>bland and flavorless
what did you think fat white people like?

>i'se lives in AL and I'se don' care if they 'uns put Satan on dat' er republicuck ticket I'se damn sho' nuff uh votin' foh 'em!

I hear they cut off childrens gentials, pump them full of hormones and celebrate when they've led once functioning humans to suicide

Also, evangelicals in alabama support a pedophile for a senate seat.

I have no idea. I paid so much goddamn money for chicken tenders once and got like, 4 fucking nuggets.

I was god damn furious.

If you eat at places that serve small portions you deserve to be holocaust'd for funding such bastards.

They are mostly in college towns.

Dems all over America elected a known rapist to the presidency 2 times!

"A growing number now say they were wrong to have so stridently defended former president Bill Clinton against the women who over the years accused him of offenses ranging from groping to exposing his genitals to rape"

APOLOGIZE RAPE ENABLER

Okay, cool, but I looked up how many locations they have. It's 350 in 23 states. I don't think you can be considered a national chain if you have stores in less than half of the states.

Sexual abuse, and abuse of power in general, is a problem on both sides of the aisle. You can't trust any politicians or rich political donors - they're all scum.

>I don't think you can be considered a national chain
You're right, it's an international chain.

Cool dawg, but you still can't get Raising Cane's in most of the United States.

Now don't go making me want to do an analysis of the list of locations to determine what percentage of the US population is within the range of their restaurants.

Youre a disgusting nigger and thats all youll ever be.

>chicken is bland and flavorless
Not true
>stupidly expensive compared to the food you get
It's a little bit pricey but it's fucking good so it's nice to eat as a treat every once in awhile.
>rather eat mcdonalds
LOL NO

Even the chicken at McDonalds is better than cfa. Not to mention all the other stuff they have.

Most the North East doesn't have access to one, and neither does most of California outside of SoCal.

the fries are shit too

>phoneposting faggot hates Chick Fil A

I agree, I've gotten a regular chicken and a spicy chicken there now, they were both bland

> grilled chicken
> bland
Shit that’s not the original nor the spicy chicken. Grilled chicken in the menu is literally catered for soyboy so of course it is bland.

>Decent food
>clean store
>amazing service
>fast
>no nogs

show the screenshot

I'll take Chick fil A over McDonalds any day.

It's hard to find whole meat chicken at fast food places. It's always superior to ground chicken. In a phrase, tendies>nuggies.

This. This is the only reason to visit chick fil a

That is the screenshot

I've had chick-fil-a at 4 different locations, two were fantastic, one was alright, and one made me crave the greatest fast food sandwich it was so shit.
At first I thought it was the staff but one of them was staffed by blacks and it was great, likewise the other one was mostly whites and it was excellent. I'd wager it probably comes down to the managers/owners.

Also Waffle fries are fucking gay and shit.

Are yoga-pants-MILF's really that common at Chik-fil-a? Are they working there, just ordering or both or what?

Mainly ordering.

Because God hates fags

Great dlavor and nicest service

The Chik fil A closest to my house tastes amazing, but the one just a little farther away is always a disappointment. I think the one next to my house sneaks a little more seasoning and oil into everything to give it a little extra oomph

I wish the Chik Fil A I frequent had cute girls working there. Food's great though

>crinkle cut over waffle fries?

shut up nigger. it's why Chick FilA is good. They don't bend over for monkeys and faggots

to own the libs

better than sucking cock for meth so you and your boyfriend can go to the AIDS party and spread your pox.

>for meth

Funny thing about this area where there are evangelical pedo churches every half mile: Meth lab and possession busts are out the ass, lol, and the perps are whiter than snow.

Idiot

>Cane's
get fucking good
Zaxby's conquers in every way possible, better juicier chicken and their toast is miles better than that dumb hot dog bun shit at Cane's
Cry
>torture in conversion concentration camps
>"I'm so sick of Trump's fearmongering"
Upper class white moms always get CfA for their kids, rich people in the south eat it for every fucking meal

yoga pants milfs are the only reason I leave the house some days.

Your supposed to dip it in honey mustard you swine. The chicken is just a flavor medium

As someone who has to take lactase pills to even eat their chicken. I can say with confidence that their chicken is incredibly savory and juicy. If you tried one, i will admit that they can make bad batches sometimes. It is the tastiest fast food joint in the east.

>concentration camps
Tha's a disgrace to the term, and you know it.

Their cheese sauce isnt all that bad and I'm a faggot. Blowing a guy later there in the bathroom

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS

WE DO NOT RESPOND

TO HATERS AND TROLLS

Reinstall Lineage OS then Pajeet.

based

ITT: yuros who have never had chic-fla and are desperately looking for a chance to mouth off to their american masters, caliniggers, and bait

chic-fla is as popular as it is despite only being open 6 days of the week because of the quality of their chicken, it tastes better than the vast majority of the chicken you're going to find in other fast-food chains