worry.jpg

nice

Extremely decadent

>instant noodles
Not nice
What the fuck.
Does New Zealand hate its military?

Nice
I know right, I can't think of a less satisfying food to eat.

What the fuck? Mr. Rogers is dead?

>new steve
oh fuck looks this tonight is gonna be great

n i c e

it was a mistake to drain the ramen then add the packet

idk what the fuck he was doing there. can't imagine eating dry ramen noodles with clumps of gritty seasoning mixed in

sometimes i leave just enough water for it to be a salty slime on the noodles its delicious

>Its a Steve acts like he is eating the best thing ever episode

those are the best episodes

I dated a girl who would do this. Her pussy tasted nice so take that as you will

I want some of that beef broth

I wonder if he knows you can buy entire cans of sweetened condensed milk at any grocery store

shh we dont want him to get diabetes and die

nice

Poor guy. He thought he was making Mi Goreng like in that Aussie one where he didn't drain the water. Now this time he drains it and wham - he gets it wrong again! I love this guy he's a national treasure. You know damn well he doesn't eat shit ramen noodles on the regular which I find to be a plus,

he looks like he could beat the shit out of me
how is he so strong
is it just the MRE's?

he's a landscaper in florida and he works out a lot

>I fully fund my own material, and it can be hard at times. With skipping many other things in life to keep a nice steady flow of material coming out for the beloved viewers
>I spent $12,000 on Rations last year alone. They can get very expensive. Sometimes a single shoot can cost several hundred dollars. The average is about $100 per Ration.

Damn...I'm not going to donate to his pateron but I hope he makes enough from the jewtube ads.

He treats all of his viewers like they are his children. He is just to pure and nice for this world fuck i love him
he would be a great father

but that's the Florida tradition

>Patreon
>$1300 a month
Sounds like his costs are being covered quite nicely.

>You know damn well he doesn't eat shit ramen noodles on the regular
Good way to look at it. It's a feather in his cap really.

>Hey ProfessorLumpkins! I was pretty happy to get a new one out to you & the folks here! Got 2-3 more out this week. Alright, cool!
God damn. Can't wait.

>all music by Steve1989MREInfo
wtf does he use to make these tunes

reviewbrah > this faggot

chocolate bar
>with klinkers

is this an IRL bongland meme

here we go

if it was, the instant noodles would be called "Moo Flavored Oriental Spaghetti"

lol

I always did this so that the flavor would be concentrated in the noodles and not in the broth.
Granted back then I didn't know how to cook so it didn't occur to me to make a stronger broth.

Once you get past the memes (you probably never will) you'll realise that they're both good in different ways.

>drains water from ramen
wtf?? why do he do this?

Why does he remind me of Reviewbrah?

nice

I've never seen another AMerican love yeast extract like Steve does.

Nice

because if reviewbrah started lifting he would look likes steve

n i c e
i i
c c
e e

Nice.

>that first hour or so after the video is uploaded where Steve replies to every youtube comment

Maybe New Zealanders like the stuff, I know I do. Kinda weird how he prepared it, though, it's like he listened to the comments after he mucked up the Mi Goreng the other time, and forgot that some instant noodles are had in a broth, rather than dry.

kiwifag here and I've never heard of it.

>showing off those gunz

Because he just ate beef soup for breakfast.

He's getting xboxhueg

no, reviewbrah is fucking dumb

You fuckers made me subscribe to his channel and go to an MRE Marathon.

Nice

Also, I wonder... Does Greece have MREs? I saw many from different countries but they don't have one...?

Nice lets get this on to a tray

Basically all NATO countries have some form of MRE

He has such an upbeat attitude and his voice is soothing. How can any of you faggots dislike him?

>watching one of the frozen MRE's from early 90's vid
>"let's get that out onto a tray"
>"looking good"

Only incels like reviewbrah because they identify with him

I found only a silent video review of a Greek MRE from 2003 and it looked like shit

Those are all episodes

24 hour rations that are less that 10 years old are my favorite vids
they're long and most of the stuff isn't done for. the older ration videos are great and interesting because the history aspect but half the shit is rancid and the other half is stale so it gets repetitive after a while

I'm the guy who made that, I like both but Steve > Everything

I used to hang out with Steve back when I lived in Lakeland. My dad wanted to kill him after he boned my sister Vanah. She got knocked up and lost out on her modeling career. Was even going to be an extra in The Force Awakens... Steve kinda fucked all that up.
I know for a fact he has at least 2 illegitimate children. Probably even more than that. I moved out to Dallas in 2014 and last I heard he was making a killing with his family landscaping business. Fucker.

Then I'm sure you can tell us what high school he went to or what truck he drives, right?

He went to LHS and drove a Toyota Tundra.

Wrong on both counts.
-t. Steve Stalking pro

i have a odd question but does he own any guns? it would be super comfy seeing him do a range video.

I used to like reviewbrah maybe two years ago.
now I realize how fucking cringe he is, any of his videos are fleshed out to 20 minutes of him rambling of what could have easily been a four minutes.

Eeeeah, he would be feeding his children c-rations and they would all become Mini-Steves, is the world really ready for more than 1?

Steve used to buy and sell guns at Silvermoon Drive-in's flea market. My neighbor shot himself and left me $1,000 and several of his guns in his will. I had Steve sell a an old S&W 38.a Norinco SKS, and a Mossberg 590. He didn't even want a cut of it. I feel bad for being such a moocher all those years. That's why I never cared when he knocked up my sister.

Nice

Ever since he became self aware he’s 100x worse

What's it taste like pls no memes

a very mild cucumber pickle

that wasnt ramen.

with those instant noodles, you drain the water. its based on mi goreng

he probably does, but its like a rare treat which makes it more exciting

anyone remember the episode where he ate the museli for breakfast..it had choc chips in it IIRC

I think he had chocolate chips in muesli with the French and Danish rations. That French ration is amazing and totally worth buying, they're not that hard to get.

No, not if there's no oil packet

that's what i've been thinking. he got too comfortable with his fan base and now panders to them too much by making unfunny jokes for 10 minutes before unwrapping the food.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTGun-CxOSA

Feel free to go through the literal thousands of his videos where he drains water then adds the shit.

My favorite video of his was where the tin of cheese is so terrifyingly awful poor Steve stumbles off camera moaning.

are MREs actually as tasty as this guy is pretending they are?

>adding the packet to water
>Not straining then packet

its like you enjoy bland tasteless ramen

what's his best video?

A Thanksgiving Steve? Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5VNkF5hNs
N I C E

nice

Anyone finds more pleasant when he eats relatively new MREs?

Why didn't he add any of that sweet onion to the muesli? Come on man...

Would have killed a lesser man.

youtu.be/Db19pT9lnZc

holy shit

satan himself must have shat in there to get such a reaction out of Steve

he smells 70 year old rancid processed shitty cheese and just goes "almost unpleasant"

what the fuck

Nice!

It's possibly botulism. I'm convinced Steve is superhuman.

oh jesus did he vomit at the end there

the first and last time in his life, I bet

I can't help but see him as a really buff Shaggy and it makes me laugh.

Nope, most bland shit you will ever taste and will give you constipation.