How cut-throat is the pizza business? All I really want to do is live a nice quiet life making pizzas...

How cut-throat is the pizza business? All I really want to do is live a nice quiet life making pizzas. I'm willing to stay at work late into the night, and I make a really nice pizza sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2011/10/30/pizza-crusade-dominos-managers-charged-with-burning-down-rival-papa-johns-store/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!!

Q U A L I T Y I N G R E D I E N T S

You have to sell weapons to survive.
Pic is my inside info of pizza business.

If you aren't a front for drug dealing, you're doing it wrong.

It's pretty fucked up. Some of them have to get involved in child trafficking and other highly criminal activity just to stay afloat. This guy knows what's up

A rival will likely burst into the place and beat your ass while yelling “how’s this for a quiet life, fucking NOOB!”

A restaurant business like a pizza joint relies on a few simple factors
>never frozen
>location
>quality ingredients
>a good crust
>decent deals

Except for the big chains, I am pretty sure that most of the pizza places around here are fronts for drugs or human trafficking. I don't want to break the law (been there, done that), I just want to make good pizza and earn a respectable living for myself.

It's all in location, followed by making a good pizza without fucking it up, with "getting it delivered quickly" coming third.
I live in Japan and the only delivered pizzas you can get here start at $36 for a large. I swear if anybody opened a pizza place that did $10 delivered pizzas you'd run the other 4 chains into the ground.

I'd love to open a 99c slice place like they have in NY. It's so simple and little overhead for a product I actually enjoy. Damn

but to answer your question OP idk

I work in a Whole Foods pizza station.
Its bad, every week we have to pay protection money to the local pizza mob.
Just last week they broke my managers arm because we didnt have enough to pay them.
Don't get into the business user it aint worth it.

Papa Johns front for an international crime syndicate here.

Don't.

What the fuck is going on here?

Dominos - it's a front for the Church.

Don't.

Doginos - it's a font for pitbull breeders.

Don't.

I smuggle pizza from Mexico into the US for pizza shops in the midwest. Tough to ensure it stays hot. But you can't get american workers to make pizza at these prices. Still, those trying to make it with American employees and cut us out of the loop risk cartel vengeance.

At that price you can go to a VERY nice all you can eat yakiniku place.

Why so expensive? I know a guy who went to Japan for a week and said the one time he had pizza there it was the worst he’d ever had.

You just need better ingredients, better pizza

My father in law owns a few pizza places and now has turned federal evidence for a large laundering ring. I'm scared for him, my wife and my wife's son.

I'll kee an eye on your wife, wite boi

BETTER INGREDIENTS
BETTER PIZZA

PAPA BLESS

newsfeed.time.com/2011/10/30/pizza-crusade-dominos-managers-charged-with-burning-down-rival-papa-johns-store/

Its a literal gangwar

They put sauce and cheese on a block of ramen...

you aren't going to succeed unless you are laundering money for organized crime or selling both drugs and pizza