I'll have a water

>I'll have a water.

>*A portly fellow in a flame shirt waddles to the counter of a Starbucks*
>"What would you like sir?"
>*The atheist squints around the coffee bar, his hands at the sides of his khaki shorts like he had two holsters. With one hand he expertly pulls out his wallet and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down before placing his order*
>"Coffee. Black."
>*A hush falls over the patrons and staff. Women gush in their panties as whispers from men can't believe what's transpiring. The barista looks like he's about to faint, his grip on the cup furiously shaking as he slides it over the counter to our hero*
>*The cheetoh avenger slaps down a sticky five and a quarter with his hamhock fist before mumbling to no one that they should "keep the change".*

>saying "I'll have a x"
You're a faggot.

>Without lemon

Everything else has too much sugar

This, people who scoff at you drinking the one thing most necessary to all life are probably 300 pounds minimum.

>Le fedora man is actually the black coffee drinker
Lmao, imagine the butthurt pumpkin latte chugger who made this.

>Being a retarded server who thinks I am obligated to rack up larger tabs just so you can get 1% extra when the tip is calculated.

You are a bunch of greedy, entitled fucks do you know that? And this is from somebody who normally champions working class stiffs. But -god damn- that is petty.

Service industry grunts are scum of the earth, they have nothing to do with working class.

Is that what this thread is about? I thought it was just some pre-diabetic who was feeling insecure when made to witness thin people and their habits.

The only people I've ever heard going on about pumpkin spice are the people who hate pumpkin spice. I didn't even know there was such a thing until everyone wouldn't shut up about how horrible it was there was such a thing.
You sound pretty offended though.

Oh yes!

There's literally a hive mind of servers who get assblasted when somebody orders a water because it means their tip will be smaller by a minuscule fraction. And by doing this it makes you 'that costumer' in their eyes. Normally I'm all for 'workers of the world unite' but fuck. you.

Isn't black coffee what most people drink? Are you autistic?
This makes a lot of sense. Some trendy flavored coffe faggot made this because he felt offended.

>Tap water is free, right?

Plenty of people drink black coffee. And plenty of people who drink black coffee think that drinking black coffee makes them special, and are horrendously defensive about that and coffee in general. I mean, you're getting mad and deciding that the only possible way someone could mock that stereotype is because they like pumpkin coffee or whatever, so you're kind of proving them right.

Everybody knows its Instant Type 1 or nothing!

am i the only one who thinks coffee without creamer tastes like bitter pisswater

p.s. is it because I am using a coffee pot? a lot of coffee spergs say it's the worst way to drink coffee

>There are people on this earth that i don't even know and I have a feelings that they're doing things that i don't like
>Reeeeeeeee

Don't worry about them they're probably the kind of pricks who think italian coffee is the best and not burned robusta-laced bogwater

>SOME TRENDY FLAVORED COFFE FAGGOT MADE THIS BECAUSE HE FELT OFFENDED
>LMAO IMAGINE THE BUTTHURT PUMPKIN LATTE CHUGGER WHO MADE THIS
So much rage and assumptions over a stupid joke post about the kind of people who think drinking black coffee makes them rare and special.
Probably, but if you're content with drinking what you drink then it's questionable whether it's worth the investment of getting a machine.