What is the Best Gatorade Flavor

...and why is it Tangerine?

Lemon-Lime is objectively the best but personally I enjoy the perversity of a citrus flavor that is dyed blue instead of orange

Grape is the best.

I haven't had a gatorade since I was a kid, so I don't remember the name of the flavor, but I liked the one that was like a really light grayish blue.

Outta my way faggots, most refreshing beverage on the planet coming through.

This right here. My nigga.

/thread

one Patti for you sir

It's really not even close, whatever essence of cucumber or chemical flavoring they add for this makes it a thousand times better than the next best flavors combined. It doesn't taste 100% artificial and it goes down smoother, plus doesn't leave that weird gritty feeling in your mouth/on your teeth like it actually dried them out like other flavors do when they get to be room temp.

I never knew so many anons with excellent taste occupy the same board as me.

bump

wrong
your the devil

Confirms my theory that people on this board convince themselves that they enjoy disgusting shit just so they can be contrarian

step aside, plebs

Never have I seen a board more full of tasteless plebes. And I frequent /mu/ and Veeky Forums often.

Pic related. The finest Gatorade variety.

Was just about to post riptide rush.

This is the real MVP

¡Sabor nuestro!
>Translation for our /pol/ friends is "our flavor"

i go to this retreat every year and bring a tub of orange gatorade powder and every year it gets completely consumed by the group
someone tried to subvert me this year and brought some meme flavor of powder (blue i think) and it didn't even get opened, and my orange powder was completely consumed again

uma delicia

this

Accept no mother fuckin substitute

1. Lemon Lime
2. Cool Blue
3. Fruit Punch
4. Glacier Freeze

This was my all time favorite but cannot find it any more :(

This x1000000

Used to drink this when I was sick and it always taste the best and still somehow makes me feel better

Tons of nostalgia too