What do people in your country eat for Thanksgiving supper?

What do people in your country eat for Thanksgiving supper?

Other urls found in this thread:

kids.nationalgeographic.com/explore/history/first-thanksgiving/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Usually pic related. Meatballs from beef alongside ham cubes and champignons in a very tasty sauce.

Forgot pic

>americans think thanksgiving is an international holiday

thanksgiving is not an international holiday, you fucking self-centered american idiot

wtf is thanksgiving??

Look and laugh at these third world people who can't afford food

So you guys aren't eating anything for supper tomorrow?

Look OP I'm American myself and even I think you're a retard for that question.

most cultures have some kind of crop harvest celebration, even if they don't call it thanksgiving

yes.our glorious leader and savior of the people, Kim Jong-un, has given to us the Chuseok harvest festival.you filthy western round eyed imperialist

It's a harvest festival you fucking retard, nearly every culture has SOME kind of celebration like that

this
goes double for you too you obsessed European faggot fuck

My family is in town. I'll be making a beef wellington with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. I'm also currently working on making bread, although I have a very good bakery nearby so I've got tough competition and will just pick something up there if I'm not happy enough with the result. My mom will also be making an apple pie with homemade crust, which a lot of people don't do for some reason.

No, this is not an ironic post making fun of Americans, this is actually what we will be eating.

we usually mix it up. last year we had traditional turkey dinner with all the stuff in your pic. this year we're doing fajitas

You realize only two countries celebrate this holiday - in different months at that - right?

>November
>harvest

you didn't say what do you do for your harvest festival, you said thanksgiving. we don't do thanksgiving because we don't go around invading new land masses, murdering the indigenous people and then eating a massive surplus of food and booze every year in a vain and narcissistic effort to make ourselves feel better about it

Oh really? Please do tell us where you're from, so we can prove to you how stupid and wrong you are.

>in your country

I'm american and I haven't had a decent home cooked thanksgiving dinner in years.

The last nice thankgsiving meal I had, I cooked for the whole family.

Word to the wise... never marry a useless, self-entitled cunt of a white woman. They are fucking drag on your life.

You mean Halloween?

I believe you've lost your way from the man-panties board.

I'm an amerifat but since it's just my wife and I, I'm making mapo tofu, korean mandu, with sides of kimchi and as a nod to the native americans, roasted butternut squash. Fuck the pilgrims.

Overcooked turkey, canned cranberry jelly, rubbery stuffing, and mushy sweet potatoes

He's not wrong except adding the useless qualifier. All white women are worse than useless, including my daughters

>Word to the wise... never marry a useless, self-entitled cunt of a white woman. They are fucking drag on your life.

This. If you want a happy life, marry a nice Asian or Latina. White women are a mistake.

Sucks to be you. My Japanese, yes Japanese wife makes a fucking kickass brined Turkey and stuffing, and she literally just learned american cooking.

>she literally just learned american cooking
>as if there is anything to learn

>All white women are worse than useless

They're only useful as Jizz rags. Just don't marry one.

American from flyover town midwest.
Smoked turkey and duck. Creamy mashed potatoes with gravy, corn on the cob, green bean casserole. Then whatever random side or dessert. Very comfy.

Doesn't only one country celebrate it user?
Do you mean state?
Or is Canada in on it too?

That's the weird thing. Most culture's thanksgiving/harvest festivals are a month or two earlier than America's Thanksgiving.

It's cold in November and most crop harvests happen in September/October.

>My Japanese, yes Japanese wife
You say it like she's a trophy or something lol dumb weeb enjoy your fish-faced ugly children

>It's cold in November and most crop harvests happen in September/October.

Lazy Nigger, you party when your job is finished. Not when you start you job.

Hey my ex wife was Japanese. Go easy. She was a self centred cunt though.

Harvests finish latest in October you dolt. Do Americans have a habit of celebrating when it snows or something?

> Japs can do 'merican tradition better than 'merican women

Context nigger. Get some.

you were nothing but a trophy and status symbol to her and her family

have fun with your mentally damaged children

that sucks, sounds like you're a bunch of fags

They'll burst into applause when their plane lands, so probably.

you mad bro

THANKSGIVING IS A GIVING OF THANKS FOR THE HARVEST YOU STUPID SHITEATING SEMANTIC FUCK

Please tell me what that's called and offer a recipe if possible.

It actually is, as it's also observed in Canada, Liberia, and parts of the Carribean.

Nothing. We don't celebrate thanksgiving in first world countries.

Who the fuck calls it "supper"? Are you over 70?
Its dinner you dumbass.

Real talk

it's a vol-au-vent

>Pilgrams came
>Indians were amazed with the white people
>invited them to feast at thier dinners
>they worked together in harmony for a small period
>them pilgrims wanted more land but the Indians weren't having it
>so they steal it from them
>about 80% of the death toll was from smallpox brought over on the ships
>it's supposed to be a time of sharing food and celebration
But uh, obviously some cultures don't practice it or like it very much

>all indians were peaceful and wanted to just have dinner with the pilgrims lmao

If you got scalped, you asked for it. I mean, did you see what those settlers were wearing?

whew, calm down there buddy

No, it's about giving thanks to the native Americans who helped saved your arse.

Only if they're male.

>celebrating A thanksgiving
>not the old christian tradition of making a thanksgiving to god every time there's a reason
kek

No one gives a shit tho.

>arse

Fuck off yank cunt

I live in Sweden and we tend to eat Turkey severed with a pickled garnish and egg cakes.

>we don't go around invading new land masses, murdering the indigenous people
Name me ONE country that has not done this.

china, india, brazil

>China
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You were being ironic, right?

North Korea

My country has like 15+ different thanksgiving festivals, but this is probably my favorite. This concoction is called "thandai". Its a sweet, creamy milk drink. Its basically milk + various spices like cardamom or rose petals or fennel + sugar + optionally tablets of concentrated marijuana called "bhang"
This thing gives you a hell of a high, but aside from that, it's really delicious

That's a myth.

DESIGNATED

Spics don't celebrate it.

>Settling and Exploring
As the Puritans prepared for winter, they gathered anything they could find, including Wampanoag supplies.

>One day, Samoset, a leader of the Abenaki, and Tisquantum (better known as Squanto) visited the settlers. Squanto was a Wampanoag who had experience with other settlers and knew English. Squanto helped the settlers grow corn and use fish to fertilize their fields. After several meetings, a formal agreement was made between the settlers and the native people and they joined together to protect each other from other tribes in March of 1621.

>The Celebration
One day that fall, four settlers were sent to hunt for food for a harvest celebration. The Wampanoag heard gunshots and alerted their leader, Massasoit, who thought the English might be preparing for war. Massasoit visited the English settlement with 90 of his men to see if the war rumor was true.

>Soon after their visit, the Native Americans realized that the English were only hunting for the harvest celebration. Massasoit sent some of his own men to hunt deer for the feast and for three days, the English and native men, women, and children ate together. The meal consisted of deer, corn, shellfish, and roasted meat, far from today's traditional Thanksgiving feast.

>Although prayers and thanks were probably offered at the 1621 harvest gathering, the first recorded religious Thanksgiving Day in Plymouth happened two years later in 1623. On this occasion, the colonists gave thanks to God for rain after a two-month drought.

kids.nationalgeographic.com/explore/history/first-thanksgiving/

Assblasted darkie.

>a site for children
>expecting the truth

We dont do that holiday here.

All of those are America lite

Ireland.

nobody gives a shit about thanksgiving, it's a day like any other day. also nobody gives a shit about try ass 'merican turkey, with boring sauces, same unimaginative side dishes, etc

stop making these shit threads

is that chinese Joe Rogan talking to chinese Alex Jones?

That disproves your point though. What you copied even literally says that the settlers were hunting for the harvest celebration and that the Indians simply joined.