”user what did you bring for Thanksgiving?”

>”user what did you bring for Thanksgiving?”
“This is baked lentil pasta in a Morney sauce made with fresh mozzarella, aged Irish cheddar, black garlic, and heavy cream. It’s topped with toasted Panko breadcrumbs and dusted with Italian seasoning.”
>”so you made macaroni and cheese?”

"Baked mac and cheese"

ok, I would happily eat the mac and cheese in this pic

This lol. OP is a pretentious piece of shit.

But that's what it is.

user, you said that you were going to bring the mashed potatoes, aunt sally was bringing the mac and cheese and already brought some. No... its fine... thank you user. Maybe next year you could bring a girlfriend?

>dry herbs used as topping
>penne
>lentil fucking pasta

gross/10

Sure Pops, maybe next year you could bring grandma?
Oh, wait, she died. And then you let the house get foreclosed on without telling ANYBODY because you're an incompetent fucking twit, which is why we're having Thanksgiving at Uncle's.

That's a reminder that your mom doesn't care about you. She will gladly sacrifice you and ruin your life for grandkids

I would send you home for bringing this nasty dish into my house baka

How does the black garlic taste? How much would you add per lb of potato? I usually add one head of garlic per 2-3 lbs of potatoes.

Well to clarify, I add one head of roasted garlic, not black garlic with my existing recipe. I just wonder how black garlic would taste differently.

Sounds like a nasty confused mess

>lentils
I'd kick you the fuck out if you brought this shitty mac n' cheese to my house for Thanksgiving and then acted all pretentious about it.

>Morney sauce
>Morney

top o' the morney to ya!

>want to bring chef john's green bean casserole to thanksgiving with wife's family
>mother-in-law is non-celiac, but """"""gluten-"""""free"""""""""
>guilts people who bring snacks/meals with gluten because she can't have them
>picks and chooses the gluten products allowed in the house, so she doesn't have to cope with the temptation
>she loves green bean casserole, so if i brought chef john's, she might have a meltdown
Wife suggested that i use gluten-free baking mix instead of flour, but i'm not gonna risk $10 in fresh green beans on a gluten-free roux. I'll probably bring a 9x13 full of foil-wrapped baked yams. Not the best, but at least they're poison-free!

Don’t kick people user

>Irish cheddar
>Irish
>cheddar
Something doesn't add up.

>>”user what did you bring for Thanksgiving?”
nothing
>eats as much as possible, blows out toilet

This looks delicious but you did make baked pasta

you are a pussy lol

lol it doesnt even look like tasty mac and cheese

>I know this is mac'n'cheese, but I payed 60$ for the ingredients so you're gonna call it buy the ingredients to inmake me feel better
Kys pretentious retard, also why the fuck can't anybody take a picture on this fucking website, literally just turn your fucking kitchen light on you fucking retard, fucking hold your hands still Jesus fuck

Ah, that is right. This gif of a shifty eyed black child describes how my feeling might be similar in this circumstance accurately as well!

>b-but it's just like muh kraft dinner
I can smell the poorfag from here. I bet you get triggered by plating videos from expensive restaurants.

Shifty eyes? He's not shifty eyed, he's awkwardly looking around since he doesn't know how to react you socially inept fuck. Can't even read .gif responses right.

Don't listen to the angry burgerboys OP, looks delicious. You follow a recipe?

Looks delicious user, how was it?

>Irish cheddar

pardon?

Nah, I'm just laughing at retards like (you) who get duped into paying thru the ass for fancy presentation of mediocre food

This product is quite popular among people who want a step up from the common yellow stuff that Americans think of as cheddar.

Most Americans have zero idea that cheddar is an English cheese.

OP, so what did you do with it after? I mean nobody actually at that crap, did they. Did your tears season it more fully as you sat in your Jar Jar Binks pajamas and ate it alone at home while watching It's a Wonderful Life?

Sad, so very very sad.

would eat, user
happy thanksgiving

This made me laugh.

you have autism

>”user what did you bring for Thanksgiving?”
a casserole.

user you are having a mental break down, please calm down.

I picked up some Wensleydale with cranberry and Dubliner for today.

kek
what a fag