Any non-hungarian here who tried lángos?

Any non-hungarian here who tried lángos?

What was your impression?
With sour cream and cheese it's fucking amazing

it's great with feta cheese and garlic sauce, i also love it with chocolate or just powdered sugar

Bulgarian here, we have something similar i think(мeкици).
>With sour cream
this sounds disgusting.if im correct and those things are more or less the same, the pastry itself is already greasy as fuck from all the frying, so adding creams seems terrible.
we eat it with either white cheese and a type of tomato-pepper based relish spread(lutenica) or with powdered sugar or jam on top

>white cheese and a type of tomato-pepper based relish spread
This sounds hella good

>hella good

Go back to redddit you filthy wigger

Any recipes in American measurement units for this

or

its bretty fucking good, used to eat this quite often for a breakfast before trying to get "healthier"
its fucking terrible for you tho, its more or less pizza dough deep fried in shitloads of grease, but damn, its tasty

Does it count if I'm muh heritage Hungarian but not actually Hungarian (I'm from Italy)?
But yes, I've had lángos.

We also have our own lángos-like food, though, pizzette fritte.

no, I haven't had any langos

>muh heritage reeeeeeeeeeee

Indian fry bread?
Mormon scone?

It's great, but greasy as all hell and about as much of a "Eat once, be fed all day" as pizza and such.

Garlic is a must. If you feel like a slob (you're already a slob for eating the thing, anyway), mayo or ketchup also work with the cheese.

user is from Italy, not America, retard. Try again.

never fucking respond to me again

alright,

>hecking

commain fair-food in sweden, love it with sour cream, red onion, caviar, shrimps and cheese

Slovakia here, it's as common here as it's in Hungary. Every second person visiting a fair / public swimming pool / ski resort eats one.

It's great. My pick is with garlic and grated cheese.

>go into thread
>see your OC
Feels great

>go to food cart in front of building to get langos with coworker
>boss sees us eating them in the office
>gets upset we didn't invite him
>he didn't even want any
>just wanted to be invited
This is a grown ass man. What a dumb fat faggot; I'm glad he's had so many heart attacks.

buy him langoš ever so often to kill him off

rude and rude

He retired 3 years ago to go sit in a house by himself and panic in Florida.

then find a place that delivers langoš and keep sending him one monthly

He no longer leads a public life.

like mormon "scones"? Love them, who doesn't like fry bread? They go by many names, elephant ears, etc, but they are popular in utah. but they're mainly topped with sweet things, butter/honey/jelly. Navajo tacos are also quite common, pic related

too bad. Celebrate not having a dumb boss by eating langoš today.

overrated, i'd rather have a döner

My wife has cancer. What should I feed her to cure it?

black semen

gluten-free pizza with vegan cheese and free range quinoa

>implying I actually have a wife

burger here, fucking love langos. i always try to tell people its like a savory/salty more doughy version of an elephant ear. i had it at a water park outside of Wiener Neustadt and a couple times in czech republic. I live in seattle now and havent seen langos in 6 long years it sucks.

I've had great Langos in Budapest. There's a food cart you occasionally see around the SF Bay Area that also does Kurtoskalacs. But it costs way more than I'm typically willing to spend, like fucking everything else here come to think of it.