What do you typically have for breakfast?

What do you typically have for breakfast?

For me, it's my special pink oatmeal.

Is this about ponies

oats sweetened with honey
yogurt with granola
apple, blueberries, or raspberries
glass of OJ
glass of chocolate milk

One hard boiled egg with salt and pepper
One coffee with a splash of milk
1/4 cup of oatmeal with some walnuts (and an additional nut that is variable, but typically almond) with one banana

Muesli made from

>Rolled oats
>Yogurt
>Almond Milk
>Strawberry jam
>Shredded & sweetened coconut

With coffee and an orange.

It's just oatmeal, are you crazy?

how do you make it pink?

unicorn pee

Oats cooked in veggie stock OR 2-3 slices of homemade whole-grain bread
A fried egg or two (over easy) on top
Sometimes a banana or strawberries if I want them
Tea

Coffee

One fried egg, one piece of fruit, and a cup of black coffee

How do I into Oatmeal?

Sugar?
Salt?
Whole?
Rolled?
Instant?
Toppings?

I'm trying to lose weight on the cheap. I'd ask Veeky Forums, but they laugh at me.

4-5 scrambled eggs, two slices of thick wholewheat toast with butter spread on each, 3 cups of coffee, and a couple pints of water.

cream of wheat with sweet potatoes and red confectioners sugar from aldis. also, five hardboiled eggs with cajun seasoning.

combine oatmeal, salt, and two eggs in a bowl. whisk. microwave. add hot sauce and butter.

Maypo and sausage

I've been Veeky Forums for over a year now and everyday I make oats this way:
.5 cup oats (I don't use instant, just small grain but normal oats or even instant would work)
1.5 cups water (trust me, they have a silkier consistency if you make them with water. You can add a splash of milk at the end if you want to)
.5 cup egg whites (don't worry, the oats won't taste eggy!!!)

First cook some water until its almost boiling. I've found the ratio above gives the best results but I say start out with .5 cups of oats and .5 cups water and gradually add more water as you cook, different kinds of oats need different ratios and its also personal preference. I like to add blueberries to the water while its heating up so that they become juicy!
Then add the oats and cook for a few minutes until it becomes thicker.. at this point if it gets too thick you need to add water until youre satisfied.
Then add the egg whites (or leave them out, up to you.) They cook quick so keep an eye on them or it will be a bitch to clean the bottom of the pot!! Cook until the liquid is thickened and silky!
That's it! Its a lot of food for not too many calories. Give it a try, I've been eating it for a year now and still love them!

Alright, I'll bite. What's in the pink oatmeal, OP?

Lul nice blog post

That comment is exactly why he/she was afraid to ask /fit./ Grow up!

>Egg whites

Sounds interesting. I'll definitely try it. Thanks user!

I was having trouble hitting my protein macro and adding egg whites to my oats fixed the problem. Good luck!

I'm not gonna lie OP
That looks like actual vomit

> go to bagel shop just next to the bus stop i have to go to every day
> get a sausage, egg and cheese bagel sandwich with some orange juice.

Why is it pink? Strawberry yogurt? Raw hamburger? I need to know.

nothing