Im going to be alone this Thanksgiving. I dont know how to cook a turkey, so I bought of these. How bad did I fuck up?

Im going to be alone this Thanksgiving. I dont know how to cook a turkey, so I bought of these. How bad did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1l15nWRFXiE
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qKdAk7NdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theyre tasty, i prefer the beef or chicken. make some mash and gravy to go with it.

They're pretty good senpai a fine choice for Thanksgiving

that actually looks tasty as fuck senpai

I barfed all night after eating one of these as a kid
never again

looks good, buddy
their turkey is pretty sketchy, roast a chicken or something next thanksgiving, it's pretty easy

Honestly one of the best frozen meals available.

Thanks for the idea, I wanted something special

these pies are good,but i always feel hungry after eating them, even though they are massive

Turkey ain't bad, but chicken is better.

I know this feel user. I am a chef but I bought two of these for tomorrow.

Haven't tried the turkey, but their beef and chicken pot pies are the best microwave food I've had, so I'm sure it'll be awesome. Just don't ignore the part about letting it rest after cooking, or you will literally burn your face off

enjoy your 1800 calories

wat? the beef pie is only 1100 cals max

Marie Calender's does make the best microwave pot pie out there.
Even better if you do them in the over.

I enjoy their turkey pie the most. In the spirit of Thanksgiving please take the time to oven bake it, it's worth it

That will be better than a "real" turkey.

I've done research to confirm this is true OP.
Enjoy your thanksgiving.

>all these places saying it looks good

Fuck this board. Fuck subhuman *nglos. That shit looks vile.

They're actually pretty good, I like to microwave instead of using the oven, makes the bread not as crusty and softer (but still has some crispness to it)

Everytime I put one in the microwave the base was a soggy mess of dough disappointment. So Oven that shit user

>How bad did I fuck up?

Those are expensive.
I prefer the Great Value brand.
.99¢ normally, occasionally they can be had for .35¢.

Instead of grabbing a pot pie, put on some old clothes and hit up one of the Rescue Missions or Soup Kitchens, all the holidays fixings for free.

I do it every year, I have a good job and a nice apartment but free is free.

This time of year they give out a ton of free food at churches and food banks, I borrow my sister's kids and we go in and look sad, last year I got enough food to hold me over until February.

Been to two free dinners already and will hit another up in a few hours, feel bloated and sick, but free food is free food.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thank you op, I bought 1 this morning and it was delicious. Time for a nap.

LUL.

Dude tries to impress everyone by not being normie.

Doesnt remember the site is anonymous.

tastes better than it looks, it's okay to be white

You fucked up pretty bad. Swanson's is the much better pot pie by far. A lot more and flavorful gravy.

This. Love me the chicken pot pies.

Real niggas eat Fray Bentos senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=1l15nWRFXiE

yup.

>he didn’t hire a whore to fuck for Thanksgiving
Sad!

>Breaking up the crust and stirring it into the stuffing after cooking it in the oven till it's crispy
My fucking stomach dick

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qKdAk7NdQ

>marie callender
>microwave instead of oven
>ever
Just burn your money, why don't you

God, I hate that fucking face

Yeah bro it is well annoying lul.

No Kitty this is my pot pie

OMEGALULS POG CHAMPION MONKEY-S

Carefully cut a circle in the top, remove crust piece, pour cheese, onion, and garlic gravy. Return crusty piece in the opening, top side down. Crack an egg over it, make sure white leaks into the pie while yolk remains on the piece, place under broiler until yolk hot but still runny. Enjoy your delicious heart attack.

>counting calories on Thanksgiving

way to miss the point

>count calories at all
no, i am not american, i am just not autistic

Those are pretty good tbqh. Get some instant mashed potatoes and Pillsbury dinner rolls and you're all set.

same here desu

I would take Marie Callender straight to the bone zone if I could. Her chicken pot pies are my shizz.

>anglos
>white

this. this OP

and you are almost certainly dyel

>pilsbury

You dumb cunt. Kings hawiian is better than virgin pussy