>spinach tastes like fucking rope
>oh no no no no
>they SEASONED THE FUCKING TURKEY WITH CAYENNE PEPPER AHAHAHAHAHA
>BUT NO PAPRIKA
>OR THYME
>RICE FROM CHIPOTLE

>go to a poor persons house
>they can't cook
tell me how many black or mexican homes you've had a good family thanksgiving at

they'd need to have a good family before anything and that's pretty steep

you should try the southeast for thanksgiving instead. southern thanksgiving dressing is better than any foodstuff any other culture has to offer imho.

1) whites can cook
2) whites were the first group of Americans to be consumerized

Find me a black person that knows how to make food taste better without frying it and drowning it in fat people sauce. Now that's a challenge.

>expecting him to have good taste
He chose a NIGGER for a friend.

>without frying it
But deep-fried turkey is the best and only legitimate way to prepare turkey

>go to 56%'s house fro thanksgiving
>block of government cheese crudely carved into turkey form
>no vegetables except frozen pizza and ketchup
>empty bottles of cough syrup and skittles packets carpet the floor crunching like leaves under foot

t. white person

Top chefs, all white.
Top food, all white food.
Suck my dick, that's white.

Top chefs are men but it's women primarily remembered for cooking.

>americans racializing anything
Stupid peoples being stupid

Why can't niggers not nig?

You have to come to the south, me and my family eat like a pack of niggers on Thanksgiving

I don't know if you've ever eaten with a black people, but somewhere down the line they thought drowning everything in hot sauce counts a proper seasoning.

>white ppl
implying

White people cook very well, OP is confirmed mongrel faggot.

>all white

Hong Kong and Tokyo have some of the highest density of Michelin Star restaurants in the entire world. Lots of Michelin chefs in the US are mixed (like everyone in the US), think David Chang

>that outfit
>her fucking retarded facial expression

Fuck off

i kno this story some straight bullshit bcuz ain't no whypipo using no damn seasoning on they food ever lmaoooooo

Asians are honorary white.

>niggers can only afford cheap food that needs tons of seasoning to be palatable
>get jealous of whitey eating quality food that doesn't need to be drowned in hot sauce

>White person: Oh my, I fancy me some pungency.

oh this is the kind of thread you wanted? Okay *ahem* nigger niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>browses an thai curry distribution forum
>doesn't know the difference between cooking and baking

White people can cook though
t. white chef

Your not white Chang