Why do avocados trigger such intense autism in so many people? How did they ever become a meme?

Why do avocados trigger such intense autism in so many people? How did they ever become a meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=wjZrDKd1WIM

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/223669-what-foods-boost-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

avocados are the favorite food of the average soyboy nu male

n = autism(average food+pop culture) / bandwagoning

i like avocados but they are too expensive.

I have it every now and then, its good fat.

catchy song though

wtf goop

>Work in shitty restaurants for living
>companies constantly putting avocados on EVERYTHING
>still have to use them during the winter when they're all garbage tier BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STOP SELLING FRUIT DURING THE SEASON ITS BAD
9/10 avocados are fucking garbage anyway
>cut one open and its more black than it is green
>throw it away
>open another one and it's a literal rock that you have to wait a day or two to use

FUCK
AVOCADOS

Why don't people use their fingers? It takes just as long and is considerably safer.

>Okay we got $29 for the week. What do we need?
>Well whatever you do get us 7 limes.

How could you not notice it's unripe before cutting it?

It's not unreasonable to have a lime each day. For a rich celebrity shopping at a white store, she did pretty well overall.

Exactly. One lime per every day of the week. I myself just squoze the last of my limes on my breakfast

I usually get a big bag for a dollar from the Asian grocery's clearance rack. They keep well refrigerated.

They're all unripe
Theres no such thing as a good avocado during the winter but we keep fucking buying them because people eat that shit up

because hipster normie faggots discovered them and overused them
Veeky Forums being full of autistic, picky, contrarians decided that they are now a "meme food"
fuck you faggots avocados are delicious and so is sriracha, just dont go all bugman with them and its fine

you dont even have to, just place the half on a cutting board and tap the blade into it just enough so that it bites into the pit, comes right out and theres no risk to yourself whatsoever

Wrong again, Mr. Silverberg

livestrong.com/article/223669-what-foods-boost-testosterone/

>I'm a fatass numale with saggy breasts attracted to traps and have to blame food for causing it to happen

A V O C A D O
A V O C A D O
A V O C A D O
AVOCADO

Because instead of buying homes, millenials are buying smashed avocado toast

We're not buying because it's so often no cheaper than renting, and the new economy has us moving frequently.

When you buy a house, you don't waste money because the mortgage goes into equity on the house. Renting, you're throwing money away.

Cry more while posting on your ifag7q

abatap pls

>faggot doesn't hormones are produce from fats
if you have to avoid soy, then you already got low test, buddy

this isn't real r-right?

avocados dont ripen until they come off the tree anyway

sriracha is garbage

As a diabetic type 2 I am glad avocados exist.

They taste like vegetable oil to me.

and poor nicaraguans