Does anyone else genuinely dislike Thanksgiving food? It's all bland slop...

Does anyone else genuinely dislike Thanksgiving food? It's all bland slop. Pies can be good but they're even more unhealthy than the rest of this culinary disaster.

It's really pretty easy to make a decent turkey desu.

Most people understand that just because you can't cook doesn't mean the dishes themselves are bad.

If you don’t like mashed potatoes and Mac n cheese, you’re an ISIS terrorist

t. shit cook/knows only shit cooks

Yea. There's a reason most people only make this dumb shit once a year and thank god for that

If you actually dislike stuffing or mashed potatoes there's something wrong with you.

Because most people don't make huge, decadent feasts on a regular basis. Mashed potatoes are very popular though.

>Mashed potatoes are very popular though
So there's one whole dish from this meal that people actually make regularly. Whoop de doo

Turkey's just all around inferior to stuff like beef and pork

>Does anyone else genuinely dislike Thanksgiving food?

Everyone who comes from a country with a rich food culture, and realise that american food is a joke.

It can be ok. Definitely cheaper than beef, leaner than pork.

Being leaner isn't a good thing

Me. I mean it isn't bad it just isn't particularly good and like you said the meal has no textural contrast it's mostly just various forms of mush plus turkey which tends to be a bit bland itself. The worst part is my family always has the same exact meal for Christmas so I have to pretend to be excited about this shit twice

>americans eat turkey literally once a year

No wonder you fucking rape it so bad it's inedible. You guys eat sweet potatos during thanksgiving yeah? how can you possibly fuck up putting something in the oven for 15 minutes then sprinkling it with salt?

Thanksgiving food in general isn't anything I get excited about. Stuffing, mashed potatoes, and various other sides can be godly if you have a good cook in the kitchen but the feast as a whole is pretty overrated. Particularly turkey.

>No wonder you fucking rape it so bad it's inedible
what in the world does this mean

>not eating smoked turkey

>americans eat turkey literally once a year

incorrect
turkey sandwiches are the GOAT

>It's another Thanksgiving food sucks because my family can't cook episode

You need to re-evaluate the reason behind Thanksgiving and then critique the "traditional" Thanksgiving food. Also, take a moment or two and watch "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving." The classic Thanksgiving show may ... probably not though ... give you a nice, warm feeling.

go eat dick homo, Thanksgiving food is delicious.

I had the best Thanksgiving feast, what are you guys doing wrong?

Turkey sandwiches are mediocre unless you put some honey mustard and bean sprouts on them. The hot brown is the GOAT turkey sandwich.

>open face sandwich
you might as well drive a car with no back wheels

Fuck that. Hot browns are good. Pot roast sandwiches are good. Meatloaf sandwiches are good. Open faced sandwiches let you put gravy on a sandwich. This can only be a good thing.

can I eat your dick? ;)

Go get another piece of bread you asshole. Most idiotic trend I've ever seen.

Turkey is my go to deli meat when maming sammiches at home.

een trying a kinds of sauces and topoing. Lately been on a salsa verde hot sauce kick.

Turkey is the best deli meat. This became extremely apparent living overseas and having to choke down terrible subs made with ham.

But turkey cooked whole is pretty bad unless its injected and deep fried