My grandparents used to love making thanksgiving dinner every year...

My grandparents used to love making thanksgiving dinner every year. Last year though my grandmother was rather sick and so we ate at golden corral instead. It was shit but I put up with it because she was sick.
This year though she's healed completely but they realized just how convenient it is to just buy thanksgiving instead and instead of having Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house, we'll be having it at a dirty, loud buffet with subpar food.
I'd rather just not do anything for Thanksgiving.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i went to golden corral about 10 years ago for breakfast buffet. there was a fat black woman with curlers in her hair and she was eating directly from the warming trays. i haven't been to a buffet since then.

Dont know the place but why dont you invite your grandparents for dinner at your house?

We would've but usually my grandparents make the Thanksgiving plans and they just told us we'd be going to golden corral on Tuesday.
My family couldn't spend the kind of cash to make the dinner at the drop of a hat without warning.

Wise move, things have gotten way worse since then

I ate there about 15 years ago and a little black girl was licking the serving spoons.

Why do niggers always ruin buffets?

Last time I went to a buffet there were crowds of unsupervised whitetrash spawn dipping their hands in the chocolate fountain. I hardly think it's just niggers.

i was hanging out there like 20 years ago and there was negros there robbing the joint. i'll never go to that buffet again, until they make a no blacks rule

>i went to golden corral about 10 years ago for breakfast buffet. there was a fat black woman with curlers in her hair and she was eating directly from the warming trays. i haven't been to a buffet since then.
I've seen the same thing, crazy woman with her hands just grazing from the trays, only this woman was also singing badly and very loudly. She was wearing mismatched bike shorts and polyester top, different patterns.
Despite seeing evidence of contamination like that, the sticky handles on all the dishes gives it away that they aren't maintaining the restaurant sanitation as they should. It grosses me out every time.

Need to suggest next time that you get catered from your local honeybaked or grocery or Boston market. Orange turkey printed paper plates + thanksgiving napkins, and some event to tie it together "christmas movie" or "lighting a fire" and then right into the trash, no cleanup. This is how you handle tired grandparents who aren't giving up control but got tired. Make yourself get to their house the days beforehand so you can clean their house for them, and the other prep needed, so they don't back out of hosting it.
This year... While you're at Golden Corral, be at the front of the line and pick that just right table. You will purposefully pick that table near the screaming loud family, the bigger the better so you can also be grossed out at their face stuffing, and point it out, so they watch, or say "i'm sorry, say that again, I can't hear you over the noise!" so you can use this experience that as fodder for the next request not to go there. Create the memories!

it's not black people, it's not white people, it's POOR people. the issue is class, not race.

pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt

thank me later

>You will purposefully pick that table near the screaming loud family, the bigger the better so you can also be grossed out at their face stuffing, and point it out, so they watch, or say "i'm sorry, say that again, I can't hear you over the noise!" so you can use this experience that as fodder for the next request not to go there
That's exactly how my experience was last Thanksgiving and my immediate family hated it but apparently my grandparents saw no issue in it because here we are going back to Golden Corral AGAIN

you mean like a 150 bucks maybe? how many people are in your family like fucking 60?

Best golden corral ive been to was in couer d'alene idaho. Didnt see any blacks. A couple white trash planetoids taking the mac and cheese as fast as it came out but thats expected in this culinary theater. Saw one hybrid occupying the ice cream area but he was only taking gummy bears so i really didnt give a fuck. Steak was actually good and service was good.

Hows williamsburg these days?

Came here to post this

oh shit

this is my the snow niggers put their old people on ice burgs. my aunt and uncle stepped up and we have it at grannies she just sits in her chair and tells everyone want to do. I bring a few sides but never shall we dine with the nigger and mexitots on the day of Thanks. God be with you on your terrible experience

they all breathe from their mouths non stop

I did it, guys. The place was full of people, my wait in line started outside about 3-4m from the front door. Took about 20 mins from arriving to being seated. The smoked turkey was great, butterfly shrimp was good as always, mac and cheese was shit, mashed potatoes were alright, and the Bourbon St. chicken was questionable.

I'm glad to have done it just because it's funny in a sad and pathetic way, but I'm also glad to be out of there.

>waiting in line for steak
>little Mexican boy comes up with his plate
>"medium okay?"
>"small"
>cook probably dies a little more inside as he hands Paco a slice of his small-done steak

do Trump supporters really go to buffets for holiday meals?

how much did you tip?

My dad tipped $4 to the nearest waitress, then I explained that not every restaurant has a tip-pooling policy. Whatever, our waitress was slow to clear plates from the table and the waitress he tipped was fuckable.

>cook probably dies a little more inside as he hands Paco a slice of his small-done steak
Honestly I'd find that pretty funny if a kid responded like that.

This.
But remember that this is Veeky Forums, where people are going to post racist even if they aren't neccessarily racist.