Lonely thanksgiving

this thread is for people who don't have families to share thanksgiving. i got pic related. that's breakfast. going chinese for lunch.

>going chinese for lunch
what are you, a Jew or something

Sorry op. My family live on the opposite side of the country. Do you have any extended family?

go back to /pol

My girlfriend and I are both not close with our parents, so she's cooking a bird and we're drinking beer and playing Cuphead or watching a movie. It's our first year in our own place.

are you both trans

Neither of us is trans. Not sure where that came from.

have a good one

this

I'm making a dinner and eating with my mom and It's been like that for many years. Thanksgiving also reminds me of bad times I had a hard breakup one Thanksgiving and my cat disappeared on Thanksgiving last year.

Jew jokes are universal :)

>Not sure where that came from.
Not that guy but I assume it's because you and your gf(male) don't have a good relationship with your parents. Most trannies don't.

Sounds comfy. Enjoy. This'll be my first Thanksgiving without family. Living across the country now. Probably going to go with my buddy and visit his grandma and have lunch with some of his family at her retirement home. Not sure if I wanna go there or just hang around my place and drink some and watch football all day. Big decisions...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

I cooked a full-tilt thanks giving but I work overnights at the hospital so I'm just loading everything up and taking it to work for my floor. It's gonna take two wheelchairs and a couple elevator rides but...whatever.

This is my second year solo after moving cross country. Last year my boss had me and some of my coworkers over for legit thanksgiving, so this is my first year truly on my own.

I've been eating cold pizza for breakfast/lunch, will probably make noodles for dinner. normally i'd be happy to have a day off to just drink and watch tv/play vidya, but my mom sent me some texts like "missing you" and its kind of got me bummed now

just going to drink until i can space out long enough staring at the computer that i dont have to fully experience my life. hopefully i will die in my sleep. i got stuffing i was going go make for myself but i cant find it, i must have left it on the bus by accident or something.

I usually have Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family, lots of food, and I always cook a few big things when I'm there, but she was in Florida today. I'm just getting drunk at home today, but tomorrow I'll drive a few hours and go cook and hang out with my dad. I think his dad, my grandpa is dying or something. Told me not to come today, that it would be complicated.

Today I probably won't cook much. It's already almost noon, and I'm considering eggs and bacon. I've got some thick, fatty pork chops defrosting, will probably do those blackened for dinner with some broccoli.

>lonely
>with gf
get out

I'm going to have a frozen dinner. Little pissed cuz I could have made real food, even if it was boxed, and have delicious thanksgiving leftovers. Plus I miss my family.

It's not too late to Prime Now some stuffing, green beans, cream of mushroom soup, frenchfried onions, a pie crust, and pumpkin pie filling.

It's a meme you retard. Jews are supposedly famous for going out to Chinese on Christmas. This user has extended it to Thanksgiving.

decide what you want
and go get it

Thank you OP :)

I'm spending my thanksgiving in a cabin with my kitties and a big jar of weed. My family is very far away; we'll talk on the phone later tonight. I couldn't be cozier.

What to do with the 'sauce cup' then?

alone user here...i'm making an 18 pound turkey just for me, and my kot. i'll post pics when it's done.

This was my thanksgiving last year. I had cold leftover beans and rice straight from the pot and a bottle of cheap vodka in bed as I cried.

Love you senpai, one day you'll overcome this. Never give up.

CAT?????????

post pics

It's cranberry sauce. You eat it cold or room temp.

I'l be in the same boat in a bit. Was just gonna hang out and watch football and drink some wine, but I know my family will call me and I'll miss them even more after talking to them. Also they're putting my dog down in 2 weeks and I'm not going to be able to see her again before she's gone, so that's bumming me out during the holidays. Especially because she was a Christmass puppy 16 years ago. Love where I live, but damnit I miss my family and pets more than I thought possible.

Since you are retarded you probably jerk off with it

I was torn between getting Boston Market and getting something totally unrelated to Thanksgiving, like Chinese or a pizza or what ever. In the end, what I felt like I was *supposed* to be eating prevailed. Kind of stupid, but whatever. I'll take the comfort where I can find it.

>gf

that looks pretty okay all things considerd.

Two years and no friends or gf. What the fuck are you doing, dude?

>no family or loved ones
G-guess I'm going to Wal-Mart to get something since most everything else is closed here.

I love you, user.

Is it lonely if I go to the Whole Foods hot bar to get the turkey dinner? I've done it like 3 times in the last two weeks.

I'm going to an actual friend's Thanksgiving today.

Spic Jew here it's a joke dude. You're being such a fag gas yourself.

Did you disowned for being a trap?

How are you even possible?

>Tfw already had a very comfy Canadian Thanksgiving

Enjoy Ameribros

Louis CK is a Mexican Jew

You spelled Serial Masturbator kind of funny.

The perfect storm

Jew from Spain banged my great great grandmother.

get a real country

such an underrated post

How many dogs did you blow?

I thought being a Jew was passed through mothers though.

How about you go back to /pol/ and cry there instead of shitting up Veeky Forums with your incessant whining.

He made her convert.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

>two days off work
>been drinking since 9am
>roasted a chicken
>watching mst3k
>raining outside
pretty comfy desu

>Go outside
>Look up, Open mouth
>Inhale
>???
>Repeat steps 1-3

no u

I decided to sleep most of the day instead because I've been working every day. Extended family always had a great spread but they're doing it tomorrow and I gotta work. One of my roommates brought me home a plate from their parents': everything is completely unseasoned (not one grain of salt or pepper in these mashed potatoes) and the rolls are store bought but hey, it's still holiday food.

Next year I'm going all out and cooking a big meal; I just went from qualifying for low-income housing to lower middle class with a promotion so I'll be able to afford it.

You should just be thankful he likes you enough to bring you a plate of food. My extended family usually get together with around 25+ people and have a giant feast but I'm at work all day today, so me and my Mom are going to do a small affair tomorrow. I'm making turkey breast, filled with cranberries and whatnot, sort of like a rouladen. an apple and walnut stuffing, mashed potatoes, a corn pudding, garlic rolls and a pumpkin pie.

>Spiral noodles

>He doesn't like his noddles to actually hold the sauce rather than just spilling

I like them that way but I can't afford them

What a depressing thread

i have no idea what to do tonight. i have no food at all in my house, no family or anyone to spend the holiday with and most all the places to eat out at are closed. dont really have any money either, i had an apple today, the only thing i ate all day so far. i gotta figure out what the fuck to do

Look for a soup kitchen or some sort of sponsored meal for the destitute. They should be open late.

I would actually slap that dumb ass cap off your slope head if I saw you, kike spic

Did you escape from the retard containment center?

Just got food from the only place open in town.
Based Steak and Shake.

What drink

ate some fish sticks with mayo

just poor as fuck right now and didnt plan ahead for today, looks like im starving tonight or walking a long time through the cold to get to a grocery store then haul heavy ass groceries by hand through the snow for 20 minutes home. i dont really want to do either

Sweet tea

Thanksgiving is kind of a depressing holiday, desu.

This feel

not "lonely" but it felt weird because it's the first thanksgiving since my dad died this past march....everyone started tearing up while the food was being served

Why eat pasta at breakfast?

Please have a cat

Whybattend a dinner with boss and coworkers? Lame betafaggot

What is that brown thing kn the right?

U must share kot pics asap

Yea and you'd put on a pretty tight dress and spread for me. :^)

Your ancestor was rude as fuck

haz is that you?

I know that feel. My parents are still alive but my aunt just recently had a stroke a few weeks ago, literally the day after her wedding. She's pretty bad off and more or less a vegetable as it stands right now. I have no idea if she will get better. We were talking about her at the table and my grandmother (her mother) was talking about how hard it will be for her at her job, walking her dog and whatnot and everyone started tearing up. No one wanted to tell her that she will be lucky to even recognize her family. I think my grandmother knows this but she an unrelenting optimist.

My aunt always made the best deviled eggs and it was obvious everyone was missing them as well as her.

Cooking up my traditional Thanksgiving ribeye.

He probably was but I'm not too sure.

do whatever makes you happy desu. this is a temporary situation it's up to you to fix it.

shit fucking sucks

hopefully you can get better! never give up on the search for the better! I was like you two years ago this day(minus the no family part, as I did have that) but I was very broke and had one of the worst depressions in my life. I ended up finding a job the next summer that paid very well and I'm living the good life with a good steady paycheck(I went from making 12k a year to 38k, with no degree btw) and am enjoying every day I have. Just hang in there and never give up!

just my wife and i :(

I made chicken katsu curry yesterday, but I worked most of today and am too tired to cook tonight. I'm not exactly lonely though. I'm alone by choice. My parents are in Las Vegas visiting family, my girlfriend is in China with her family, and I didn't feel like asking any friends if I could come over. Its hard to find quiet alone time these days, and I thought it would be good for a change

CRANSUACE ON THE CHICKEN FUCK YOU AND KILL YOUR WIFE

>Shitting on what sauce people put on their dinners.
I am sorry you have nothing going on in your life.

>something you think isn't important is posted
>proceed to respond to post by saying it isn't important

What game is that?

Lools like menstruation blood

Looks like prison food. You married a slut more interested in fucking random niggers than being feminine

pls kys asap

What's the white sauce beneath the cranberry sauce?

its gravy you fgt
alton brown brined turkey.

That's not nice but I forgive you because the truth hurts you and it's ok to lash out as you struggle with your reality

Is it just a milk gravy, or did you mix frosting into it? At first glance I thought it was melted ice cream. Also the shit on the right side of plate looks like something you could pull out of a vacuum cleaner.