Poorfag Thread

What food tips do the poorfags on here have? For example, I buy the cheapest fish sticks at Wal-Mart (Pic related) for about $5. Its usually good for 10 or more dinners. Does anyone else here have some pointers or examples such as that?

>poorfag
>food
Pick one.

your living, right?you must be eating something. Im assuming Im not the only one who buys cheap food family size and eats it for weeks

Any legumes. Good source of protein and they're dirt cheap. They also taste really good.

specific examples please?

>6 fish sticks for dinner
is this all you eat for dinner?

>your living
Your living what?

The struggle is real.

>is this all you eat for dinner?
yup i usually eat either 6 or 8, but for some reason, the bags always have more than 60. I counted last bag as I made them, it was enough for 10 dinners

Why not get a bag of potato and nuke a potato every night?

what if theyre rotten?

Try the martian diet.

microwaved potatoes, ketchup and xanax

You get ripped off. This shit right here is five something at Winco. They're yummy and make good fish tacos.

Is that even fish?

>this nigga don't know what a bean is and needs examples of beans

RICE AND BEANS
ADD TOMATO PASTE + WATER + CHICKEN CUBE
MIX
EAT

That sounds terrible

wait, so if I just pull in the middle the bag opens? How?

eggs

Frozen meats and vegetables. Try to get frozen meat where it's not just one block stuck together, unless you want to cook and freeze huge batches of food - which might not be doable for many poorfags.

For non-frozen veg I usually turn to root vegetables and other non-leafy veg, since they're less perishable.

Lentils are great and a personal fav.

Beans, rice, pasta, eggs, Bar-S hot dogs.

fucking die in a fire

He's not wrong.

inhale bleach

>poorfags dont have the food/resources to have 999 kids
>poorfags arent often fat
>Sri Lanka doesn't exist

???????????????

no, i meant examples of good deals. I dont want to go pay $1 or more a can if I can buy it in bulk for cheaper elsewhere

Someone pls tell me how to cook delicious beans i keep fucking it up

Frozen fruits and veggies. potatoes, rice, and bake your own bread. Dried foods are fucking fantastic. Fresh fruits are either in season or not at all. Fresh root veggies generally last the longest.

Meat is generally on sale stuff or the really cheap cuts that you gotta slow cook forever. Turkey and ham after the holidays when it's on sale.

Put time aside when you have days off to cook in bulk.

Stock
Garlic
Onion
Salt and Pepper

Soak the beans overnight and ditch the water. Rinse the remaining beans before filling them up with water. Start up the slow cooker and wait.

Basic and simple for making simplistic beans.

>poorfag
>canned beans
You are a certified retard.

Better buy raw fish idiot

>bake your own bread
This, for the price of wonderbread-tier shit (in ingredients and electricity) I was baking loaves that would probably cost four, five times that in stores. Even though I don't use a lot of wholemeal flour in the mix, it's still somehow a lot more satiating than wonderbread-tier stuff.

Also rice and beans

Slap some Huy Fong sriracha in anything applicable.

>$5 for 120 sticks
I bet those don’t even contain actual fish
probably just bribed textured protein

You're an idiot.

rice, flour, and vegetables are your friend.

My first job was at a fishstick factory

Its all the waste fish that they can't sell fresh. it doesnt matter what species.

Its bones, guts and all. they blend it into a paste and cure it.

>it's all the waste fish that they can't sell fresh
bullshit, we're not in 1906 and this isn't "The Jungle". Fish sticks are made of whitefish, Haddock, Cod, etc.
>it's bones, guts, and all. They blend it into a paste then cure it.
Complete bullshit. They quick-freeze fish into a block then chop it into sticks you fucking mongoloid.

Go spread your bullshit somewhere else.

t. gorton’s shill

t. intentional misinformation spreader

Go to the deli at your grocery store and say "hey man I'm broke what di you got that's cheap and good"