Ask a KFC worker anything

Ask a KFC worker anything

where do you work?

share stories about basketball-americans

Have you ever worked at KFC?

Why do you guys get so pissy when I order a Famous Bowl?

What are your thoughts on the current geopolitical situation in East Asia, specifically with regards to the relationship between China and North Korea in the face of Kim Jong Un's increasingly antagonistic weapons testing?

Why have you guys gone so downhill?

What is your stance on the US military going back to 7.62 NATO for small arms?

Ever had good fried chicken?

What is the chicken REALLY made of?

Which do you like better Popeyes or Zaxbys?

if you met a very pretty girl that you got along with very well, and it turned out she had a penis, would you suck it

>killing gays is the best seasoning
Was it hard for you to accept that "making America great again" now means having an Indian fuck up your internet?

so I made the mistake of taking my autistic cousin to KFC. there's one close to my office that I frequent during my lunch break, so the workers there are fairly familiar with me. I had to watch him on Sunday while his parents were at church, so I took him there for lunch around 11 before the after church crowds could trickle in. he's usually pretty quiet and reserved, but when he saw they have pot pies on the menu, he started yelling at me "NO MR KITTY ITS MY POTPIE" and laughing. I was mortified and I should have taken him home right then, but I really wanted some Nashville hot tenders, so I didn't. we got to the register and he's still calling me Mr Kitty. the cashier is amused and starts chuckling, and I just hang my head. I order my tenders and I get him a fucking pot pie to shut him up. he keeps saying "THATS A BAD GODDAMN KITTY" and saying "pot pie" over and over. now the workers on the line are laughing too, so I take him over to a corner table to sit while I wait at the counter for the food. I take it back to him and he only eats a few bites. I finish mine, so I ask him if I can have the rest of his. he starts screeching "NO MR KITTY YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING GODDAMN IT", and the workers are howling with laughter. I finally drag his ass out of there and take him home.

I go in there for lunch Monday, and the cashier says "hey Mr Kitty!" and laughs. the guys in the back are laughing and saying "goddamn it kitty" and having a blast. I make my order and go back to work and they put a fucking pot pie in with my food. they did it today too. I really don't want to have to stop going there, but I can't take this. should I be glad I'm getting a free pot pie out of this, or should I report them to corporate?

You sound racist,not surprised you are a demotard

hi i try to eat the chicken at kfc a lot including different kfc's in new york and florida but each time i go the chicken is VERY dry and i need at least two cups of soda to stomach it all to avoid choking.

why does this happen

WHAT ARE THE SECRET HERBS AND SPICES

I WANT NAMES

I'm in Canada so all the black people are nice and cultured. They have thick African accents most of the time though.

We get more chinese people though

kentucky fried chicken
yes
because they just wanna serve fried chicken. not special snowflake bowls
north koreas gonna get rekt
pretty much every other fast food tastes better. it shouldnt be surprising
i dont give a fuck
yes
eggs
popeyes
no. i would let it suck me tho
old chicken
salt, pepper

op here

just keep getting them pot pies my dude, own it.

Good question. The US would need to assert pressure on China, the only political actor capable of influencing the situation. Trump is doing a good job by warming relations, as you can see by the suspension of travel visas to Nokor

Chicken is bad in slow stores period. We keep it for "4 hours" in a heating cabinet but we loterally would keep it for 7 or 8 if we had to

Impostor op is wrong. Famous bowls (called chicken bowls up north) are a pain to make at night because we throw away the mashed and corn bc washing those containers to close takes a while

Btw mashed is cancer straight up

Australian food labeling laws made KFC list all their ingredients on food packaging.
After that Australian KFC says 10 different herbs and spices and lists 10 ingredients. People suspect that the missing ingredient is MSG, it's an illegal additive in food here.

Shit's expensive and management gives no incentives for the workers to care about quality

That's boring. Let's hear some nog stories from American fast food workers.

How do you guys cook a famous bowl so fast

MSG = monosodium glutamate

which is found naturally in meat anyway.

i just turned down a job at KFC because i got a job as a waiter

how big of a bullet did i dodge?

not sure if it's the same in the US, but here in the UK the fries aren't salted - you have to open a sachet and salt them yourself. What's the deal with the salt?

do you want to get gay married with me?

Do you guys still butcher in house?

How about you put the large coleslaw instead of the small one you cheap fycks.

the smell user, you missed smelling like chicken grease after every shift.

If you don't like something make it known. Just don't be a tattletale beta fag and do it by calling their mommy. Tell them to stop in person. Be firm and not meek like you normally are.

It's powdered mashed
Microwaved corn
Probably 3 hr old popcorn chicken
Likely expired cheese

None of the staff touch that shit yo

Actually it's pretty chill user. My manager is this Dominican dude who lets us steal food and do anything provided we dont get complaints (complaints get him in trouble)

I get free unlimited chicken which is pretty good. I love chicken. It would be a shitty job if your supervisors actually care about quality.

But waiters get tips, good for you user

Yup no salt in canada either. It's because a lot of old people eat there.

Though, mcdonalds salts their fries

Coleslaw is nasty my man. Actually, a note about all salads:

We get them in bags that last for 2 weeks in the fridge. Once we portion them in cups, they have a shelf life of 3 days. Most people make a fuckton of them on non-busy days to last the week, and we regularly change date stickers. (One time an auditor came and literally called to tell us he's coming in 10 mins so we can forge expiry dates lol)

This. Biggest con factor of the job.
But I work evenings so i just go home and shower anyways

Closest thing we have to nogs here are white basic bitches. One time a car full of them flashed they titties while driving past the drive thru

Strange. Whiteys are much more degenerate than blacks (though there arent very many)

This nigga a fake op. Real op here, sorry I was cooking last night when i made the thread and forgot.

Where does the chicken meat come from

does this really need to be asked

The states. Canuck chicken is expensive

Yeah but no homo

realest nigga op here. ignore this fool right here.

the chicken meat comes from chickens

Boxers or briefs?

briefs. unless u dont mind ur balls sticking to your legs constantly. otherwise why even wear anything under your pants?

P sure everything that doesnt come as raw chicken (original recipe, tenders are the only ones that do) is like half soy mush

Do they put colored male workers in charge of the chicken preparation at your franchise? I live in a good area, and there aren't many of them, but at the 3 local KFCs, I see colored males doing the chicken. Maybe it's just marketing in my area to make people think it's better when those people make it. It's uncanny, though.

Every time I go to a KFC and its a majority nogs working there why is the food always over greased and shitty.

give me the secrets of the potato wedges

is the gravy really made from the stuff at the bottom of the fryer?

rat droppings?

Yup. We mix it with a flour mix and thats it

All the males we have are colored lol. Kfc likes to import immigrants

I'm not in america

At what times should one go if they don’t want to eat soggy hours old chicken?

Do you still wash the breading tables in the same water you wash all the other dishes?
>ex kfc

how come the people working there aren't as fat as they were in the early 90s. I remember the women there had the HUUUUGEST asses, or have my standards moved with the average?

Whenever I drive by ChicFilA it's packed and I live in the most left wing retarded area on the east coast

It seems like the gay killing meme isn't even catching on in deep blue areas

please be real

Wow. Relax yourself there Muhammed Obama. Don't bomb us

Blacks like their food well lubricated

Well that's because obnoxious US blacks are the center of attention. Women naturally emulate anything that gets attention. Not a huge surprise.

Where in your restaurant is it good to let one rip?

I have a fart fetish, you see, and I get really turned on when farting in public. Like, I have to leave the room when my 23 y.o. female intern farts in the office. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, y'know?

So my question is, where in the main area of the restaurant is it good to rip ass?

>there are people like this walking among us

t. Chicken wing player

free pot pies all day, can I borrow your retard brother?

no MSG in Australia, is this real?
>fuckin beta cucks

As a fellow KFC employee I hope you don't jew people on Nashville Hot sauce. I always let the chicken swim

Thoughts on the Nashville Hot chicken?? How do you guys get all that oil in there??

Black people eat at popeyes. White people eat at KFC and Asians are obsessed with it.

Are you a nigger?

What's the weirdest thing a customer has done at the drive thru?

Why do your ingredients, like, suck beepus?
Is it real chicken?

Are you a nigger?
My nearby KFC only had nigger employees and it was so badly kept and got a rightfully bad reputation for it that every single one of them got fired and replaced with normal workers.

Why don't you have the chicken pot pies in stock whenever I go?

MSG is to protein what glucose is to carbs.

All meat is protein, is polypeptides, is chains of amino acids, of which glutamate is the most common.

Why are people so scared of MSG? The only part I don't like is the incidental sodium.

Black people, am I right?

Nah, it's bullshit, but if any country would be crazy enough to ban that shit, it would be Australia. They're weirdly overprotective for a bunch of convict offspring.

Dude, that's funny, just go with it. Free pot pies to boot!

I swore off of KFC a few years ago when that happened to me. I wanted to try the Nashville hot chicken but got pic related. Probably the worst fried chicken I've ever had in my life. No pickles and that biscuit was crumbly and dry

Lol, yes

This is why KFC has gone downhill. Also the advertising, calling a meal a "fill-up", and black employees

Do you work at burger king?

OP, do you make any treats for yourself with the ingredients and equipment you have on hand? For instance, when I worked at KFC we would make
>pot pie crust
>several packets of jelly on top
>cover with another pot pie crust
>crimp edges
>throw that bitch in the fryer
>butter it with biscuit butter brush
>cinnamon and sugar on top

>A MAYNE A MAYNE
What do they mean when they say this?

This

Trim your nails, """ma'am"""

KFC has retarded menus its not fucking clear what you get without asking about multiple menu items

MSG isn’t illegal you dropkick. Flavour enhancer 621, it’s in heaps of things. I live in fucking Tasmania and I can go the shops and buy a fucking bag of aji-no-moto (MSG) any fucking time. Get rekt cunt.

You could have kept that.

Do you hate your life?

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of KFC came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it. He lead me to the back of the KFC, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the KFC cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat. The KFC employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones. They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it. I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?" I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. KFC definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.?

Is the company planning to introduce gooseburgers anytime soon? I'd buy that for a dollar.

Hahaha, classic

Do you mind if I ask for only dark meat?