you can not trust butchers

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/tapeworm-spreads-deadly-cancer-to-human/
academic.oup.com/occmed/article/60/2/139/1423451
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16877106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3617110/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2023923/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't we do the same thing with humans? cut it out and keep on trucking.

>when he sees cancer in the pork, he gets rid of it entirely and sells it instead of wasting meat for superstitious reasons

Sounds like a good butcher to me

yeah i dont really get the issue with this. thats how it's been done since the dawn of fucking time? hello?

Yeah and? There's nothing wrong with that.

Yeah they just cut it out of the good cuts and then throw it with the scraps into the ground meat

it's not like you can taste the difference

You sound like a pussy

This guy said he's been a butcher for 30 years and when he sees a broken bone in the port he just cut it out then they still sell the meat to customers. Smh.

what's the proposed alternative

Can't trust them to tell the difference between a tumor and a cyst.

once i bit into a cyst in a piece of goat meat...not tasty

Dump the whole pig apparently.

Why is that in the OP a wasabi green though?

thats some pretty advanced looking cancer for an animal that had only been alive for about 6 months or less

throw the entire animal to waste

Been doing meat for 9 months now and I have yet to come across a primal with any pus, cancer, cysts or clottages. Maybe it's because our store doesn't purchase shit-tier box meats but if I did ever cut into something like that then the whole thing goes into the trash. Pork isn't expensive anyways. 20 bucks for a bone-in pork shoulder bag or even 32 bucks for bone-in half loin bag going to the dumpster doesn't come close to what I toss from the front case from wrapped cuts not selling after a few days and starting to oxidize.

And this is coming from the guy whose been putting entire 0x1 beef striploins bags sitting in my cooler for the last two months into the grinder to make 80/20. Nobody buys $9/lb steaks but they line up to pay $4.50/lb 80/20 made from the same shit. Still a 40 cent/lb profit for me so zero fucks given.

Can't you just get a long term price reduction on the steaks? I mean you're still making a profit but that shrink is can't look great to corporate on your inventory.

That's not cancer, its just an abscess it's like a mega zit deep within tissue.

>you can see cancer

I do price reductions on the more expensive cuts and reuse for grinds if needed on beef. Pork, poultry, and seafood go right into the bin though. As far as corporate is concerned as long as I hit my margins they don't ask and so far I've only failed 3 weeks out of this year for margins and compared to the chucklefuck I replaced I've increased department profits from 18-20% to 26%+. I might be a bit lazy with product but to be fucking up that bad takes purpose and effort to achieve.

Mostly, but chemo is a terrible game of 'who is more stubborn, this human or one cancerboi'.

dumbest argument ever
>but we've been sacrificing humans since the dawn of fucking time? hello?
>we've been living in caves since the dawn of fucking time? hello?
>we've been eating uncooked food since the dawn of fucking time? hello?

What's the problem? It's not like you can get cancer from eating it

It's entirely within imagination, but you're more likely to get cancer from a stray cosmic ray.
You'd have to have a compromised immune system and a cut in your mouth and extremely bad luck.

Only in america and other third world countries can this happen

That's not what third world means.

>cut in your mouth
no, you literally can not get cancer that way. Cancer isn't transmittable.

Cancer has been transmitted numerous times before to humans, even when you aren't immuno compromised.
Surgeons (very, very rarely) end up picking up their patients' tumors on their hands.
See also tazmanian devils or any experiment where they give a mouse cancer from another species.

Realistically, it won't happen.
But it's not impossible.

>lets throw away an entire cow just because some people think it's yucky
Fuck you.

In fact, here's an article where exactly that happened.
scientificamerican.com/article/tapeworm-spreads-deadly-cancer-to-human/
The aids ridden faggot had a tumor growing in him that was, for all intents and purposes, a tapeworm. The tapeworm's cancer budded off and started growing on him as if it were his own cancer, since his immune system couldn't kill it.
He was part man, part tapeworm.

The cancer cells would have to survive being cooked. You'd have to eat the tumor, have it enter your bloodstream undigested via a cut. It would need to survive your internal body environment, evade detection from your immune system, and somehow orchestrate angiogenesis and all that good stuff required for it to thrive.
That's a tall order, and there's literally nothing to be afraid of.
But to think: In the entire history of man, someone somewhere has eaten a tumor and gotten cancer from it.

Ok? I said the same thing

>what is elaboration

So you would eat roadkill if most of the meat was cleaned of debris?

It's pus and not cancer

Let me guess, you're also horrified by cochineal?

>Surgeons (very, very rarely) end up picking up their patients' tumors on their hands.
who the fuck are these surgeons that dont wear gloves during operations

>Weak stomachs are triggered by this

They do, but believe it or not surgery is not pretty.
It's like doing insanely intricate carpentry using absolutely brutal tools that even the smartest and most delicate people in the world fumble with.
Getting (and giving) hepatitis is a very common thing for a surgeon. Like, ridiculously common.
AIDS is less of a concern since the blood is usually exposed to the air first, but that's happened before too. But there is always going to be some blood sharing going on, even if you're a good surgeon.

Medicine is scary.

the assumption is that you re-evaluate your methods over time. humans decided that sacrificing humans wasn't the best idea. but someone out there, at some point in history, said "dude shouldn't you throw that out?" and someone else said "no dude you just cut off the bad part and it's fine. it doesn't affect anything else"
you do that with bread
you do that with cheese (not soft cheese though)
and you do that with meat, too.
i'm not seeing the problem here.

>logically breaks down the situation to conclude that the risk of danger is so infinitesimally small that it's not worth worrying about
>"oh but it's still happened before so you should worry about it"
fuck off

You are like a 5 year old. Roadkill is a wild animal with a ton of parasites and probably STDs, not raised unter controlled conditions.

literally the worst game I ever spent money on and I have 3 hours on it so I can't refund it
play the free version, there's nothing more the full game offers

Here in Alaska, when a game animal (moose, bear, etc) gets hit on the road, State Troopers call a hunter (they have a call list of volunteers) to butcher the meat for them. The hunter gets a cut and the rest goes to a food bank.
Something to consider.

But I said you shouldn't ever even remotely worry about it, user. That there are 20,000 things that are more likely to give you cancer in your everyday life.
I mostly only brought it up as a point of curiosity.

It's just a really interesting bit of trivia. In our lifetime, there was a man who was part tapeworm.

>there was a man who was part tapeworm.
It's like The Fly by Cronenberg

The only difference between that and the meat you eat is that the meat you eat is pumped full of steroids and antibiotics.

You fucking glorified ape.

Reminder that people will lie on the internet to get attention and confirm their own beliefs

I dont know from what 3rd world shithole youre from but its obvious that they cant follow hygiene norms for shit. Ive worked in a hospital for 15, years and never heard of anyone getting any blood transmitable disease ever

>the ONLY difference is that the meat you eat is actually free of diseases and more developped
the horror!

>Getting (and giving) hepatitis is a very common thing for a surgeon. Like, ridiculously common.
mentally sick people trying to justify paranoia is such a sad spectacle.

>you give steroids and antibiotics to things that are free of diseases

wow, you're a retard. No wonder you love eating literal cancer so much.

there is probably a market for cancer free pig next to free range chickens and organic vegetables. Some butcher could make a ton of money charging 3 times as much for the same pig

its not enough that thy have to make up some black girl to claim we wuz shakespeare but also the real shakespeare has to be illiterate and unable to write his own name?
that's what i call some mad jelly

>cancer
>it's a cyst
Either way, what's wrong with the pork if the tumor has been cut out? It's not like the pigs cancer gets transferred to you. That's not how it works

If by royalty they meant eunuchs and slaves then sure.

On a serious note though, I don't know who is perpetuating this bullshit. Some black people have had empires of their own in history. I don't understand why they still have the need to claim what is not their own, oh wait!

Not true. All evidence indicates ancient Egypt was multi-cultural, with people ranging from sub-Saharan Africans to literal Aryans from northern Iran/ Iraq.

Nothing is actually wrong with it.

But delicate little snowflakes get easily triggered. It's also great troll material.

But besides the brief Nubian takeover, wuz Noggers really KANGz??

pic showing native Egyptians driving out the KANGS invaders

>Giga-Pharaoh vs mini-niggas

Ever seen art from the Hellenistic period in Egypt? Pretty neat stuff

honestly why I trust factory meat more than some fucking guy with a knife
factories have standards and regulations they legally have to stick to because of constant FDA fuckers

academic.oup.com/occmed/article/60/2/139/1423451
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16877106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3617110/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2023923/
You vastly overestimate how far hospital initiatives go to protect surgeons from punctures when they're sawing and probing like a carpenter with needles and pumps and sharp, jaggy objects.
Most of these people don't even realize they have anything. Just because you anecdotally haven't heard about it doesn't mean it isn't common in real hospitals.
Nearly every surgeon will stick themselves sooner or later. It doesn't matter if you're an autistic savant with the focus of a buddhist monk making a sand mandala, you will stick yourself.

You can't always be lucky when this does inevitably happen. Eventually a surgeon will hurt themselves at just the wrong time and catch/spread something. Training and procedure can only go so far to mitigate this.

This.

you can't get cancer from meat... the cells are dead for fuck sake, whats the freaking deal here?

>whats the freaking deal here?
People fear what they don't understand. Does this really surprise you?

I'm just baka-ing constantly when lurking internet lately. Thanks Alex Jones.

Would you want to get a blood transfusion from someone that had leukemia?

Fuck you.

>apples and oranges
You sure are retarded.

Meat, especially red meat and processed meats like deli meats and sausages, increase your risk of cancer.

If you yourself weren't completely immunocompromised, you'd probably be fine.
It's exceedingly difficult to introduce foreign tissue into your body without your immune system killing it. There's never been a case of that happening.

Now, if you had AIDS and you didn't take your medication and it was blood from your identical twin, that'd be different.

>>you can see cancer
Of course you can. Do an image search sometime.

There is a purely theoretical possibility that you can "catch" cancer from someone else. By transfusion, transplantation, or inhalation of cancer cells. As far as I know it has never ever happened and eating a cooked tumor would still be a very different deal from having it surgically put inside your body.
As has been pointed out a few times already, the OP pic shows a cyst or abscess, not a cancerous growth.

>Vegan propaganda

not from eating cancerous meat

>human sacrifice
>bad.

sure probably can't catch it directly but do you want that cancerous meat sitting in your colon idk

All meat, retard.

It has happened, but it's extremely rare and circumstantial at absolute best, and the idea that ingesting it would work is laughable.

You eating other people

Most people die from the effects of kemo and not the cancer.

which first world country do you live in?

>kemo

>Start chemo
>All food tastes bland now

It's a cyst and eating cancerous meat would not harm you in any way unless the mutations randomly lead the to production of toxins.

But the difference is that bought me isn't rotting

.... i just can't even.

Of course thats what you do, properly cooked meat kills all cancer sells anyway so technically you don't even need to cut the cancer out. They cut it out because it's probably weird scar tissue like texture instead of normal flesh.

Even eating raw tumors would be fine.

This, while subjectivly gross, cancer cells are cells of the body they are born in, eating them isn't going to give you cancer, it doesn't come from a contagious agent.

yeah but it's kinda gross tho :/

Go vegan

I've been a chef at Wendy's for 30 years, when we see bad meat we cut it out and give it to customers

Just eat the tumors you pussies

Why are white people so personally invested in the race of Ancient Egyptians is what I'm wondering.
If anything, it should be an argument between actual Egyptian people and black people, not Spencer from Minnesota screaming "WEWUZ" at every dark-skinned person.

>source : local tinfoil hat seller
>t. a guy with enough knowledge to prove his point

I need tumor meat recipes Veeky Forums

We're talking about getting cancer from cancerous pig cells

your immune system would fuck them up before they can replicate enough to cause harm, cancer or not

>What is satirical mockery
The only people who give that much of a shit are black people because it's the only place they can point to where they were historically relevant at all, so WEWUZ is making fun of them.
You tit.

>things that are free of diseases

>animals outside of farms or houses
>free of diseases or parasites

pick one and only one, underage fag

>especially red meat and processed meats

only red meat and processed meats*

the studies published by the WHO only talk about red meat in large quantities (over 500 grams a week) or overcoocked meat or processed meats

the moment you vary between white meat/red meat/fish during the same week in moderate quantity lowers the risk of cancer by a lot

depends from which organ they originate