Fml

oh hello, welcome to Patti's Dickered Kitchen, pull up a seat and lets throw food everywhere together!

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, sing-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >new mop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNycdfFEgBc
youtu.be/a7eNkpNGw18
google.com/amp/s/allrecipes.com/recipe/45954/roast-sticky-chicken-rotisserie-style/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Birth post best post

Patti hates BLM and all non-whites, Prove me wrong.

>protip

You can't.

Patti isn'y afraid of cucumbers?
youtube.com/watch?v=cNycdfFEgBc

Closed-eye Patti pics and the best Patti pics. Conduct your business OP.

patti is pretty tolerant of everything, Gibbles on the other hand is full of hate

naw m8 i tried that shit on all the cats none of them give a crap was disappoint desu

:)

so i had a p lackluster thanksgiving meal at a nursing home today and ive been trying to even it out with some beer and a hopefully decent steak dinner

while i clean a few dishes i will leave you with this meal i scraped together last night with random shit i found, the mac was some i made and froze

>that feeling when they don't sell 16 ouncers where i live...

At a nursing home?

I had some delicious take out at home alone. First Thanksgiving away from family. Was pretty decent desu.

m8 its weird here its hard to find 12-30 packs and when you do it adds up to more than these 6ers $/oz, shit is so backwords

yeah most my family is cheeky kunts so me and my ma went to eat with the grandparents cuz thats what they wanted, wasnt horrible but meh

made a horseradish dipper for my steak quit hatin

youtu.be/a7eNkpNGw18

What are you dabbing OP?

You should buy an enail mayne, I bought a cheap one off eBay 4 years ago and that fucker is still going strong. Best $108 dollars I ever spent

our special guest tonight is.....SPROUTS

Enail master race!
>too tired and scared of setting house on fire with blow torch when extra high with a set of fries

lemon sour diesel supposedly, i really dont smoke enough to put one to use i mainly use a pen out & aboot

taters

so for my options today this is a decent lookin steak imo, just gonna S&P and oil

The reason I switched from a torch to enail was the enail is faster to warm up to temp. It's less harsh because you can set the temp to 10 +/- degrees, It's quieter then lighting up a torch and waking up your s/o, An also It's cheaper then buying propane cylinders or lighter fluid.

I felt like a fool that I used a torch like a caveman for years. Enails are GOAT

keeping up the tradition of keeping my ethnic neighbors on their toes by grilling in the middle of the night with a cat, it is necessary

>Modelo
I can't enjoy those because they go flat so quick if you're not chugging em, Corona is the way to go

shout out to the mash tater thread, just upped my tater game a bit and realized i can do em in the pot so less dishes

Do you just have the pan over a chimney starter?

I;m thinkin about thos Cats

Delicious and super cute

happy thanksgiving OP, and to Patti and Gibbles as well

Looks like you labelled your jars after you stuck the labels on! I really most of my jars fairly regularly, decant things I don't use much into smaller containers etc. In a kitchen, you should always be trying to make and have as much space as possible. In an ideal world, you would have nothing on the sides and only take it out when you're cooking. Like a Mise en place. But hey! Its just fun cooking at home, so who cares!!

I'll try and find a picture of a well-maintained kitchen, I have another picture I have to upload to another thread later today as well, hope I rememeber where they all are! Haha.

Best,
Michael Allen

its a camping stove lol

:)

u wot m8

was good, the taters were the best part they were like 50% dairy

What is this fucking Michael-Allen meme?

I like to believe the first one was real, but now this...

Make an Instagram account for the cat now mate

How are you insulting them by cooking, tard?

Why? Everything even tangentially related to Instagram is a gigantic waste of time, money, and brain cells.

gibbles confirmed best kot

>raw

Wasn't trying to insult anyone.

Looks really comfy

wait until your balls drop to comment on how meat is cooked.

Look really good OP

went to trompo truck for lunch

good n sloppy

that little bit of finger is the most of you that I have ever seen.
>fatass confirmed

I'm still learning to cook. My wife used to cook for me from 20-28 so bear with me here (got a divorce this year).

Making this

google.com/amp/s/allrecipes.com/recipe/45954/roast-sticky-chicken-rotisserie-style/amp/

If anyone has a suggestion of how to steam green beans let me know

First thaw this bird a little more

dee-fucking-licious looking

>MSG

nigga they stole the best giblets

I just wanted to say that I saw, a few threads back, a disgusting comment made by someone in which he asked you to photograph a closeup of a private part of the cat. What a horrible thing to do, to say something like that about a nice cat. I hope if that person reads this, he will apologize for the childish, crude, YouTube-comment-section post.

I don't even know how to cook giblets.

Spices ready. Same as recipe with a little old bay I bought on the black market

woah don't go all crazy with your 25mg of spices

She took all the plates, bowls, knives, forks, ect.

I found this old set of knives, forks, and plates, bowls, ect in the garage from when my grandmother died. Haven't had time/money to buy new ones yet. It's got a bit of rust at the bottom of the blades but they'll work for a couple weeks

I know. I ran out and had to wash my hands and pour more, Still new at this.

finally off work will be monitoring, it might sound ghetto but you can get some really cool dishes at a goodwill/salvation army, they are cheap and usually of decent quality if they make it to the thrift shop

Ready for oven. The yentas on that recipe website say it'll make it's own broth and i don't have to put water in there.

I was actually thinking about that. Get some knifes.....I have a whetstone already.

Then just order forks online. They don't need to be anything special, Just of average quality.

Should I keep the foil on or off? People say different things online. I like a crispy bird.

In oven at 250F for 5 hrs

Now I wait.......

Any easy ideas to steam greens?

I only have a few basic kitchen pans. None of those ufo style steamer things or pressure cookers, ect.

The good thing about having my ex wife's friends/family in my house is i can have a dedicated dab station indoors and not have to dab in my cold ass garage.

>steam greens

I meant green beans

>The good thing about having

I meant the good thing about NOT having them in my house.

Fucking phone.

Still waiting on Comcast to figure out why the last two modems they sent me don't work so I can only use my phone. Don't get married folks

Detestable camion lleno de publicidad en espanol

Nice design. When it was the plate made?

Too much fucking onions tard

So far so good. Smells great but the onion fumes are killing me

It says "blossom time calypso"

"855 nikko

Freezer to oven
Microwave safe
Dishwasher safe
Japan"

See

I think you went too light-handed on the spices. Next time fucking cover that bitch in spice. Youll need it to get deep into that chicken.

I'll remember your advice next time, Thanks!

It's done. Ignore the part of the leg i tried at hour 4

Looks pretty good next time tie it's legs back and tuck under his wings.

Thanks. Can i just use regular household twine

Yeah regular twine works for all roasting, just be sure to not get all sorts of little twine bits all over it

I fucking love your cat

hell I just love to watch cats that sit and watch people cooking or other stuff

cats

>Any easy ideas to steam greens
do you have a strainer of any kind? what I do is just

lid
beans
strainer
boiling water
pot

boil water in the pot, put beans in strainer, put lid on the whole thing, doesn't have to be perfect, maybe some cheesecloth or a t-shirt can help make a seal if you don't have a lid that fits just right. Steam for ... 5~10 minutes? I don't actually know how long, until you get them where you like them

>caramelized onions
>too much
Choose one and only one.

Left the enail on in the garage during thanksgiving, excuse myself to do a dab then go back to feast. Its ny house ill do what i want.

Those aren't caramelized. But the amount is also fine, could even use a bit more.

there were grilled onion and also some picled onion/cucumber/habenaro mix they have, its seriously dank and spicy

But has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Do you know what's up with this Michael-Allen bollocks? It's all over the place.

I've seen it earlier but I don't know. New forced meme maybe?

OP buy an airfryer and test it out for me

Im primarily looking for one to do fries and maybe some wings but not ready to commit

lmao I didn't know the mcds broken ice cream machine was a thing

I've been denied ice cream like 6 - 8 times now since they started giving those free shake/mcflurry coupons

too late now but next time try pan frying the green beans with a ton of garlic and some olive oil or wahtever oil probaly. Turns out nice/ok and no need for fancy steamerisers

>OUR SHAKE MACHINE DOWN

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

>newfriends can't handle based-Michael

That's what I did, Boiling water.

Came out pretty good.

Thanks again!

I'll try that next time, Sounds pretty good

>not chugging em
i think i spotted the problem m8 lol

im working 7 days a week and there is no way i have time for that, these threads take not much effort but im really doing good to get much cooking in right now

lol literally Gibler

that steak was a pretty uneven cut which i like, got a range of med rare to med well

i love the chilly weather so cozy m8

lol my hands are girthy and well used, im def not a string bean but im no fatass, believe what you want

thx :)

:^)

i dont mess with giblets but yes that wording is shady as fuck they pulling a giblet heist

no worries patti is a classy lady

what is this rig is it DIY or wat

Looks p dank, like others said id smother it in spices and garlic up under the skin and stuff, looks good and id be makin some quesadillas with them leftovers

i hate to ruin the illusion but she just likes photo shoots she could care less about my passions and wont even try my food:(

lol air fryers do not really interest me desu, if someone gifts it ill use it till i hate it or like it lol

whoever does wendys tweeters is savage as fug

i havent got icecream from there for like 5 years due to this

im OP btw srry, will cook soonish perhaps

that bird is giving me the sex vibes

WORD UP my brother, I love my chicken brined in a nice deodorant soap sauce too.

>what is this rig is it DIY or wat

No It's just a cheap Chinese rig I bought at the headshop because I accidentally broke my nice one cleaning it. It used to be blue but I wet sanded it because I couldn't see how much reclaim was in it. It say s"fact cola" or something like that on it, It fit my nail and was only 45 bucks so I bought it in a pinch.

Haven't bought a new recycler yet, Waiting till after Christmas.

>Looks p dank, like others said id smother it in spices and garlic up under the skin and stuff, looks good and id be makin some quesadillas with them leftovers

Thanks. I'll use more spices next time, Also I'm deff making some quesadillas later. Going to pick up some sour cream this afternoon. That chicken was so moist man...It was way better then rotisserie chickens miejer sells.

I'd rek this

why kept the tail?

I notice you drink cheaper booze nowadays OP. (not blaming you just noticing)

can you grind up some catnip with msg and see how patti reacts?

What tail?

is that a stuffed cat or something?

m8 if youre into deceptive chinesery take a look on dhGates, I got my peice there for 40ish bucks and its a damn fine replica of a 500$ piece, people like to hate on it but they are turning out quality shit for very competitive prices, shipping was on point for china too like a week, probably gonna get a mothership knockoff next or some recycler

thats just my preference I have def been cutting back on heavy beers tho unless i go to a brewery or bar

im about to get giblet fixed then Ill break out some nip, if i do it now shell be sluttin the place up 24/7

bout to make a burger, just ordered my first console since ps2 lol

>m8 if youre into deceptive chinesery take a look on dhGates, I got my peice there for 40ish bucks and its a damn fine replica of a 500$ piece, people like to hate on it but they are turning out quality shit for very competitive prices, shipping was on point for china too like a week, probably gonna get a mothership knockoff next or some recycler

I'll check out dhgate. They seem to have all kinds of cool shit....

Thanks OP!

BACON, PIPING HOT

pretty damn nice user. artery clogging maybe, but nice

holy fuck. What toppings? Anything in the patty?

What the h*ck is this?

Looks like tortillas with some fajitas on top, therefore it would be tacos al carbon or some variation thereof.

was some very sloppy tacos de trompo/al pastor, basically just marinated pork shaved off a spit then they grill it up on the flat top with some pineapple and throw onions on it, really good at $1 a piece, salsa is muy caliente

Left-over crabcake sandwich. Sauce is mayo, relish, lemon juice, old bay, and hot sauce.