Would you be able to make it through all of the hot sauces on Hot Ones?

Would you be able to make it through all of the hot sauces on Hot Ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M
youtube.com/watch?v=aW8sbCTNomE
youtube.com/watch?v=9k-SBpElcWA
youtube.com/watch?v=trRc1_CATfo
youtube.com/watch?v=p-P5-7eV9GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah. But I wouldn't, since I suffer ten thousand times worse the way out.
I'm also too autistic to deal with his weirdly stiff intense personality

Yeah. Things that spicy can give you a pretty big endorphin rush. That's why there are hot sauce dorks in the first place.

The build-up is very important though, like when that dumb gook went for the hottest one first and threw up.

Have any americans here tried a hot sauce called "shit the bed"?

maybe. i can tolerate spice well but since i'm a smoker it can fuck my throat up something fierce if i'm not careful.

>ywn be as stoic in the face of pain as Henry Rollins

Probably. They got some sweet ass sauces too

No but I want it in my body

You know, I interviewed him one time and he was just as intense but essentially friendly as I've seen anywhere else. I know, not my personal blog.

He's the kind of man I want to be.

Unironically cucks, Rollins is a nu male

How did you get the chance to interview him? Explain.

>lifts
>can't hold down a relationship because of his high standards
Not a nu male at all.

I interview people for my job and he was promoting a movie he was in a few years ago. Really cool dude to talk to, but I was super nervous about it because I had seen this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M

I couldn't handle more than 4 blazin wings from buffalo wild wings. And I had molten liquid shits the same night I ate them. So probably not.

You know henry isn't a retarded incel, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=aW8sbCTNomE

Henry Rollins has had a hard life

He's a good guy,but I feel that all of the rage and passion that he has in regards to his principals and personal politics often gets misconstrued.

>"I HATE FUCKIN' RANCH WITH WINGS, IT'S EITHER BLUE CHEESE OR GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER"

Was he right, Veeky Forums?

no he's profoundly unlikable. Blue cheese is good though.

They said on the radio today it's outselling sriracha and other top hot sauces on Amazon, which is interesting because it's made by a company in Perth, Australia where I live. They started out really small and seems like they've hit the big time

I've had everything but the Last Dab and have eaten a Reaper, so I'd prolly be okay, I wouldn't enjoy it though.

That's not impressive and a misleading statistic.

Who buys sriracha on amazon? It's at every grocery store.

>Perth, Australia where I live
The Ameriboo cancer is real...

>ameriboo

Far from it, I'm normally the person posting pic related and the like

>spends hours of their life every day on an American web site
>not an Ameriboo
Choose one.

Listen to yourself

Who?

Keep jumping through my hoops, Ameriboo...

The Hot Ones basic hot sauce is the best tasting regular buffalo sauce i've ever had, not kidding. It's actually decently spicy which a lot of buffalo sauces just aren't anymore.

>Veeky Forums is an American website
Retard

>founded by an American living in America
>hosted in America
If Dodge sells a car built in America to a Japanese man and the car never leaves America, does it suddenly become a Japanese car?

Does dodge sell their cars in every country on this planet?

Owned by a nip and hosted on servers in the UK.
It’s Anglo-Japanese if anything.
Ain’t diversity a wonderful thing?

You can get one imported, just like you get the data on this site imported to your 3rd world shithole from a server in California.

Why the fuck would anyone want a Dodge?
American cars are shit.

>hosted on servers in the UK
wrong

>I'm autistic and don't understand metaphors
ftfy

>Veeky Forums isn't an American website
Why are Ameriboos so deluded?

Chilli Klaus fucked Sean Evans shit right up. He's a fucking try hard loser.

Also, get a goddamned Mexicunt or Korean on this shit show. Then you'll see whos the realest nigga.

vid -youtube.com/watch?v=9k-SBpElcWA

Bobby Lee was the absolute worst guest in that regard.

Guy Fieri was the release nigga to ever do Hot Ones. He didn’t even take a drink the whole way through.

youtube.com/watch?v=trRc1_CATfo

The internet is global, user.

yeah i think i could. i have tried it myself with less hot sauces. i would look like a bitch though tears flowing and whining

Eddie Huang

The Indian chick barely breaks a sweat
youtube.com/watch?v=p-P5-7eV9GE

Most weebs, are you new?

That’s a box from Smoke’s Poutinerie, a poutine place from Ottawa, Ontario. Has Smokes made its way down to the US?

I'd be a bitch about it, but I probably could

No idea m8, you'd need to ask an ameriboo or an actual ameriblubber

Yes. I'd be more concerned with the one before The Last Dab because I have a I finally got my bottle of it and it was pretty disappointing in terms of heat. It was around the same level of Mad Dog 357.

Nah, not into the oral masochism pissing contest.

First couple of seasons:
>guests are drowning in sweat, going crazy

Latest season:
>nothing, everyone just has a comfortable conversation

They toned down the wings so much that the show lost the whole point it was created for in the first place.

I am one of those faggots that eats spicy shit pretty much non-stop and i have to remind myself it's annoying as fuck to people when someone asks me about spicy shit that you act like you have so much bravado but god damn I love it. growing some reapers in my garden and have been putting them in everything.

Considering all those celebs do, hell yeah. But I don't think it would be fun.

I like him

Are you me? I grew superhots for the first time this year. I have 2 large mason jars full of flakes, and I literally put it on everything. I still have to be careful, it's really easy to overdo it and get capascin cramps.
I grew 2 carolina reaper plants and 1 ghost pepper plant. They all got to be about 5 feet tall and produced probably close to 500 peppers each.

very similar situation. my plants don't produce nearly as much but i am for real a shit gardener. also just have reapers and ghost pepper but want to pick up some scorpions or whatever else i can get my hands on. Some guy sells super cheap seeds and pre-sprouted plants for dirt cheap at the farmer's market so i'll check what he has. the reapers flavor is SO DOPE, the ghost pepper is not so much but it's still decent for pumping something up.

I got mine from Lowe's of all places. I'd never bothered ordering seeds because I'd heard they were difficult to germinate.
I also prefer the reaper's flavor over the ghost pepper. If not for the ghost's heat it would be an absolutely shit pepper desu. Mine have some sort of sweet and sour fruity taste going on before the heat kicks in and nukes everything.
Also maybe 1 in 4 of the reaper peppers would look fine, but be full of black mold when cut open. I've never seen that before except occasionally in Bell peppers. I gave em a healthy dose of CalMag thinking it was maybe blossom end rot, but it didn't help.

He immediately went to the bathroom right after and touched his dick which still had remnants of the hot sauce.

Henry a good looking nigga, no homo.

I recognize a lot of those bottles. I've had them. Nothing special. Overrated trash. I've legitimately never found a hot sauce I enjoyed.

that and most of the guests do not eat the entire wing
just take a bite and put it down

It's one of my favorite hot sauces period. It's fucking great on pizza

I have some After Death sauce, it's too hot to enjoy unless it's a tiny dot on a large bite. Eating a whole wing coated in it would be masochistic.

Bought their last dab sauce and it just came in today. Not the hottest sauce ive eaten but it's up there. I could do it.

As a fair assessment, they both were equally fucked up from the reapers. I doubt you could get any where near that level of heat faggot.

>The build-up is very important though, like when that dumb gook went for the hottest one first and threw up.
This. There's a reason when Flavortown was told Eddie Huang did that, he immediately asked, "did he die?"

Whats the hottest sauce on there? Blairs? Shit is punny. I have 3 types in my cupboard. shit is weak compared to like a real habanaro pepper. every try to eat a raw one? shit is more intense than any pepper extract sauce. the fact that you have to chew it is tough

I expected Russel Brand to be a total pussy but he was stone-faced the entire time

He's right that it's objectively wrong to eat ranch with wings.

Well even ignoring that indians are used to eating spicy food all the time, the woman has written an encyclopedia on spices.

Yeah but you gotta look online to see where they are. My city had one but it's gone now.

I kinda agree with Guy. Hot sauces are fun but once you get above a certain scoville rating, they basically have no purpose except to inflict pain.

Man, I can't imagine what it'd be like being such a pissy bitch all the time. You sound like a miserable cunt.

He ain't proud of that, you know. lol He even vaguely alludes to it in the Hot Ones episode.

And he's right. Sometimes the shit you do when you are 20 makes you cringe at 40 when you look back on it.

lol yes, there's one in Berkeley, CA

Yes.
Also, free food fuck yeah

Faggot

He's a recovering drug addict from a working class background who regularly meditates, so it's not surprising that he has a decent pain tolerance.

I'd overact because I love eating hot stuff. shit would probably destroy me halfway through or during the third quarter. Only passing out or severe stomach ache could keep me from stopping though. Obviously, I'd die from rapid assfire later on

I honestly don't understand how the celebrities never shit their pants while doing the interview

that's what I always do though. I always tell that to the girls I meet though so they can fuck off right away if they don't agree. worked well so far

I did this with some friends. Most of us made it through. It was pretty fun.
I'd do it again, but Da Bomb genuinely tastes awful.

Bobby Lee is human trash.

Guy Fieri was good, Mario Batali cheated and didn't try all the wings.
Rachel Ray was the fucking bomb. She eats hot sauce by the spoonful and doesn't afraid of anything. Then she starts moaning in that breathy voice of hers and starts screaming about boob sweat while pointing at her tits.

Happened a couple times, in fact.

yes because they give you so many chances to chince out

How is that Queen Majesty scotch bonnet ginger sauce? I'm very curious about that one.

I could probably make it to Zombie Apocalypse and then vomit blood.

I have that blairs mega death in my fridge, but it's low and I need a new bottle. If there's anything worse on the table, I'd happily try it. Pussies who use heat for "flavor" are wrong, use heat for heat. I'd rather destroy all the flavor of a nugget, just so it can be a delivery method for that makes-my-eyes-tear sauce