>find out it raises test so have to stop using it
Reee

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28895675
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all these retards believing everything they read on the internet
When will it end?

If you're getting blood tested than you should be fine.

i've had people tell me milk raises both test and estrogen, people need to quit with the broscience shit.

you realize it can do both? they're not opposites

>another onions and test thread
Jesus shut the fuck up, it doesn't do anything besides taste like onions

how can this bother you more than soyboys?

Soyboys the meme? Or literal soyboy tranny traps

soyboys the meme. it's way more prevalent than the onion meme.

Just mix in Soybean sprouts or tofu, use activated almonds or stuff a jade stone up your anus?

I've honestly tuned it out already. The onion thing pisses me off because I love onions and I hate it when fags jack each other off about foods raising test

>anime image
Yep, all checks out

why are you here if you dislike anime?

What's with this recent yet absolutely inane belief that your diet has enough hormones to effectively cause a mini-HRT? Have we descended to facebook-tier "science"?

this is a cooking board

For anime enthusiasts

Just take hormones, using food to try to feminize yourself is a waste of time, the important period was before puberty.

Won't the powerful onion juice steroids absolutely destroy the effects of cyproterone?

No. Not that guy but I hate all things anime and I'm still here every day. Couldn't give a shit about your preteen, cartoon-based, wet fantasies. And if you truly think you need to be into ponies and anime weirdness to be here, you are a child and should stay out of the serious threads. Don't infect the few good posts -- just observe while the board's adults discuss and you might actually learn how to efficiently *cook* the tentacles instead of fucking them.

>No. Not that guy but I hate all things anime and I'm still here every day.
You using the website wrong doesn't change the purpose of the website, retard

Why do some people pretend to like onions?

It's the most widespread ingredient of all time, literally every civilization in history has "pretended" to like it

Using the website wrong? How the fuck is that even possible?! I take out of it what I need and disregard the useless fillers. This is a cooking board, first and foremost. If you're so intent to cling on to a notion you yourself alone are perpetuating, so be it, more power to you. I still hate anime. I'm still here. My mere presence, usage, and enjoyment of this board are enough to prove you wrong.

This is a cooking board on an anime website. Getting upset about anime here is like getting upset about moving pictures on a cooking video.

I never get upset over anime. How did you come to that conclusion? I dislike it and ignore it. That pretty much sums up my attitude towards it. I was simply pointing out that you don't need to be into anything specific to be here. All it takes is even a speck of interest in cooking/food and there is something for everyone here.

no, it was a anime/random board. if your really gonna try to go with the "the first topic is okay everywhere" then so is goreposting in /a/ because thats what the first board was

shut up faggot

I do agree that weeb hater redditors are pretty obnoxious if you don't like anime, just ignore it don't whine about it on a website called fourCHAN but people who think you MUST enjoy anime to be a part of this website are just as dumb.

Nigger I'm not saying the first board was for anime, I'm saying the entire website was build with the intend of being an image board for weaboos. As such, all boards cater to anime enthusiasts discussing various topics

>For anime enthusiasts
The most anime I've watched is the first 5 miyazaki films, and then I was over it. That was more than 10 years ago. i like /ck and /trv both because they are my main interests. I enjoyed If there was a boating channel, I'd be there too.

AHAAAHAHAAHHHHAAHAHA
FAGGOT

This is fine, if the local church held jazz nights once in a while jazz enthusiasts would probably be welcome, just don't pretend christianity isn't the main theme of the church

Well you got me there

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558

Just use shallots instead, they are like little gay onions.

Soy has nothing to do with being a trans person. That's something you're either born as or not. Even if simply changing someone's hormone balance could change their gender identity, foods have an extremely small effect on the body's hormones.

If you're not fully transitiong, with HRT, you've committed to being cis, so go full otter and be desirable to actual gays instead of thirsty failed heteros. Or are you AGP?

I don't know about the testerone part, I guess if enough artificial testesterone was injected into the cows it can be transferred. That's why a lot these kids reach earlier puberty today. But the estrogen part isnt bro science, cows milk contains mamillian estrogen, which replicates and is absorbed in our own body because it is the same as our own estrogen. Now, I don't know how much is gained and how much is excreted, but I imagine if you're drinking your fair dose of milk daily your definitely on your fast track to trap central.

It's all negligible.

Hormones don't last long in the body. The first pass through the liver destroys them. They only "work" if there is a constant source replenishing them to make up for what the liver destroys. That constant source is a person's gonads. You could drink a whole bottle of straight-up estrogen (or testostersone) and it wouldn't do a damn thing in your body because of that first pass through the liver. Hormone drugs or supplements are only effective if they are specially modified versions of the hormone. This is done by attaching long carbon chains to the hormone to allow it to better survive the liver. For example, a bodybuilder wouldn't take straight-up testostersone, instead they take esters like test. propiniate or decanate. Those are speically modified drugs that will last longer in the bloodstream. And even then they have to be injected into fatty tissue so the drug can slowly release into the blood. Oral anabolic steroids like dianabol or winstrol? You're taking dozens of pills a day, evenly spaced throughout the day. Hormonal birth-control tablets? Those are slow release, and also taken daily. Point is that hormones on their own don't do a damn thing when taken orally--unless they're specially modified to survive the liver, and you take constant, frequent, doses. None of that applies to hormones in food. The hormones don't have the long carbon chain that helps them survive the liver. And you're not ingesting them constantly. Hormones in food is a total non-issue.

of course the food you eat has an effect on your hormones. i had big man tits and i looked up the foods with the most estrogen and the foods that are good for testosterone and i just stopped eating the estrogen foods and started eating more testosterone foods and the man tits have gotten really small also hips less curvy.

Tldr

How is this at all relevant to Veeky Forums?

You just got less fat by making eating a conscious action.

EA IS SQUANDERING THEIR EXCLUSIVE STAR WARS LICENSE

>That's something you're either born as or not.

Fun fact: goat and cow milk both raise estrogen more than soy milk:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28895675

You just got less fat. Hips and tits don't revert from hormonal effects, breast tissue is there to stay, which is why gyno requires surgery

It's true, dysphoria is caused by prenatal hormonal imbalance while the brain is developing in the womb, according to all studies done on the subject

That's actually right - effectively the brain believes it's set up for the hormonal doses of women (the fluctuating cycles of estrogen and progesterone) or men (constant stream of testosterone) due to developments while in the womb, so when it recieves the opposite dose it just goes insane and has mental issues if the whole thing is not fixed because it doesn't match. That's why if you do the whole HRT and sex change process on someone that doesn't have dysphoria they start suffering from dysphoria.

All this misinfo in one post. The first board was just /b/. Guro wasn't added till months later. Anime/Cute actually came before Anime. And this site is literally meant to be an English sister site to 2ch/futaba so its mainly about Japanese culture. Kill yourself

Death to weebs

>Veeky Forums is an anime website
Where does it say that? I’ve looked but I can’t find that anywhere.
Even the robot.txt doesn’t mention anime.