FUCCKK
> MILK
When does it end?
> Cereal
I'm killing myself.

Beans and cabbage it is, then.

>he has diabetes
just end it senpai.

Beans are carbs, so is cabbage for most part.

Fast for 18 hours.
Eat 2 meals in the next 6 hours. Eat beans, pulses etc

I have type 1 beetus
It's alot easier then type 2 I'd imagine because you can just replace your missing insulin with synthetic rather then having to strictly control your diet

You can still drink beer though right?

Diabetes is mainly from malfunctioning liver (which needs to be healed ...see RBTI method)...and second, from too much PUFAs which when taken up by your body's cells restricts the ability of insulin to shuttle glucose into the cells...hence the constant high blood glucose levels.

STAY AWAY FROM PUFAs. Keep fat intake realatively low, but prefer SFAs over PUFA and if you take in PUFA try to pair it with SFA at a ratio of 1:1 grams.

Avoid anything with CRISCO like the plague, nuts, vegetable oils, salad dressings, etc.

are you saying to avoid nuts and olive oil? Are you insane?

I'm not the person you're replying to, but he didn't say to avoid nuts and olive oil in general. He said to avoid things with crisco, aka hydrogenated fats.

Those woundn't occur in plain nuts, but they do occur on the ingredient lists of processed products that include nuts (like some brands of flavored nuts, trail mix, etc.) Likewise most vegetable oils don't contain hydrogenated fats (crisco) but some do. Pre-made salad dressings, especially anything that's not just "oil and vinegar) are likely to contain hydrogenated oils too. user left out perhaps the biggest source of hydrogenated oils: shelf-stable baked goods, like donuts, snack cakes, lil debbies, twinkies, etc.

Try fasting

Look up a doctor named Jason Fung

>eat whole plant foods
>never get diabetes
>carb up all day every day
>never fat

Just take your insuline, bruh.

So do I. I'm understanding of type 2 diabetics' difficulties, too. However, type 1 isn't easier. Think about your life experiences for a couple minutes. How many times have you been in the hospital? How many times have you had a near death experience or felt horribly sick? How many times have you been put in a difficult social or work/school situation because of your disease? Can you even remember if you try to? OP is complaining about not eating as much junk food as he wants to. Every reasonably healthy human being on earth thinks about not eating as much junk food as he wants to.

hope you aren't lactose intolerant either

such is the fate of 'murricans

I'm pretty sure it is malfunctioning pancreas, not liver.

why don't you just inject your insulin like us normal people with diabetes?
or are you a filthy type 2 cunt?

>from malfunctioning liver
???????????????????

NO IT IS NOT.

Type 2 has nothing to do with Pancreas. Your pancreas secretes INSULIN like normal but your cells aren't taking in GLUCOSE because of all the CRISCO and PUFA you've injested your whole life. So, pancreas secretes more insulin because it notices GLUCOSE is not being taking up by CELLS.

The reason i say it is also a LIVER problem too is because your LIVER is clogged up, damaged, and disfuntional in that it isn't properly buffering FFA floating around in your blood, BECAUSE of all the CRISCO and PUFA you've been injesting your entire life !!!!!

Fucking fast to get rid of it.

Go watch some Snake Diet videos on YouTube.

This.
He became insulin resistant. A fasting focused lifestyle can fix type 2 beet us.

It's kinda weird thinking about how you actually have a fatal disease isn't it? Without treatment death is 100% guaranteed. But with insulin I can live a mostly normal life.

Just eat what you want and take more insulin.

Fuck type2, lazy bastards.

Yeah. Most days I'm glad I'm alive though.

That's not my point. Everybody has challenges in life. A lot of type 2's face their disease with maturity. OP didn't start a thread to discuss food or eating with other people with the beetus. He just wanted to complain about his life. You get what you get, so try to do the best you can. Have a little grace.

Beetus is a poverty disease, anyone with it disgusts me.

Have you tried fasting?

It has a track record of improving diabetes.

What kind of diets do you guys have? My doctor says my blood sugar is near diabetic level and wants me on a low fat diet but not sure if I want to if I can't eat certain things.

get some exercise fatty

That's 1990's bullshit. Is your doctor an old guy, or just phoning it in at work? You need to cut out all refined sugar and refined flours. You should fast for a couple days, then switch to a low-carb, high-fat diet. Your insulin resistance will go back to normal, and your pancreas will stop overproducing insulin in a few weeks. If you don't have a blood glucose monitor, get a cheap store brand one somewhere and check your blood sugar a couple times a day. Keep records of this low-carb diet fixing your high blood sugar and rub it in your doctor's face. Or, keep eating junk food and sugar until they put your on drugs that make you feel like shit and you bitch about having to take care of yourself like OP.

The thing is I don't eat unhealthily, I rarely eat sweets or canned stuff except salsa once a week. I eat a lot of fish veggies meats and brown rice. I had high blood sugar and cholesterol but it's something most of my family had so it might be a hereditary thing

Don't listen to this retard.

Read Ray Peat's material regarding Diabetes and how to fix Type 2.

Don't eat fish. Too much PUFA.

What does a Bear eat as they start to hibernate?? SALMON

All the PUFA from salmon gives them Temporary Type 2 Diabetes so that they can hibernate.

When a bear comes out of hibernation they go for Berries and Honey (High Carb/Sugar foods) to fix their temporary Type 2 Diabetes.

Read Ray Peat's stuff.

>Don't eat fish
Seriously? I live in alaska and we catch salmon during the summer so I eat that pretty often.. fuck. Can exercise fix most of it or do I really need to do diet changes too?

Ok, well tell me about your refined flour intake? How many grams a day would you say you eat? bread, pasta, etc. What's your total daily carbohydrate intake? No canned food, but what about hidden sugars in other prepackaged foods? What kind of fats are you eating? Anything with partially hydrogenated vegetable oil on the label? I'm not calling you out, but I can't take for granted everybody reads the food labels and keeps an accurate account of what they eat. Been a type 1 since childhood, so I've always kept track of it. High cholesterol may not be an alarming issue. You need to know the lipid profile (in particular the triglycerides) of your blood tests. So how high were your sugars? (also, this guy is probably a retard who has a vegan agenda or something and doesn't give a shit about you)

Yes, he's seriously a moron. Unsaturated fats in fish has never caused type 2 diabetes in human beings. Think about it for a minute there.

I don't really read labels often for seasonings and some asian sauces that will come from a can except to check if the salt is really high. When I said healthy I just meant not eating things like canned soup or boxed mac and cheese.

You can't fast as a type 2 diabetic.

Type 1 can't get enough insulin
Type 2 have too much insulin in their blood stream.

By fasting they are constantly high on blood sugar and can create ketones. That causes more issues than solving it.

A type 2 has to eat about every 3 hours.

How to reverse it ? Protein packed foods. No fruits. Eat eggs. Avocados. Chicken. Anything with protien. And excercise.

Muscles deplete glucose quicker and within 4 months you can drop a1c from 10 to 5 (5-5.5 is average. Anything higher is diabetic)

Type 2 diabetics that become blind or lose limbs is because they ARE LAZY AND DIDNT WANT TO EXCERCISE

TYPE 2 CAN BE "CURED" BY Excercise
TYPE 1 ARE FUCKED

remember. Type 2 is TOO MUCH sugar in the blood. Excercise and burn off the blood? You are now "normal"
But the liver still produces too much insulin. So metformin fixes that for you.

Like I said.

Type 2 diabtics, especially Americans are idiots because they don't want to do a free cure. EXCERCISE.

All right. Bread and pasta are refined flour. Most of the time these are the culprit. These are refined carbohydrates that fuck up genetically predisposed people's insulin sensitivity. Minor culprits are pre-made sauces and condiments. Usually white sugar or HFCS is one of the top three ingredients by weight, especially in red-colored sauces. The other thing you need to limit is trans fats. These are hiding in plain sight in the form of partially hydrogenated oils on the labels. Legally, they do not have to list it as having trans fats when 1 serving (completely arbitrary size) contains less than 1g of them. They are allowed to print it as 0g. These can add up to a significant amount that skews your lipid profile for the worse.

Basically, what's going on with your metabolism is you're somehow abusing your metabolism with simpler, low-fiber carbohydrates. I don't know what carbs you're eating to do that, but you need to figure it out. Your pancreas is compensating for it by producing more insulin, more rapidly than would be possible if your body had to work for it more. Frequent insulin dumps in your bloodstream make you resistant to insulin and it just doesn't work very well anymore, thus you start having elevated blood sugars as you lose the ability to properly metabolize carbohydrates. This is why whole, high-fiber carbs and legumes get a pass. You can only get the sugars out of complex carbs so slowly that your pancreas doesn't have to over-produce insulin. However, past a certain point–and you may not quite be there yet–doing a whole-grain only, high-fiber carb diet will not stop the chain reaction. This is when you just don't eat any carbs until you've reset it with fasting or keto. Daily exercise also improves insulin sensitivity.

So what is it then? Red sauces? Bread? Don't tell me the only carb you eat is brown rice.

I do use some sugar when seasoning meats but not too much. I'll eat a slice of bread every day or two but most of my carbs is usually from brown rice. I'll roast them in a pan before cooking them, I don't wash them so that might be causing something.

Ok, do me a favor. Spend $30 on a blood glucose monitor. Test a couple times a day for a few days as a control, before and after you main carb-included meal. Then don't eat the rice or simple sugars for a couple days and do the same tests. I dunno, swap it for spinach or another piece of meat or something. Compare and contrast readings.

Test right before the meal, then again 1 hour after the meal. This is gonna tell you how well you're processing carbs. If 1 hour after, you're still lingering somewhere close to 150 mg/dL or above, you need to think about doing a fast or keto intervention to reset.

>type 2
>too much insulin

Are you sure? My father has type 2, and he has to take daily insulin shots.

If he's type 2 and on insulin. You need to get him to change asap. Type 2 and insulin shots shouldn't even go in a sentence.

Type 2 uses metformin which is similar to insulin but less effective. However unless he has terrible sugar levels. He doesng need it.

He needs to stop eating sugar products and carbs. Carbs = converts info sugar.

Box of cereal = spikes sugar levels
Rice, bread, pasta = spikes sugar levels

Your father CAN cure himself. He needs to excercise.

Type 1s are fucked. Type 2 can be cured.

No, he's not sure. Type 2 is a disease of decreased insulin sensitivity from abuse of carbohydrates. They do produce more insulin than necessary for a normal person. Your father's insulin resistance is so high he has to inject even more insulin than is humanly possible to produce in order to live (and keep eating carbohydrates).

I don't really understand how you come to the conclusion that drugs and exercise are a cure for type 2. You even understand that carbohydrate metabolism is broken with them, yet you don't think cutting back on carbohydrates and lowering dosage/halting medication is a cure? Then you call them stupid?

Complex carbs don't spike sugar levels.

The momscience in this entire thread is off the charts.

I mean, at best a type 2 with somewhat effective blood sugar control from medication is only going to hang around long enough to have heart disease from being overweight and eating sugar.

Ok, Mr. Momscience. Complex carbohydrates sure as shit can raise blood glucose levels in people with metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes.

Stop listening to broscience on a Chinese cartoon board

Raise, not spike.

>you are at high risk here
>you basically have diabetus

>on the way home from doctor
>stop by wack arnolds
>lemme get UUUHHHH 20 nuggies and a quarter pounder wid cheese
>lemme get as many extra dips as you can give me

>go home and eat it all
>fap to hmv
feels good man. fuck the police.

hmv?

>have to explain what a hmv is on an oriental image sharing website

a hmv is a hentai music video. you watch lewd images of lil yellow hunnies while fapping to a beat.

This. I can't even begin to comprehend the state of mind you'd have to be in to think you could cure your diabetes with advice from Veeky Forums.

insulin resistance is caused by too much insulin. eating too many carbs leads to chronically high blood glucose so your body produces more and more insulin but its not enough to keep up with the amount of sugar coming in and your cells become resistant, leading to your body producing more insulin and its a cycle from there.